[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
urgh that moment when you realise that you could have made a system a whole lot less complicated... http://i.imgur.com/aJGyCNe.png basically what is going on in this rats nest of a system is that it it takes gravel ore and makes it into gravel ore blocks hammers it, then makes it sand ore/blocks and hammers it into dust which is smelted into a induction smelter. I used this system on my AS play through as eventually you can have a system that enchants the hammers to have fortune to which you can get more resources.
I recently installed Ender Io with the help of the config files that were posted a couple of pages back, really neat mod. Atm with this system I'm is using a sag mill to make sand to which is fed into the induction, it was only after I realised that sag mills can grind up gravel into the sand ore variety, and sand ore into the dust ore... So basically now I have 4 extra Autonmous activators and a rats nest to clean up.
Also I know sand ore can be pulverized its just at full steam they can bottle neck the whole system/item duct stuffing. Which I guess I would have the same bottle necking issue with the mills but 3 or 4 should be fine and a lot less lag producing then the current system.

Your welcome! lol

Don't forget that you can upgrade the speed of the sag mill by using the tier 2 and tier 3 capacitors. They will double and quadruple the speed and energy storage of the ender IO machines.

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
Finished on 1.1.2 for the first time, was a fun ride. I had to use hqm edit to finish the Important Information quest for some reason.

Xamie

Jul 29, 2019
Your welcome! lol

Don't forget that you can upgrade the speed of the sag mill by using the tier 2 and tier 3 capacitors. They will double and quadruple the speed and energy storage of the ender IO machines.
:'D think I just found a my new favorite mod.

Trevis42

Jul 29, 2019
I am having issues doing the various crafting recipes for my early quests. I tried to make dirt from dust and water and nothing shows up in the output slot. Same goes for muddy water. Not sure where these recipes are in the configs and if I need to enable them for some reason. Please help if you know why this is happening.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Oh, I do in fact have 64-bit, and I forgot to update the 32 bit version. Now I'm getting a different, smaller error.
2014-08-19 15:35:22 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Unable to launch
java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.checkForComodification(Unknown Source)
at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.remove(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:114)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
So FML still isn't launching and I don't know java well enough to get why.

Probably won't respond to anything after this one. Feel free to make more suggestions but my urge to play this is utterly dead after restarting my computer for the third time.
did you run the program on there website that checks to see if you are have older java still on your pc/lap. If so might want to check there support page still sound like java error. Also check your processes under task manager under make sure java isn't running when the FTB and minecraft are close. If it is then end task and restart and run minecraft again. also is your graphic driver up to date?[DOUBLEPOST=1408504154][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am having issues doing the various crafting recipes for my early quests. I tried to make dirt from dust and water and nothing shows up in the output slot. Same goes for muddy water. Not sure where these recipes are in the configs and if I need to enable them for some reason. Please help if you know why this is happening.
i'm sure you mean clay not dirt? (put water into a barrel of any type then right click with dust for clay.) unless it was changed you can't make dirt from dust and water?? as for muddy water? combine a bottle with dirt in the crafting area and you will get "dirty" water which you can cook for reg water. again i don't of muddy water?

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
i confused so maybe someone can help. I have seen 5 people now say they have finished with 1.1.x? What? How do you finish a game with no ending? The quest book is to teach you to survive. ur supposed to go on from there. You don't stop once you finish the HQM. see how far you can push it. build bigger. I feel like most people are rushing through the quest and thjen saying they are done? anyone else feels this way?

Reactions: jdog1408

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
i confused so maybe someone can help. I have seen 5 people now say they have finished with 1.1.x? What? How do you finish a game with no ending? The quest book is to teach you to survive. ur supposed to go on from there. You don't stop once you finish the HQM. see how far you can push it. build bigger. I feel like most people are rushing through the quest and thjen saying they are done? anyone else feels this way?

I for one see this pack as having an ending..... I'm not sure this is the pack in which I'd ever build the Taj Mahal.

I would be supportive of there eventually be roll the credit type quests in the book.

I'm not a speed player, but I think our toons primary motivation would be some form of escape.

Xamie

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any real way to automate plastic plant farming? Squid/lightning ones are becoming annoying by doing it by hand...

Xamie

Jul 29, 2019
They're fairly similar to the other seeds. What are more annoying about them?
They are the only two I need atm, and I need a lot. Just wondering if there is some way of automation with break the plant when it is at the final stage.

Xamie

Jul 29, 2019

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
didn't realize crash landing was a jampacked entry. oy. I've been thinking one or another was going to win. Yeah. None of them have a chance in hell. guess iskandar's getting a cool new game box... yeeee

Reactions: cannajan

Locomotion

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Iskandar,

First of all, I love your pack soo much and thanks for making this pack!
However, I have some question for you. Did you intentionally removed cobalt, ardite dusts smelting ability on this pack?

And I couldn't make aluminum ingots from Ex-Nihilo to a block form so, I found a temp solution by adding Ex-Nihlio aluminum ingot to have a ingotAluminium ore dictionary in minetweaker.

DragooKnight

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I've only dealt with hypothermia once, it wasn't fun..... spent much of the night fishing in gold boots while standing in a pool....... Noticed the status effect, but couldn't get to the pyrotherm. I did manage to survive the night but I swear it was an hour of playing time before the frostbite wore off. Spent a heck of a long time cuddled up with the pyrotherm suffering from both heat stroke and frost bite.... FML
AFAIK the pryotherium doesn't affect heat, it's the fire that does it.

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah. Trusting either zombie pigmen or spiders not to be hostile ends poorly.
hehehe very poorly. On my latest trip to the city, a zombie pigman appeared out of nowhere (it probably fell down) and nearly one-hit me there (in invar armour). The extra heart from a quest saved me there, good times....