[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Feyriin

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't used SFM beyond automating seed production for pneumaticraft. Makes me wonder if the sludge boiler creates the blocks in an internal buffer before ejecting (which means it has an inventory and you'd think SFM could pull from it) or does the boiler not actually create the block until it ejects?

SReject

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't used SFM beyond automating seed production for pneumaticraft. Makes me wonder if the sludge boiler creates the blocks in an internal buffer before ejecting (which means it has an inventory and you'd think SFM could pull from it) or does the boiler not actually create the block until it ejects?
Im not sure. Though its looking unlikely to have its own internal buffer(or atleast not one accessible). I tried pulling from all sides of it before asking what I was doing wrong, and none worked. After placing the chest, its now zooming right along

ratchet freak

Nov 11, 2012
it's more likely that it only "spawns" the item after it has an inventory to put it in and blocks the work until it can

SReject

Jul 29, 2019
And now, another question! I'm using SFM to create a rapid pulser for sieving. Everytime I relog into my world, I have to toggle the lever for the sieves for it to start back up. Is there a way to fix this, so no matter when/if the chunk unloads(via me exiting the world, or leaving the area), it will continue to rapid pulse when I return

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
And now, another question! I'm using SFM to create a rapid pulser for sieving. Everytime I relog into my world, I have to toggle the lever for the sieves for it to start back up. Is there a way to fix this, so no matter when/if the chunk unloads(via me exiting the world, or leaving the area), it will continue to rapid pulse when I return

Other than a player detector and some fancy wiring/coding; I doubt it.

Evillevi

Jul 29, 2019

It's possible altough somewhat tedius and I lost that build a day ago so I can't double check.

IIRC you need a conditional function and two receivers and two emitters.

Basically you have a receiver (let's call it A) which you attach your lever too.

You then use a conditional that says that if A is turned on emitter Y Turns on

Now for this to work Emitter Y must be next to Reveriver B which is next to Emitter Z.

Functionally Emitter Y becomes like a lever for Receiver B, which following the conditional will pulse really fast like normal as Emitter Z will toggle B which toggles Z which toggles B while Emitter Y is always turn on because it hooked to Receiver A via the conditional

Antaioz

Jul 29, 2019

It's possible altough somewhat tedius and I lost that build a day ago so I can't double check.

IIRC you need a conditional function and two receivers and two emitters.

Basically you have a receiver (let's call it A) which you attach your lever too.

You then use a conditional that says that if A is turned on emitter Y Turns on

Now for this to work Emitter Y must be next to Reveriver B which is next to Emitter Z.

Functionally Emitter Y becomes like a lever for Receiver B, which following the conditional will pulse really fast like normal as Emitter Z will toggle B which toggles Z which toggles B while Emitter Y is always turn on because it hooked to Receiver A via the conditional

or just add a flow from a 'while high signal' trigger from a lever. it could screw up a pulse every second or however long the 'on high signal' trigger is set to, but i doubt it'll cause a big problem.

so:
Code:
current triggers    New on-high-signal trigger
          \             /
               Flow
                |
        Stuff as usual
basically it'll force a 'pulse' update every second or however long you want.

If you work it right you wouldn't even need another lever, you could use 'on low signal'... but it depends on the setup.

Last edited:

SReject

Jul 29, 2019
I actually figured it out. No need for the lever, no 'studder' either. Using the same 'hardware' as the usual rapid pulser(1 reciever, 1 emiter, 1 manager) The way it works is on the emitter, I use one side to create the 'rapid pulser' circuit, and another as a variable side. The variable side is set to pulse for one second, and gets its pulse duration updated with each 'cycle' of the rapid pulser. I then use a interval trigger to check to see if the 'variable side' is off, and if so restart the pulser:
KwKsZnZ.png

t:Int Check Rs - Trigger(Interval)
Default​

c:Side Off - Redstone Condition
Sides: 'variable side' (pick one, other than the side facing the redstone reciever)​

t:RS Receiver - Trigger (Redstone) - Redstone Receiver

e:Rapid Pulse - Redstone Emitter
Sides: Side facing the Redstone Reciever
Output: Toggle​

e:Var Side - Redstone Emitter
Sides: 'variable side' (the same used for the Redstone Condition)
Pulse: Do emit Pulse, 1 second, Extend Old​

Grydian2

Jul 29, 2019
GB
meettomy.site
I went back into the old build before the beta and the mobs are spawning like nuts for me in that build. But the new beta its like half the spawn rate. Just not used to such a drop in mobs and their drops.
Believe it or not, there is actually less spawners in that city than normal. A full third of spawners in normal cities are pigzombies/blazes. About 1/4 of all spawners were removed from the starter city and 80% to 90% of all pigzombie spawners were either removed or downgraded to zombie spawners. I think I left 1 blaze spawner, maybe 2.

