[1.6.4] Factions' End [JamPacked] [RPG] [HQM] [Dimensions] [Stuff]

bluchuv00

Jul 29, 2019
I *think* it means that a person could have a cracked client going by him saying "It could do anythign it wants with the auth tokens. The client could be any client." later as a response... "No, but I will point out, it was fixed after I tweeted about it. Not after endless private conversations" Oh cool, all fixded then (I probably read this before that response was made, a day after the original tweet?) :D[DOUBLEPOST=1408382687][/DOUBLEPOST] @GamingOnCaffeine, Anyway, still trying to use MultiMC... it loads if I disable all the OpenMods. Hmmmm... oh and then it runs out of PermGen (forgot to adjust it like a noob)
Edit: changing PermGen to 256 and max mem. allocation to 2048 fixed everything for me (openmods too)

Last edited:

bluchuv00

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to decide whether or not I like the fact that you can't get copper in Teh Mines because copper only generates at y = 40 through 75 by default. The spawn for the tech world being at y = 20 makes things weird.

Last edited:

Svangen

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to decide whether or not I like the fact that you can't get copper in Teh Mines because copper only generates at y = 40 through 75. The spawn for the tech world being at y = 20 makes things weird.

Copper is very important, so I would lower the spawn rate of copper in the configs.

bluchuv00

Jul 29, 2019
Copper is very important, so I would lower the spawn rate of copper in the configs.
Yeah but you can get copper if you mine up 20 blocks. There are also more landings (grassy areas) higher up, so it's not like it's just solid rock and some caves where the copper is. Also, I can't really change it if it's already been generated, unless retrogen works if you change the y level it starts generating at (I mean I'll try it and leave it in for the config for new chunks). Another thing for the tech dimension: I expected there to be more mobs, I haven't seen many yet on normal difficulty... they must all be spawning elsewhere in the huge amount of darkness. I think I'll add some mob spawners in places to compensate.

Last edited:

Svangen

Jul 29, 2019
For the configs, will it automatically switch, or do I have to install the correct one each time.

bluchuv00

Jul 29, 2019
If there was a way to automatically switch, I think that would be an awesome miracle. :D (nope, they don't. Sorry) All you need to do is copy the ones from the folder you want over to the main config folder in the minecraft directory and relaunch though.

bluchuv00

Jul 29, 2019
Updates: changed the iguanatweaks config so you don't need diamond to mine certus quartz and etc., added some mob spawners and named mobs to the tech dimension, placed more warded ethereal blooms around/ near the initial taiga biome, made the secret Farlander village more secret, and changed the text on quests where you have to kill monsters from "new" to whatever the monster's name is.

You have a MAC don't you ;) PS Totally a stalker :p
Yup. my dad gave it to me like 4 years ago and i have no money. Cool, I've never had a stalker before! :p lol

Svangen

Jul 29, 2019
lol I could tell because included in the download was a "DS_Store" file. I didn't know what that was, so my friend Google told me it was from a Mac. ;)

bluchuv00

Jul 29, 2019
Seems that the extra utilities recipe for gravel brick overwrites the iguana tweaks recipe for flint (which also removes the random drop chance for flint from gravel) so I'm doing something about it with minetweaker.

SirAkintosh

Jul 29, 2019
I did do that[DOUBLEPOST=1408409248][/DOUBLEPOST]but the mods wont work[DOUBLEPOST=1408409311][/DOUBLEPOST]even when I have forge installed on it

bluchuv00

Jul 29, 2019
I did do that[DOUBLEPOST=1408409248][/DOUBLEPOST]but the mods wont work[DOUBLEPOST=1408409311][/DOUBLEPOST]even when I have forge installed on it
K, click on the 1.6.4 instance you made and somewhere on the right it says edit instance. Go there and (on the right again) install forge (newest version).
After that, copy the files from the config folder you want into the config folder within the minecraft folder (has saves folder, mods folder, etc.)