Whitelist Server [1.6.4] JCraft Dedicated Server 100+ Tech mods and more!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

sageface55

Jul 29, 2019
Ok. Thanks a bunch! :)

EDIT: Still can't connect. Looks like you need to update ExtraUtils on the server still. But I am whitelisted now!

xXxHitmanxXx131

Jul 29, 2019
:(
Been trying to get mine to work for 2 hours now.
And im getting an error[DOUBLEPOST=1377220914][/DOUBLEPOST]Guess manually updating is not my thing

sageface55

Jul 29, 2019
:(
Been trying to get mine to work for 2 hours now.
And im getting an error
what exactly does the error say?

Also, are you using the config and mod folders Jarradw recently provided on the OP?

darkuslord98

Jul 29, 2019
I'm coming back to the server, after nearly getting banned from TF2 for teaching some guy about economics. He thought i was trying to scam him.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Of server and folder are updated. Delete the mods you have and put the stuff I added in and you should be good to go.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
We have thier permission to use it in a mod pack, until the pack is up I put them there to download. It is preferable to download them yourselves so they get the adfly revenue. I have also donated to most of them, so while it is not generally allowed to do so I am hosting the pack files until FTB is updated.

Heathy95

Jul 29, 2019
I have no quarrel with you, I was just making sure that you knew so you wouldn't get into trouble, and good to know :)

sageface55

Jul 29, 2019
I'm still downloading the mods now, but ID mismatch usually just means two blocks or items from different mods have the same ids, which can be easily fixed in the config.

sageface55

Jul 29, 2019
I just finished downloading it, and It looks like it's between the server and client, which means the two configs are different... This could be fixed by matching the ids on your end, but it would probably be easier if the server config was updated to have the same ids... at the moment that looks to be the problem.

In other words, he updated the mods, but not the config.... If he did update the config though, the problem could be more complicated.