However, since you can no longer window shop for loot you are now having to go into buildings and explore...and that runs you into more spawners than you faced before.

If it ends up being too much I'll balance it out. That is why it is in beta, after all.

Oh I was mostly teasing about the city because like the first building you run into has blazes pigman enderman etc lol.. I like it hard :) But that gets my main question. Why would I be experiencing a massive drop mob spawns at night? Its very odd.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
You know how I keep saying people don't read the quest book? Yeah, this:
RWh3yXj.png

As a PSA I reserve the right to publicly mock you if you do this. I've done my level best to make sure all the information you need to complete the quests are actually included with the quests.[DOUBLEPOST=1413046329][/DOUBLEPOST]
I went back into the old build before the beta and the mobs are spawning like nuts for me in that build. But the new beta its like half the spawn rate. Just not used to such a drop in mobs and their drops.

Oh I was mostly teasing about the city because like the first building you run into has blazes pigman enderman etc lol.. I like it hard :) But that gets my main question. Why would I be experiencing a massive drop mob spawns at night? Its very odd.
Not sure, shouldn't be from any changes I made.

Reactions: DoomSquirter

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019

Yeah, I am having the same issue with the Beta. Before, on the first day I would have the bones needed to make a crook, and rotten flesh to make jerky. I'm on my third day on the beta and I just got my first rotten flesh & I'm still 3 bone away from getting a crook. I tried to kit some skellies from the city, but I died from a sniping zombie pigmen:(

The thing is I watch the mobs despawn (most of them) before sunrise.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Ah. Yeah, I know what happened. I moved spawn to the shuttle to help Sync to stop suffocating people. But since the shuttle is below 64, I had to set spawn right outside. And nothing can spawn within 24 blocks of a spawn point. That is probably what is doing it.
Let me see if I can fix this.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Ok, spawn is now just about on top of the front of the shuttle. The back of the shuttle should now be free of that influence and go back to normal for new maps in upcoming releases.

And yes, this is why this is why I do beta tests. Thank you for this.

If you are willing to do a bit of MCEdit work, try moving spawn there for existing maps. It should help. As a bonus, this will keep mobs from collecting in that little hole near the cockpit.

SReject

Jul 29, 2019
Ah. Yeah, I know what happened. I moved spawn to the shuttle to help Sync to stop suffocating people. But since the shuttle is below 64, I had to set spawn right outside. And nothing can spawn within 24 blocks of a spawn point. That is probably what is doing it.
Let me see if I can fix this.
It'd be no different than turtling within the ship, as mobs can't spawn within 24blocks of the player either. So most likely the moved spawn is a slim part of the issue but not the entirety of it.

Edit: After thinking about it, the moved spawn might have unintended effects, as IIRC its a circlular column from bedrock to build height where mobs can't spawn. I don't know about others, but when I build my mob trap, I usually do it directly under the ship at bedrock or floating in the sky right above the ship with a drop-down to kill them. That column of non-spawnable area would hinder all mob traps built in the vicinity of the ship

If this is the case, then might I suggest a 'safe' room located at bedrock atleast 200 blocks from the ship. Command blocks+button to teleport each player to the ship and set their spawn. Not only would this fix the mob-spawning issues caused by the spawn point, but has a few 'preparation' advantages before actually starting the map:
  • New players would have a place to read 'starter notes' and get accustomed to HQM questing.
  • Youtubers get a chance to explain the map, give credit, etc.
  • Server players a chance to get organized(all players connected, parties setup, etc).

