[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

LostBMe

Jul 29, 2019
still looking for help cant seem to get the crash landing pack to appear in my 3rd part packs tab even after iv typed in boom console says its loading boom.xml but nothing happens i'm on the latest launcher and have tried to re-download the launcher and checked that its installing into the correct folder

any help would be very much appreciated
When you click the third party tab on the top of the launcher do you even see a list of modpacks on the left? It should go Agrarian Skies, Blood n Bones, Crash Landing, EpicCraft, etc. 
Or maybe a screenshot of your ftb launcher would help?

ZEEZEE

Jul 29, 2019
When you click the third party tab on the top of the launcher do you even see a list of modpacks on the left? It should go Agrarian Skies, Blood n Bones, Crash Landing, EpicCraft, etc. 
Or maybe a screenshot of your ftb launcher would help?
\

EDIT: sorry there was an error uploading -.-

knoxz

Jul 29, 2019
hi there, we got stuck a problem.
how do you get wheat for crafting the cake for speed upgrades?

Last edited:

ZEEZEE

Jul 29, 2019
there we go

Attachments

• FTB Launcher.png
    FTB Launcher.png
    171.6 KB · Views: 227

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
I made a minor change to the Ender IO configs. I've added a recipe to the Sag Mill that will allow you to get some of the materials back out of your redstone energy conduits. I added this because your able to pulverize the leadstone and hardened version to recycle and the fact that if your adding Ender IO to an established world you will will most likely want replace all your TE conduits and it would be nice to get some of the resource.

Download the Ender IO configs here - http://goo.gl/1nISLX

Reactions: Xamie

thePier

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone! I started playing this modpack in these days and it is really wonderful! Great job Iskandar :D
However, I am a bit blocked when I have to get electrum dust because i need a pulverizer to get gold and silver dust, which requires.. electrum ingots! How can i get out of this loop?

Methusalem

Jul 29, 2019
Yes there are potatoes and carrots. Yes, they are mob drops only. They do seem to drop quite frequently however, once you get the MFR grinder set up. I've had it up for about a week in-game and have received about a dozen of each (or possible many more...but at least a dozen). So yeah, get that grinder set up (1 grinder really can power 1-2 Reactant Dynamos easily) and get those potatoes and carrots. They are super good for the higher tier food recipes.

With the current SoL settings it's possible to simply make a Large Meal or Feast and just keep eating that, without ever hitting diminishing returns. The Bacon Mushroom Cheeseburger for example is very easy to make, all you need is rice, lots of soybeans and some mushrooms.

Hello everyone! I started playing this modpack in these days and it is really wonderful! Great job Iskandar :D
However, I am a bit blocked when I have to get electrum dust because i need a pulverizer to get gold and silver dust, which requires.. electrum ingots! How can i get out of this loop?

Use the AE Grind Stone to turn Gold and Silver ingots back into dust, combine those in the crafting grid into Electrum dust and smelt that in the furnace.

Reactions: thePier

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
With the current SoL settings it's possible to simply make a Large Meal or Feast and just keep eating that, without ever hitting diminishing returns. The Bacon Mushroom Cheeseburger for example is very easy to make, all you need is rice, lots of soybeans and some mushrooms.
And cheese?

Use the AE Grind Stone to turn Gold and Silver ingots back into dust, combine those in the crafting grid into Electrum dust and smelt that in the furnace.
Can't we combine hammered-ore dust together before we smelt it? Dunno actually.

I typically use the smeltery to make alloys, dunno if the inquirer has one yet.

Hamburger76

Jul 29, 2019

Just make gold and silver bars as normal, then make a grinder (check NEI 3 smooth stone 3 quartz dust 2 cobblestone and 1 iron) don't forget the handle for it (5 sticks) put bars inside, rt click handle 8 turns per bar gives you your dust. Then use crafting grid as usual to make electrum blend and smelt into bars again. :)

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
And cheese?

Cheese is soymilk and salt in a pot. Soymilk from pressing soybeans, salt from sieving.

I make bacon mushroom burgers and all I grow is wheat and soy. Mob trap provides the mushrooms. Soy is a bit OP, as far as game mechanics go. :)

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Cheese is soymilk and salt in a pot. Soymilk from pressing soybeans, salt from sieving.

I make bacon mushroom burgers and all I grow is wheat and soy. Mob trap provides the mushrooms. Soy is a bit OP, as far as game mechanics go. :)
Man I suck at PH so bad :)

I guess....good thing I don't have soy?