[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

RuneSphinx

Jul 29, 2019
next thing you know youll be sitting in your base in 1.1.3 and a zombie will leap of your wall, grab your arms out of their sockets and begin to beat you mercilessly as you sob in pain and terror.

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
next thing you know youll be sitting in your base in 1.1.3 and a zombie will leap of your wall, grab your arms out of their sockets and begin to beat you mercilessly as you sob in pain and terror.
in 1.1.2 they don't need to leap over your walls. Even when fully lighted spawns have been observed in bases..... Your idea regarding the removal of the arms.... that's a great idea for a brutal zombie not only do you loose a weapon but you can't equip another for a period of time. In the interim your opponent gets a rare weapon to pummel you with......

*writes note to father toast*

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
in 1.1.2 they don't need to leap over your walls. Even when fully lighted spawns have been observed in bases..... Your idea regarding the removal of the arms.... that's a great idea for a brutal zombie not only do you loose a weapon but you can't equip another for a period of time. In the interim your opponent gets a rare weapon to pummel you with......

call it the chewbacca mod. (have played too many SW lego games)

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
@Iskandar, really small request I think:

When the quest book asks me to create pneumaticcraft plastic, it shows the plastic icon and says Plastic: 0/1 or whatever.

But...
Like a large number of males, I'm partially red-green colorbind.
I suck at colors and I can't distinguish some of them.

Any chance you can explicitly state which plastic I need to make?

zBob

Jul 29, 2019
This request is for reset on server, so you will need to delete the line from the banned players file, and restart the server for it to pick up that change. Having not played this on a server I am not sure if anything else is need since this is using Minecraft hardcore mode and not the HQM mod for "extra lives."

Whoops! Thinking about that I realized that will give you back your map as you left it and not be a reset.

If lockdown works on the server as well, then you can just delete the banned players file and delete the world directory and when you start up the server again everything should generate all new.

Otherwise you should still have a zip file from when you downloaded the server files, easiest will be to save your server properties files if you made any changes, delete the whole directory and re-extract the file again. That way you will not have to mess with HQM and reset the player data so you can complete those first quests again.

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
Resonant Jetpack ftw, reactor building in the third city I found, almost broke my alumite pickaxe harvest all the goodies. Dark glass, clear glass, turbine parts, reactor parts, it was a treasure trove.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
How does one make Soy Milk?

Edit: Nevermind. One needs to make a Presser. The presser takes one soy and turns it into Silken Tofu + Soy Milk. Recipe not in NEI for whatever magical reason.

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
So, I asked this question a while ago (maybe not asked, more like presented the theory). I am curious tho. Everyone starts a new game from either the save presented or the lockdown version which is based on that same save. Thus, the SEED should be the same no matter who plays.

With that, does that mean that if one person finds a city at 200,200,64, does everyone find that city at same place because of the seed? Is the city gen going to be accomplished based on seed or is it truly RNG regardless of seed?

englishturk

Jul 29, 2019
Okey so every time i open the pack this is the error i get http://pastebin.com/1sCHAhWp
From what i understand it can't load the info for multiple mods and forge is missing(?) from minecraft and an error i encounter a lot code chicken core config errors (i haven't changed any settings for any of the mod). I think I'm right but even so i don't know how to fix it.

Last edited:

Marsupilami

Jul 29, 2019
You are mistaken, a bucket of pyrotherm in your hotbar will dramatically increase your temperature.

Ya, pyrotheum in your inventory will increase heat unless you store it in a strongbox, knapsack or golden bag of holding. Although I think DragooKnight was talking about in the ground in the game world it does not affect heat as the pyrotheum source block id does not appear to be in the list of heat sources for Enviromine. Perhaps an oversight on 1skandars side. You can use torches or covers in a 2 block radius of pyrotheum in the game world to suppress the random fires and go near it without any increase in heat. Extremely useful for melting cobblestone and leaves since pyrotheum is 350% faster than lava at melting materials in the crucible.

Reactions: trimagnus

Shin Sekai

Jul 29, 2019
Whenever I'm holding a bucket of lava or pyrotheum, I just put it in my regular inventory, off my hotbar, and that prevents me from heating up.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
highly irritated: a million googled pages tell me to make soul sand with mycelium, but not how to make the mycelium. I forget my agrarian-skies-foo sadly.

RuneSphinx

Jul 29, 2019

NOOO!! YOU FOOL! Why would you do THAT!?![DOUBLEPOST=1408567429][/DOUBLEPOST]
call it the chewbacca mod. (have played too many SW lego games)
no no no don't encourage him.

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
NOOO!! YOU FOOL! Why would you do THAT!?![DOUBLEPOST=1408567429][/DOUBLEPOST]
no no no don't encourage him.
I do think I stand on a very specific end of the CL player base....., but I rather enjoy some of the brutal.... and comic ways you can die with some of these mods active......

In the Wookie mod death sequence.... I wouldn't want it occuring with near the frequency that thief or hungry zombies strip weapons.... but I would laugh my arse off if there was a 1% chance that a brutal zombie would tear my arm off and chase me around my base with it.

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
I do think I stand on a very specific end of the CL player base....., but I rather enjoy some of the brutal.... and comic ways you can die with some of these mods active......

In the Wookie mod death sequence.... I wouldn't want it occuring with near the frequency that thief or hungry zombies strip weapons.... but I would laugh my arse off if there was a 1% chance that a brutal zombie would tear my arm off and chase me around my base with it.
just wait till the zombie teabag mod comes out then nothing will be sacred.

RuneSphinx

Jul 29, 2019
avoided ever dropping the soap in real life, got brutalized by a zombie in crash landing, over and over and over again.