[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

Drawde

Jul 29, 2019
If watering cans work on cacti, though...
They do.

I liked the cacti because, once I finally got enough of them to plant in a spaced 8x8 pattern (the can REALLY helps here, and you don't need quite that many), I no longer needed to cook bottles to drink and could use the dirt for other things. They grow on their own fast enough that I got more than enough for two days of water when harvesting every two days.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Guys how do I start playing? Crash Landing

As in get to the pack or not die in 3 seconds when playing.
You get the pack by entering the pack code doom here.
upload_2014-7-28_1-52-25.png

How you survive more than 2 seconds... i'll let you know.

Insadently did you know you can paist (ctrl+p) screen grabs (print screen button on your keybord) directly here.

Attachments

• upload_2014-7-28_1-51-3.png
    upload_2014-7-28_1-51-3.png
    165.4 KB · Views: 66

Azurecats

Jul 29, 2019
I feel like a hat should be added. Like a straw hat that can lower your temp when in the sunlight, or a water cap that acts the same as a Camelpack... Just a small idea I had while playing.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
I feel like a hat should be added. Like a straw hat that can lower your temp when in the sunlight, or a water cap that acts the same as a Camelpack... Just a small idea I had while playing.

Hats might be nice.
Any sort of shade mechanic would be nice. Say in the ship make a roof. I don't think they do anything. :/
So would water that starts cool but heats up in the sun. But this should be suggested to Enviromine's author.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...enviromine-a-little-bit-of-realism-1-1-63-new

Pink RAM

Jul 29, 2019
I also thought that when drinking smoothies or other types of drinks it could lower your heat/hydration. Just a thought if possible.

Reactions: Ventrylock

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
I also thought that when drinking smoothies or other types of drinks it could lower your heat/hydration. Just a thought if possible.

I thought that when I read cantaloups were a reward. :/
I wonder if we could squeeze them in the liquid transposer.

Pip69

Jul 29, 2019

Most drink you put in a juicer should give 1.0% hydration. Smoothies should also reduce heat by 0.1.
There's a lot drinks & smoothies, and each one has to be manually added to give the above effects. If you come across any that you think were missed, just point it out here.

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
I did note that carrot juice aided hydration... You can't exactly fill a pack with it though.

I'd like to see tabards. A prime reason they where worn was to keep the elements off of soldiers armor. Such an item when worn could help allow the wear of metal armors.

Last edited:

Pink RAM

Jul 29, 2019
Most drink you put in a juicer should give 1.0% hydration. Smoothies should also reduce heat by 0.1.
There's a lot drinks & smoothies, and each one has to be manually added to give the above effects. If you come across any that you think were missed, just point it out here.
I never knew that. Thanks.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Hey iskandar, the drum from XU in 1.1.1 is cheaper than normal. You made it harder back then before you fixed the rain, but now that stone barrels are cheap again, drums are cheaper than their original recipe.

He did this so he could disable the couldron which was causing a water dupe

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

zuiko

Jul 29, 2019
there should be a "go to location" quest about 1000 blocks out (1.5 days walk there and back), where there is some more wreckage containing some machines

I really like this idea. Could be be a few places you learn about in quests that you have to decide if its worth making the dangerous journey to. Maybe a distress beacon and stuff along those lines.

Last edited:

Isaiah Douglas

Jul 29, 2019
i cant figure out how to download it on ftb launcher when i press launch it just creates a folder, i do not know what to do from there, someone plz help

LostBMe

Jul 29, 2019
i cant figure out how to download it on ftb launcher when i press launch it just creates a folder, i do not know what to do from there, someone plz help

Open the launcher. Click on the third party mod pack tab on the top. Look for crash landing on the list on the left. Click on that and press launch. If you should crash or fail to download, try, try again.

It didn't let me download for the first couple of days either but eventually it went through. Alternatively, it has been suggested you try the code "doom". See post #1863 above - it even has a picture for you to see.

Zeeth_Kyrah

Jul 29, 2019
Open the launcher. Click on the third party mod pack tab on the top. Look for crash landing on the list on the left. Click on that and press launch. If you should crash or fail to download, try, try again.

It didn't let me download for the first couple of days either but eventually it went through. Alternatively, it has been suggested you try the code "doom". See post #1863 above - it even has a picture for you to see.
Not "doom", "boom". As in kaboom.

Reactions: LostBMe