[1.6.4] Factions' End [JamPacked] [RPG] [HQM] [Dimensions] [Stuff]

SirAkintosh

Jul 29, 2019
uh
its crashing when I launch it..[DOUBLEPOST=1408410452][/DOUBLEPOST]are you supposed to add all the configs?[DOUBLEPOST=1408410638][/DOUBLEPOST]Config setting harvestLevel1Ids contains an invalid line (). what does this mean?

bluchuv00

Jul 29, 2019
uh
its crashing when I launch it..[DOUBLEPOST=1408410452][/DOUBLEPOST]are you supposed to add all the configs?[DOUBLEPOST=1408410638][/DOUBLEPOST]Config setting harvestLevel1Ids contains an invalid line (). what does this mean?
sounds like it's related to my iguanatweaks config... does it give a line # or is that it?
And it's all the config files of [insert questline name] line folder.
Edit: I'm uploading the fix now (it was a difference between 2403 and 2403:0)

Last edited:

bluchuv00

Jul 29, 2019
Is Wilson important?
Not really, just pick him up if you happen to know how to use computercraft and want a turtle in nature/ magic (where you won't have the supplies to make another one). There aren't really many methods of autofarming available via the nature questline so I figured I'd give them at least one solid way.

Last edited:

Svangen

Jul 29, 2019
Not really, just pick him up if you happen to know how to use computercraft and want a turtle in nature/ magic (where you won't have the supplies to make another one). There aren't really many methods of autofarming available via the nature questline so I figured I'd give them at least one solid way.

Aw thnx. Now if only I knew lua :(

Svangen

Jul 29, 2019
Also, you should put a wood log in the chest for ppl like me who turned all their logs into planks and had to cheat a log in for exchange of four planks.

bluchuv00

Jul 29, 2019
@bluchuv00. i figured out my mistake. I never copied over the files in the save folder. now everything seems to be working
Awesome!
Also, you should put a wood log in the chest for ppl like me who turned all their logs into planks and had to cheat a log in for exchange of four planks.
But what if they turn that log into planks? xD Maybe I could just put a reminder to save one in the quest. Or put one in the chest (or maybe in Wilson?). I'll choose eventually.
Edit: I put an extra log in Wilson and a sign next to him.

Last edited:

Svangen

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome!

But what if they turn that log into planks? xD Maybe I could just put a reminder to save one in the quest. Or put one in the chest (or maybe in Wilson?). I'll choose eventually.

That's all I ask. Also, idk if you have Carpenter's Block or not, but you should hide a carpenter's cabinet in the grass pad at the beginning and disguise it with dirt. That way ppl won't find it very easy and then stick some loot. Just a suggestion.

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
The gravel bricks don't actually override the flint recipe, any configuration except 2x2 square works.

Also I started nature but I can't figure out how to get spruce saplings, none seem to have spawned within a couple of hundred blocks which isn't unlikely considering they're normally only ever seen in taiga.

bluchuv00

Jul 29, 2019
That's all I ask. Also, idk if you have Carpenter's Block or not, but you should hide a carpenter's cabinet in the grass pad at the beginning and disguise it with dirt. That way ppl won't find it very easy and then stick some loot. Just a suggestion.
I do have carpenter's blocks, just haven't used it much yet. Like what kind of loot? Like, more food, or a
The gravel bricks don't actually override the flint recipe, any configuration except 2x2 square works.

Also I started nature but I can't figure out how to get spruce saplings, none seem to have spawned within a couple of hundred blocks which isn't unlikely considering they're normally only ever seen in taiga.
About the gravel bricks: k, but I just don't want to have to put down a crafting table to make some flint to repair my tinker tool. And the spruce sapling: I'll add it to a dungeon/ library chest? idk. Or maybe I'll make a mini taiga biome somewhere near spawn. Or maybe it could just be one of the rewards you get for choosing nature. It'll probably be the second idea cuz that sounds fun to make. :D
Edit: for now, I give you permission (jk, not like you need my permission) to spawn a sapling in because you'll likely have to reset the age to get said mini taiga anyway.

Svangen

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe seeds of various kinds from [insert name of that mod that adds seeds that you can get as reward bags in AG] or maybe something special like a few stone for Tinker's Tools idk. Also, are there reward bags?

bluchuv00

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe seeds of various kinds from [insert name of that mod that adds seeds that you can get as reward bags in AG] or maybe something special like a few stone for Tinker's Tools idk. Also, are there reward bags?
Yes. One tier of reward bag per quest set (excluding the starting one). I think the mod you're thinking of is Ex Nihilo, and unless I want to disable most of the stuff in that mod, I don't think it will work well in this pack, unfortunately. Something that may work as cool loot is another thaumium tool rod? or maybe... umm i can't think of anything else. (i want it to be useful in all three factions vs. one or two)

bluchuv00

Jul 29, 2019
screenshot of mini-taiga:
1Fx17QN.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1408421930][/DOUBLEPOST]
No wait, I think it's **Hunger Overhaul** or Pam's, not sure which.
oh THOSE seeds... i thought you meant the seeds that turned into jungle saplings or cactus or whatever. Yeah, I have hunger overhaul and Pam's (that's what the sunflowers come from) But if I give out those seeds without pam's mod cooking implements they'll basically give the same food values as sunflower seeds.

Svangen

Jul 29, 2019
A thaumium tool rod sounds good. Maybe one of those creative golden heads. The ones that give you an extra modifier if the it's for the right item. I would say a pickaxe one of those, that way they can use it for any pickaxe and only a pickaxe.

Svangen

Jul 29, 2019
screenshot of mini-taiga:
1Fx17QN.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1408421930][/DOUBLEPOST]
oh THOSE seeds... i thought you meant the seeds that turned into jungle saplings or cactus or whatever. Yeah, I have hunger overhaul and Pam's (that's what the sunflowers come from)

Those seeds would be good, sorry for not being more specific ;). Also read my post before this.