[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
I've noticed this as well.
once you get your tree farm to a good size and auto seiveing u can put rotten flesh into a reg furnace and make leather. You can then make a few more camel pack and fill them up all at once. This will give you more time between fill ups. FYI the recipe is 1 bottle surrrounded by leather. very cheap.[DOUBLEPOST=1403979297][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm seeing the same recipe as usual. Running 1.0.8; are you referring to the machine frame's recipe change?
if you look in the recipe for the parts you will see that he has added seared bricks to some recipes and invar ingots. The machine frame requires 2 eletr ingots, 4 invar, and the servo takes 2 seared brick.

Last edited:

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Well that's odd. Loaded up my 1.0.7 world and NEi decided to go into Cheat mode. Can't change it either, must have it locked in the configs by default. Guess I'll go switch that off for a sec so I can go back to recipe mode.
you have to switch to world option in the top right corner and then go into inventory tab and click off cheat mode.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
How am i supposed to get soul sand? I guess nerther is disabled.
i would assume you can still get the seeds from sieving sand that turn dirt next to a barrel of water into the fungus dirt which in turn change water next to it into witch water . then you would just add sand i think. if it is not try a sudge boiler. It will turn sudge into random blocks which includ nether block like souls sand and netherrack.

Parveln

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you. Just gotta kill some spiders ofr spider eyes. Apparently y mob trap won't ge tme any.

Parveln

Jul 29, 2019
Why did 1skandar make the pcb blueprint quest repeatable? You only need one for an uv box right?

Parveln

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I just used 8 emeralds. not too bad for a one time buy.

Edit: Finally got harvester fertilizer and planter set up. Automated dirt making just gotta automate the rest of the process now :) Hmm does auto crafting exist?

Zero5211

Jul 29, 2019
AE is in the pack, but the recipes have been heavily modified to be a lot more costly for the processors. It'd be a good idea to start with an ME Chest and a 4k Cell for automation while you work on getting more resources.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
you can get a ME chest from a quest reward so you would only need to make the storage cell

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
I think this was already answered but is there a way to get netherrack ( i know about the sludge boiler) cuase i keep getting hypothermia and i need a way to always have fire handy

Parveln

Jul 29, 2019
I must be doing something wrong I have a 5'5 grass paltform and I have used up 2 stacks bonemeal but still no roses :(