[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

nuker22110

Jul 29, 2019
looking for someone to play with, gmt +8 timezone, server hosted in singapore, will start a new map, so two player coop, add 'nuker22110' on steam if interested

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
umm I went to the city and and died and respawned from a sync thing when I went back it was like 20 blocks into the ground so i just went back to my base as I was walking back city started generating around me and almost went all the way back to my base.

Ravious

Jul 29, 2019
None of the microblocks seem to be working for me in 1.1.3. Any workaround or what gives?

Alright, well how do people light up basements or deal with that mob spawning paradise now? Do you just torch the area and deal with the heat?

GriefingAssassin

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, well how do people light up basements or deal with that mob spawning paradise now? Do you just torch the area and deal with the heat?
I usually torch up the area pretty well and work on building a wall during the day

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 ACTIVE

LostBMe

Jul 29, 2019
Thief Enderman? Ok, new game... Sigh. (showed up in my perimeter, hit me out of the blue, teleported me out into the trench. I died, resurrected in my sync in my basement, and then he showed up down there and killed me about 1 second after I stepped out of the sync box!)

Anyone have an early-ish save, maybe just after perimeter, water/cobble gen, and a few crops?

Probably a silly idea, but if anyone has a save they'd be willing to share, I think it would be interesting to see how others are setting things up at the beginning...

If I can figure out the dropbox and which file it is thingy, would be glad to share. It's got a cobgen, a bed, 3 parts of a wall - you have to finish the fourth one, a few trees, a stone barrel, some cooking utensils in a chest with a few food items next to the beginner's farm. Oh, and a basement with the tcon tables. MOST of the quests aren't done and it's on the easy route - didn't feel like doing it the grind again for hard. It's got some room to grow and very tofu-style so you'd have to put in your personal touches.

Demon2236

Jul 29, 2019

glowstone nooks to start then over time i recombine the nooks to full glowstone blocks :)

if you can't create micro blocks you could use full glowstone blocks and some torches, also try diamond armor i think it helps to reduce heat.

Last edited:

Demon2236

Jul 29, 2019
since update 1.1.3 i seem to be having a lot of problems, lagging in game, slower start up and freezing up on exit, textures blacking out all over the place is anyone else having these problems?

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
glowstone nooks to start then over time i recombine the nooks to full glowstone blocks :)

if you can't create micro blocks you could use full glowstone blocks and some torches, also try diamond armor i think it helps to reduce heat.

Another option is stone torches as they produce no heat as far as enviromine is concerned while working to heat crucibles.

Tabris

Jul 29, 2019
Btw, reading Magzie's post made me think about something. I know you can make some Tinker's Construct Tools work as a hammer by using a diamond hammer as a modifier. If i do that to a tool and them give it luck by using lapis lazuli is it going to work as a hammer with Fortune?

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Note: i'm not moving the water crucible. I'm re-purposing it to smeltery prep.

xcuad

Jul 29, 2019
Hi... I having some questions about 1.1.3 and the mobs.... I been playing for a few nights and notice that mobs are not getting agro by me unless I'm way too close... Also as soon morning arrive they start despawning (not, not dying).

Is this part of the changes to make it harder.Not trench because mobs are not coming for you... And way less drops because don't die in the morning a just disappear

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
On note of the ice map my custom quests aren't saving, I've changed ag quests and it worked but this isn't saving and anytime I delete or change a quest and go back to my survival world all requirements and rewards are normal but all the text just says "null" :/ I don't know if the ice map is gonna happen