Whitelist Server [1.6.4] JCraft Dedicated Server 100+ Tech mods and more!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jallen

Jul 29, 2019
Hi folks! I'm still around(MerryPippin), though I have been scarce. I took most of July off of gaming since I have been finishing my last college class over the summer and it was pretty time intensive. Looking forward to the new map. Shall probably wait for the FTB pack before joining in though, not sure if I can go back to manual downloading when I can just be patient and play Europa Univeralis IV whilst I wait.

darkuslord98

Jul 29, 2019
Got a pack yet? I'venever been good at downloading manually...[DOUBLEPOST=1377087872][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I would still like to support the additions of bibliocraft and Ars Magica 2.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
The launchers dont have 1.6 support yet so we have to be manual. Get MC updated to 1.6 then use this:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/scmvwpey30vs7eq/yxhnVXR0fs

Hopefully we are ok doing that for now. I am using the same mods and permissions as before, just dont have the launcher to supply the pack. Once the launcher is updated we can use that. If this causes issues we will have to go the maunal route.

1.6 makes it very easy to setup mods, if you all need help let me know and I will make a video.

sageface55

Jul 29, 2019
I realize you guys are in the middle of testing a new setup, but this looked like a good server, so I decided to submit an application. :)

Name: sageface55
Age(if you dont mind saying): 16
Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I've been on a few servers in the past for extended periods of time, and I am proficient in many of FTB's base mods.
What do you bring to the table?: Some creative ideas, and good personality.
Anything else that may make us like you: I come in 5 different colors!*
Prof you ever been banned and why?: Never, because I am a nice person, and respect other people.
Proof that you read the rules and this post: I really don't want to get hit with a codfish. They smell bad apparently...

I may not log on until the pack comes out, but if I decide to do it manually, are there config files I should know about? Also, you said 1.6 makes setting up mods easy... I haven't done much with 1.6 mods as of yet, but could you please explain this? Thank you, and have a nice day! :)

(*Results may vary, and I may only appear to you as a man in a red coat and a monocle.)

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Let me see if I can help out here. I am assuming you have already installed forge. If not go checkout DW20's Video Here:

Once forge is installed you will have the option of a forge profile in your minecraft launcher. This is what you will want to use to play. Before we can play however we need to add the mods.

1. Go to my dropbox link that has the config in it. You will see 2 folders, config and mods.
  2. Now, go into windows explorer and put this in the address bar: %appdata%
  3. Inside you appdata folder you should see a .minecraft folder. "AppData\Roaming\.minecraft" is the full path, but it may be hidden to you.
  4. Open the .minecraft folder and place the config folder and the mods folder in there.
  5. Once they have copied in, launch your minecraft launcher, choose the forge profile, join the server, and die to a creeper.
That is how it worked for me on a windows machine, if you are on something else it will be a little different. Let me know if that helps.

sageface55

Jul 29, 2019
Ah! Ok then, thanks a bunch. I had a feeling it had something to do with the new forge installer... I have watched that video before but never really paid attention. xD

I really only needed up to step 1, but that helps a lot, and you might try adding this to the OP to help anyone else who wants to accomplish this. :)

Thanks for your help!

sageface55

Jul 29, 2019
I seem to have encountered a problem when installing the mods... once starting up the game, while it's loading, it crashes with the notice that it is missing forge multipart, despite it being in the mods folder... could I be using the wrong version of forge? (9.10.0.842)

specific error:
Code:
Forge Mod Loader has found a problem with your minecraft installation
The following mods and versions listed below could not be found

ForeMultipart : any

EDIT: looking at the crash log, it appears it was wireless redstone which called for Multipart, but wasn't able to find it, hence the crash.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
I am using 829 I think. That is a common error though , did I forget to put scala.jar in there? I will be home in a couple hours and can help.

sageface55

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like I edited at the same time you posted. xD Anyway, see above for extra info ^ Which leads me to believe it is a problem with either WR-CBE or ChickenCodeCore.

sageface55

Jul 29, 2019
Ok then. Until then I will continue trying to find a solution. :)

EDIT:
After creating a new profile in a different location using forge build 829, I got a different crash (this time to the console) with different errors*. Upon further investigation I found that removing ModularPowersuits of all things has fixed it, and the game now launches, although I have no idea why this works. I will continue testing to see if I can get it to work with ModularPowersuits included.

*full report in spoiler:
Code:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I blame Dinnerbone.

