[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
I'll take on the hard map. Call me crazy but I need a challenge, started Blood n Bones and it's my 3rd night on HC. sorry for going off topic. :D

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
I'll take on the hard map. Call me crazy but I need a challenge, started Blood n Bones and it's my 3rd night on HC. sorry for going off topic. :D
Hard is basically the same map. Easy is just giving you slightly more/better supplies plus a Sync shell right off the bat. The entire experience got a bit harder. All infinite water sources have been deleted, at least until end game.

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Hard is basically the same map. Easy is just giving you slightly more/better supplies plus a Sync shell right off the bat. The entire experience got a bit harder. All infinite water sources have been deleted, at least until end game.

Now that is what I want to hear! :D Once I get something going and get my comfort zone again, it will probably be a walk in a park again. But I'll probably just show stuff that is needed rather than record the whole thing.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
And I am failing at getting a usable beta out tonight. Just fixed two tiny but very important details. Hopefully I got it this time, because I have just about had it

Edit: Beta looks to be somewhat stable. Hopefully when I wake up in six hours the entire thing won't have melted down into a pile of bugs.

Last edited:

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Ok, 1.0.5 is in FTB's hands, waiting on an official update. As a reminder, this update will require a map reset. Sorry about that. Last one for a while, I think.

Catfather12

Jul 29, 2019
No server version yet. Map is not designed for large scale smp. That said you can drop the mod, config and save folders into a server environment and it should work with a little tweaking.

Thanks, It is easier for my wife and I to play small SMP world from a server versus a lan. We've been using a lan world all morning, and it's working very well. Thanks again, fun map!

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
are you allowing this pack to be recorded for youtube. I only ask because i do like quick starter guide for hard core maps/packs and i was wanting to do one for this pack. Play it for a few hours and it is get.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
are you allowing this pack to be recorded for youtube. I only ask because i do like quick starter guide for hard core maps/packs and i was wanting to do one for this pack. Play it for a few hours and it is get.
Allowed? Encouraged. I have a section in the first post for YouTube and Twitch people.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
kk thx. let you know when i do it. Should be the next week or so.

Trizoe

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know how long it takes to appear on the launcher once the update is submitted?

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Cant wait to get my hands on the new update I am feeling kinda tough right now and want to change my world back to hardcore, but there is no point now cause the update is on the way and it is a mandatory reset.

Anyone know how long it takes to appear on the launcher once the update is submitted?

no idea but i hopes its soon

b3thanie

Jul 29, 2019
I am loving this mod pack! Is it alright if I stream it on Twitch? ( Username b3thanie ) Also, When i smelt salt water bottles, I'm only getting salt.. Is there another way of turning salt water into water?

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
I am loving this mod pack! Is it alright if I stream it on Twitch? ( Username b3thanie ) Also, When i smelt salt water bottles, I'm only getting salt.. Is there another way of turning salt water into water?
Nope. Salt water only turns into salt. Basically, anything that you can get unlimited of, like say bottles of water from a water source block, cannot be turned into drinkable water.

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if I should show them how it's done or should they figure it out themselves.
PcPTrlo.gif

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
BTW, tip for the upcoming version. If you need an early game weapon, KNIFE. I've seen so many people look at TiCo and be so confused why they can't make swords, and skip the knife.

Also, if you find yourself wondering how to do something, start completing quests. They will guide you through basic survival.