Last edited:

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
It'd be no different than turtling within the ship, as mobs can't spawn within 24blocks of the player either
Actually, unless you are standing right on top of spawn, you get the 24 blocks from you...and however distant you were from spawn. By pointing spawn out the open back of the shuttle it was causing any mob spawns to be, in general, more than 32 blocks away, which slows down mob spawning significantly. By moving it to the front of the shuttle, the back end should now only have to worry about the player's distance, which should solve the issue.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
The problem is Sync storage shells. Those have a tendency to suffocate players if they aren't chunk loaded. Setting spawn on the shuttle should fix that issue. I've also given players a few spot loaders if they want to move out of the shuttle.

Shunraiki

Jul 29, 2019
Hm is there a way to make a server for 1.1.3? xD
I guess it's no surprise that putting the mod and config folder in the FTB server would cause it crash...

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// On the bright side, I bought you a teddy bear!

Time: 11/10/14 1:20 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/renderer/EntityRenderer
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.ModClassLoader.loadBaseModClass(ModClassLoader.java:104)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.ModLoaderModContainer.constructMod(ModLoaderModContainer.java:484)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:511)
at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:99)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:350)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:69)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:445)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:186)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
... 31 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to load class bfe for invalid side SERVER
at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer.transform(SideTransformer.java:50)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:274)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:172)
... 33 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
Operating System: Windows 8 (amd64) version 6.2
Java Version: 1.7.0_67, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 578586728 bytes (551 MB) / 777519104 bytes (741 MB) up to 1894252544 bytes (1806 MB)
JVM Flags: 0 total;
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 101 mods loaded, 101 mods active
mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (FTBServer-1.6.4-965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (FTBServer-1.6.4-965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
AppliedEnergistics-Core{rv14.finale3} [AppliedEnergistics Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.9} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.9} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.8} [PowerCrystals Core] (PowerCrystalsCore-1.1.8-9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
TConstruct-Preloader{0.0.1} [Tinkers Corestruct] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
OpenModsCore{@VERSION@} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
AppliedEnergistics{rv14.finale3} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv14-finale3-mc16x.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
CoFHCore{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.219} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.219.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
ThermalExpansion{3.0.0.7} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-3.0.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
autopackager{1.2} [AutoPackager] (autopackager-1.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
Autoutils{1.0.1} [Autoutils] (autoutils-1.6.4-1.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
BiblioCraft{1.5.5} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.5.5].zip) Unloaded->Constructed
MineFactoryReloaded{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
BigReactors{0.3.4A2} [Big Reactors] (BigReactors-0.3.4A2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
ChickenChunks{1.3.3.4} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks-1.6.4-1.3.3.4-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
Chisel{1.5.2} [Chisel] (chisel-1.6.4-1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
CoFHLoot{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Loot] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
CoFHMasquerade{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Masquerade] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
CoFHSocial{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Social] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
CoFHWorld{2.0.0.5} [CoFH World] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
ConfigMod{v1.0} [Extended Mod Config] (ConfigMod for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
CoroAI{v1.0} [CoroAI] (CoroUtil for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
crowley.skyblock{1.29e} [Ex Nihilo] (crowley-skyblock-v1.29e.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
CustomChestLoot{1.1} [Custom Chest Loot] (CustomChestLoot 1.1 for MC 1.6.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
EnviroMine{1.1.63} [EnviroMine] (EnviroMine-v1.1.63.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
pamharvestcraft{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Base] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1.6.4 v1.1.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
Waila{1.5.2a} [Waila] (Waila_1.5.2a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
TConstruct{1.6.X_1.5.5.7} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_mc1.6.4_1.5.5.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
exaliquo{0.11.2} [Ex Aliquo] (exaliquo_0.11.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