Time: 8/22/13 2:22 PM
Description: Initializing game

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at net.machinemuse.powersuits.powermodule.armor.ApiaristArmorModule.<init>(ApiaristArmorModule.java:24)
    at net.machinemuse.powersuits.common.ModCompatability.registerModSpecificModules(ModCompatability.java:165)
    at net.machinemuse.powersuits.common.ModularPowersuits.postInit(ModularPowersuits.java:181)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:540)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:194)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:174)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:105)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:702)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:231)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:506)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:796)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:57)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:18)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
    at net.machinemuse.powersuits.powermodule.armor.ApiaristArmorModule.<init>(ApiaristArmorModule.java:24)
    at net.machinemuse.powersuits.common.ModCompatability.registerModSpecificModules(ModCompatability.java:165)
    at net.machinemuse.powersuits.common.ModularPowersuits.postInit(ModularPowersuits.java:181)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:540)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:194)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:174)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:105)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:702)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:231)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:506)

-- Initialization --
Details:
Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:796)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:57)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:18)

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.6.2
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_04, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 486395672 bytes (463 MB) / 837812224 bytes (799 MB) up to 1908932608 bytes (1820 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx2G
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v8.04 FML v6.2.43.829 Minecraft Forge 9.10.0.829 50 mods loaded, 50 mods active
    mcp{8.04} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    FML{6.2.43.829} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    Forge{9.10.0.829} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.3} [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.2} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    mod_ReiMinimap{v3.4_01 [1.6.2]} [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.6.2]ReiMinimap_v3.4_01.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    IC2{2.0.47-experimental} [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_2.0.47-experimental.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    ImmibisCore{56.0.3} [Immibis Core] (immibis-core-56.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    AdvancedMachines{56.0.0} [Advanced Machines] (advanced-machines-56.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    BuildCraft|Core{4.0.1} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-4.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    BuildCraft|Transport{4.0.1} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-4.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    BuildCraft|Silicon{4.0.1} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-4.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    AppliedEnergistics{rv12.b} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv12-b-mc162.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    BiblioCraft{1.3.4} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.3.4].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    BuildCraft|Builders{4.0.1} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-4.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    BuildCraft|Energy{4.0.1} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-4.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    BuildCraft|Factory{4.0.1} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-4.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    ChickenChunks{1.3.3.1} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.3.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    CompactSolars{4.4.0.108} [Compact Solar Arrays] (compactsolars-universal-1.6.2-4.4.0.108.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    ComputerCraft{1.56} [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.56.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    CCTurtle{1.56} [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.56.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    EnderStorage{1.4.3.3} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    ExtrabiomesXL{3.14.1} [ExtrabiomesXL] (ExtrabiomesXL-universal-1.6.2-3.14.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    ExtraUtilities{0.3 prerelease 1} [Extra Utilities] (extrautils - 0.3 Prerelease.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    Forestry{2.3.0.0} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-2.3.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    factorization{0.8.04beta2} [Factorization] (Factorization-0.8.04beta2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    factorization.misc{0.8.04beta2} [Factorization Miscellaneous Nonsense] (Factorization-0.8.04beta2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    factorization.notify{0.8.04beta2} [Factorization Notification System] (Factorization-0.8.04beta2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    factorization.dimensionalSlice{0.8.04beta2} [Factorization Dimensional Slices] (Factorization-0.8.04beta2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.125} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.2-1.0.0.125.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    McMultipart{1.0.0.125} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.2-1.0.0.125.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    iChunUtil{2.0.0} [iChunUtil] (iChunUtil2.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    inventorytweaks{1.55b} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.55b-b61.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    IronChest{5.3.14.512} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.6.2-5.3.14.512.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    powersuits{0.8.0-645} [MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits] (ModularPowersuits-1.6.2-0.8.0-645.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Errored
    Mystcraft{0.10.6.00} [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.6.2-0.10.6.00.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    Natura{2.1.5} [Natura] (Natura_1.6.2_2.1.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    Natura|CompatMineFactoryReloaded{0.1} [Natura compat: MFR] (Natura_1.6.2_2.1.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    ObsidiPlates{2.0.0} [Obsidian Pressure Plates] (obsidiplates-1.6.2-universal-2.0.0.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    PortalGun{2.0.0} [PortalGun] (PortalGun2.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    Railcraft{8.0.1.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.6.2-8.0.1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    StevesCarts{2.0.0.a125} [Steve's Carts 2] (StevesCarts2.0.0.a125.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    TConstruct{1.6.2_1.4.dev.27} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_1.6.2_1.4.dev.27.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    TConstruct|CompatMineFactoryReloaded{0.1} [TConstruct Compat: MFR] (TConstruct_1.6.2_1.4.dev.27.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    TwilightForest{1.19.0} [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.19.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    UndergroundBiomes{0.4.2a} [Underground Biomes] (UndergroundBiomes 1.6.x - 0.4.2a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    WR-CBE|Core{1.4.0.4} [WR-CBE Core] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    WR-CBE|Addons{1.4.0.4} [WR-CBE Addons] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    WR-CBE|Logic{1.4.0.4} [WR-CBE Logic] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.125} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.2-1.0.0.125.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    Launched Version: 1.6.2-Forge9.10.0.829
    LWJGL: 2.9.0
    OpenGL:
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Resource Pack: Default
    Current Language: English (US)
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

EDIT2:
Removing ExtraUtils instead also solves the problem. The error is probably a conflict between these two mods.

EDIT3:
Fixed it!!! Looks like ExtraUtils was the problem. I updated it to prerelease 2 instead of 1 and now the game launches without crashing.
Also, it looks like my first assumption was correct with the initial bug, and I just needed the correct version of forge (829).

So in the end, downgrading forge, and upgrading ExtraUtils seemed to fix the problem. Hope this helps! :)

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome thank you. I forgot to remove MPS when I was testing it. Were you able to get on the server?