[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
just a little tip, you only need a 1*1*2 deep whole near your doorway to keep the mobs at bay. if you drop it down 1 and put wood slabs on both sides of your metal entry porch they can't attack you. Just wait till mourning and attack the armored ones.

Pip69

Jul 29, 2019
How are we supposed to get red & yellow dye to make the pneumatic seeds? I just need 1 of each to get started, and then I'll be set.

NekoAli

Jul 29, 2019
Get the dye from flowers as normal. Sift dirt to get a grass seed. Place down a patch of dirt at least 5x5 and use the grass seed on one block to change it to grass. Wait for it to spread and bonemeal the grass till flowers appear. You also got a lot of fruit trees and food seeds that way.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
OK so i died to starvation/dehydration/heatstroke and when i sync'd into a shell I now have a permanent slowness buff. Any help?

Parveln

Jul 29, 2019
Just backup manually.

Is it possible to survive with specialAI and specialzombies? I keep dying and my walls and doors can't keep them out.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
OK so i died to starvation/dehydration/heatstroke and when i sync'd into a shell I now have a permanent slowness buff. Any help?
Exit out and back in should fix it. Enviromine does not handle Sync gracefully. That is, after all, why that very same piece of advice is in the first post.[DOUBLEPOST=1403913713][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just backup manually.

Is it possible to survive with specialAI and specialzombies? I keep dying and my walls and doors can't keep them out.

Yeah, Special mobs will break doors down. And anything they can see through, glass, wooden slabs, slab versions of the Tinker stuff, fence gates. They are tough, which is why those mods ship disabled.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Pack Update! 1.0.8 is now live!

Updated Harvestcraft Waila Fixes to 1.0.4
Added Steve's Drought (coded specifically for this modpack. Thanks Vswe!)
Increased the amount of water leaves give in the crucible, 10 leaves to 1000 mB of water
Decreased the amount of water saplings give in the liquid transposer slightly, 10 saplings to 1000 mb of water
In both cases, composting to dirt and making water is slightly more efficient, but requires more time/extra steps
Spice of Life should be slightly more forgiving. The more complex a food recipe, the more it counts for your food history.
Wooden Barrel are craftable again
Stone Barrel recipe reverted to normal
Crafting recipes for rotten flesh and saplings to dirt have been removed, and the quest associated with that has also been removed
Nerfed Liquid Transfer Nodes
Added a repeatable quest for the PCB pattern
Added a recipe for the Kinetic Compressor so you can now generate greater than 5 bars of pressure via RF
Added a machine frame to the Autonomous Activator recipe, added a guaranteed Activator as a quest reward
Buffed iron drops from dust and gravel sieving slightly

Zero5211

Jul 29, 2019
Backed up and ready to update! I'll go through the new quests and let you know if I spot any issues.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Nerfed Liquid Transfer Nodes

So will the item transfer nodes still mine like the terrain smashed or have those been nerfed?

Also if I update with an old save will it automatically reset the quests to the new ones?

And will a seeking quest ever happen (not counting the story one)

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
So will the item transfer nodes still mine like the terrain smashed or have those been nerfed?

Also if I update with an old save will it automatically reset the quests to the new ones?

And will a seeking quest ever happen (not counting the story one)

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Yes, seeking quests will happen. I had planned for 1.0.8 to finish the set up quests. However, I was sick through most of the last few days so 1.0.8 ended up being a much smaller update than I planned.

Item transfer nodes are intact. Since I'm not asking you to make octuple cobblestone the speed at which you make cobblestone is irrelevant. Even a vanilla generator would make cobble faster than you could really use it, so it isn't like the extra speed actually gains you much. Liquid transfer nodes, otoh, act like an aqueous accumulator, minus the passive gain, and THAT was a no no.

Zero5211

Jul 29, 2019
Well that's odd. Loaded up my 1.0.7 world and NEi decided to go into Cheat mode. Can't change it either, must have it locked in the configs by default. Guess I'll go switch that off for a sec so I can go back to recipe mode.

Ripler

Jul 29, 2019
Seems like the easy map starts you in creative mode with NEI cheat mode enabled. Hard map seems fine. Easy map has something weird with the sun disappearing after a few seconds after starting the map and the sky seems to grow smoky or overcast.

Edit...

Did some checking it seems the smoky or overcast sky with no sun is the new "rain" so instead of raining it just becomes overcast and slightly darker I assume this is the drought mod?