extracells{1.6.9d} [ExtraCells] (ExtraCells-1.6.9d.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
ExtraUtilities{1.0.3c} [Extra Utilities] (extrautils-1.0.3c.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
CARuins{0.1.4} [Cellular Automata Generator] (Generator_mods_0.1.4(1.6.X).zip) Unloaded->Constructed
GreatWallMod{0.1.4} [Great Wall Mod] (Generator_mods_0.1.4(1.6.X).zip) Unloaded->Constructed
WalledCityMod{0.1.4} [Walled City Generator] (Generator_mods_0.1.4(1.6.X).zip) Unloaded->Constructed
HungerOverhaul{1.6.X-2l} [Hunger Overhaul] (hungeroverhaul-1.6.X-2l-build4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
HarvestCraftWaila{1.0.4} [HarvestCraft Waila Fixes] (HarvestCraftWaila-mc1.6.4-1.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
HardcoreQuesting{The Journey (4.0.5)} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM - The Journey (4.0.5).zip) Unloaded->Constructed
inventorytweaks{1.56} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.56-b77.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
IronChest{5.4.1.702} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.6.4-5.4.1.702.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
JABBA{1.1.4} [JABBA] (JABBA_1.1.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
launchgui{1.3} [LaunchGUI] (launchgui-1.6.4-1.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
Lockdown{1.0.0} [Lockdown] (Lockdown-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
MFR Compat Forestry Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Forestry Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
MFR Compat Extra Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Extra Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: BuildCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Forestry (part 2)] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatProjRed{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat ProjectRed] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Railcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
MineTweaker{1.6.4-2.1.2} [MineTweaker] (zMineTweaker-1.6.4-2.3.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
ModTweaker{0.3} [ModTweaker] (ModTweaker-1.6.4-0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
NEIAddons{1.10.5.70} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.5.70.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
NEIAddons|AE{1.10.5.70} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.5.70.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
NEIAddons|MiscPeripherals{1.10.5.70} [NEI Addons: Misc Peripherals] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.5.70.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
NEIAddons|ExtraBees{1.10.5.70} [NEI Addons: Extra Bees] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.5.70.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
NEIAddons|Forestry{1.10.5.70} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.5.70.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.10.5.70} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.5.70.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
NEIAddons|ExNihilo{1.10.5.70} [NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.5.70.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
NEIPlugins{1.1.0.6} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
notenoughkeys{0.0.4} [Not Enough Keys] (NotEnoughKeys-1.6.4-0.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
OpenMods{0.5} [OpenMods] (OpenModsLib-0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
OpenBlocks{1.2.8} [OpenBlocks] (OpenBlocks-1.2.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
PneumaticCraft{1.1.4e} [PneumaticCraft] (PneumaticCraft 1.1.4f.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
Redstone Arsenal{1.0.0.0} [Redstone Arsenal] (RedstoneArsenal-1.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
RockDigger{1.0.0} [Rock Digger] (rockdigger-1.3-1.6.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
AS_Ruins{11.0} [Ruins Spawning System] (Ruins_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
simplyjetpacks{0.3.1} [Simply Jetpacks] (SimplyJetpacks-0.3.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
SpecialMobs{3.0} [Special Mobs] (SpecialMobs 3.0 for MC 1.6.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
SpiceOfLife{1.0.3c} [The Spice of Life] (SpiceOfLife-mc1.6.4-1.0.3c.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
StevesDrought{4} [Steve's Drought] (Steve's Drought 4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
StevesFactoryManager{A83} [Steve's Factory Manager] (StevesFactoryManagerA83.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
Sync{2.2.3} [Sync] (Sync2.2.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
TSteelworks{1.6.4-0.0.4.2-fix2} [Tinkers' Steelworks] (TSteelworks-mc1.6.4_0.0.4.2-fix2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
TiCTooltips{1.1.8} [TiC Tooltips] (TiCTooltips-mc1.6.4-1.1.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
TMechworks{33.c001660} [Tinkers' Mechworks] (TMechworks_mc1.6.4_0.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
AS_UpdateCheck{1.1.1} [AtomicStryker Update Check Mod] (UpdateCheckerMod_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
WailaHarvestability{1.0.3} [Waila Harvestability] (WailaHarvestability-mc1.6.4-1.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
mod_ZanMinimap{Not available} [mod_ZanMinimap] (ZansMinimap1.6.4.zip) Unloaded
McMultipart{1.0.0.219} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.219.jar) Unloaded
IguanaTweaksTConstruct{1.6.X-1.0.3)} [TiC Tweaks] (tictweaks-1.6.4-1.0.3.jar) Unloaded
ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.219} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.219.jar) Unloaded
TConstruct Environment: Sane and ready for action. Bugs may be reported.
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'
Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)