Whitelist Server [1.6.4] JCraft Dedicated Server 100+ Tech mods and more!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Ok guys, I have a 1.6 version I am working on. I will update the server, but a pack will not be available right away. If you want to play and test with me then you will have to do it the old fashioned way... MANUAL DOWNLOADS!!!! :p
I will update the list and download links to make it as easy as I can until we get a pack.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Wow. Even the forum post seems abandoned...

I had to take a week to spend some time with my new son :) We are still here, everyone just took a break for 1.6 so we dont burn out. The mods play a lot and are always on to help out when they can be so they deserved a break to play some other games so we can abuse them in 1.6 :)

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Ok the server is up and running with 1.6! Remember we are just testing for now and when I can actually get a 1.6 pack I will make it more official.

Kitsuhime

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys, I know I've vanished for a bit but I'm back! 1.6 is looming on the horizon and I am ready to feed my MC addiction once more, this time with a new pc!

darkuslord98

Jul 29, 2019
Can I have your old one? This is an honest question. At the very least I need some DDR2 6000-something ram.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Kitsuhime

Jul 29, 2019
You wouldn't want this thing dark, the majority of the pc will reach its 7th year at the end of this one. Not to mentian it was purchased at walmart!

darkuslord98

Jul 29, 2019
Dark when you get back we can chat about your duties :) MWhahahahaha.

ok... mildly worried.[DOUBLEPOST=1376395747][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW, I am back, I got home a while ago, though now I have Band Camp from 1PM to 9PM EST today and wednesday, and all day on thursday-tuesday.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Yea, I figured you were home, but couldnt remember the schedule you had with band camp. See you when you can come one :)

darkuslord98

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, seems like, if I'm not too lazy, the earliest I could get on would be Wednesday (Dante should be proud: I found his inferno).