[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

Waughoo

Jul 29, 2019
So I just started trying to completely automate the pneumaticraft pressure chambers. I set up 3 of the 3x3x3 chambers, figuring one for seeds/iron, one for pcbs and components, and the extra for everything else. So I tried setting it to keep like 15 capacitors in a chest. It was something like...
[Trigger]->[condition capacitor>=15 false]->[input 1 Redstone, 1 compressed iron, 1 plastic]->[output empty black list to pressure chamber]
But it kept just outputting the first ingredient to the chamber. Am I going to have to break down each ingredient to its own input/ouput comands?

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
So I just started trying to completely automate the pneumaticraft pressure chambers. I set up 3 of the 3x3x3 chambers, figuring one for seeds/iron, one for pcbs and components, and the extra for everything else. So I tried setting it to keep like 15 capacitors in a chest. It was something like...
[Trigger]->[condition capacitor>=15 false]->[input 1 Redstone, 1 compressed iron, 1 plastic]->[output empty black list to pressure chamber]
But it kept just outputting the first ingredient to the chamber. Am I going to have to break down each ingredient to its own input/ouput comands?

Use buffers. For importing that means an extra way to pull from the buffer to the chamber. For output interfaces auto-output to chests.

SirZuzu

Jul 29, 2019
i have a question,how do i get dirt?i get 2 pieces from quest line (1 is used to make dirty water) how do i get more?

Badgerpendous

Jul 29, 2019
i have a question,how do i get dirt?i get 2 pieces from quest line (1 is used to make dirty water) how do i get more?

I sure hope this isn't considered a spoiler...

Craft a barrel (ex nihilo) and put organic material (leaves, saplings, seeds, string, etc.) in it to compost. The compost becomes dirt.

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
I use the cyclic assembler from TE, same no-bottle tank stuff.
I usually have 2 camel packs running around in the system though, and a buffer chest. So when SFM refils the camelpack it doesn't have to wait even a tick for the crafting, it just takes the empty one and replaces it with a full one from a chest, then sends the empty ones in the chest to the cylcic assembler which outputs to the same chest. nice n easy.
It also works really well earlier on if you use it just with a pressure plate and inventory interface block from SFM (can't remember the name right now). You just stand on the pressure plate and since there's always a full one waiting to go on your back, you don't have to stand there and wait. It gets instantly replaced the moment you stand on the pressure plate.
Careful with using a CA to refill camel packs. They can eat them on occasion during the refill.

Edit: removed extra text

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
I sure hope this isn't considered a spoiler...

Craft a barrel (ex nihilo) and put organic material (leaves, saplings, seeds, string, etc.) in it to compost. The compost becomes dirt.

No not a spoiler. A spoiler would be something like...

:D

----------------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

SReject

Jul 29, 2019
You'd need a new block and sound...Ex Nihilo 'Chipper'
IDK, I think it would be more amusing is if you had to lead the zombies onto the top of the barrels.

Could see an animation clip of Steve just running over and stuffing the zombie in with a plunger or similar

Reactions: Albeleo

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
IDK, I think it would be more amusing is if you had to lead the zombies onto the top of the barrels.

Could see an animation clip of Steve just running over and stuffing the zombie in with a plunger or similar
Why not both? I'd like to see/hear Zombies getting run through a chipper, with both the Zombie noises and the 'brrrrep' of the chipper. Plus, Steve'd get a Hard Hat out of the deal.

Waughoo

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe 2 zombies per barrel, but the chipper fills a barrel with 1 zombie at the cost of energy. Stomping on zombies in barrels or pistons make composing faster

SReject

Jul 29, 2019
So I moved my reactor+turbines away from SFM, and am now using tesseracts to move water&steam around. Seems to be QUITE a bit of lag removed. (roughly 20fps gained)

Antaioz

Jul 29, 2019
Careful with using a CA to refill camel packs. They can eat them on occasion during the refill.

Edit: removed extra text
Actually I remember that bug, I worked around it by setting the schematic to combine a camel pack with only one bottle, then SFM moves any camel pack not at 100% full into the CA. Each camel pack takes 2-3 trips into the CA, but since the buffer chest is there it doesn't matter if it takes a little longer to refill the packs.

Reactions: SmokeLuvr1971

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
Getting Potion Gennys setup with Splash Harming II. Had to change the bottle detection for Harming [NBT Independent :8204] as well as Awkward [:16] to get it working. Then find out my bottle refill system is unnecessary [Potion Gens return a water bottle instead of an empty bottle].

Edit: For those not in the know...
Potion Gens only consume 1 potion at a time, so it'll burn one then another potion can be placed in the genny and will only be consumed when the current burn time expires/RF buffer isn't full. Combine this with potion delivery based off energy cell level activation for no-waste power source.
One Potion Gen [running Splash versions of Harming II/Slowness II/Invisibility] outputs 640 RF/t = 8 times most other gennys.

Further edit: only limitations are potion materials and brewing time. If maths serve me today, single chain of 5 brewing stands can support 9 Potion Gens.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evillevi

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Getting Potion Gennys setup with Splash Harming II. Had to change the bottle detection for Harming [NBT Independent :8204] as well as Awkward [:16] to get it working.
I only went for regular splash speed, as the materials are easy to get for that, I don't want to eat into my precious redstone or glowstone supply. Have you automated mushroom production?

Be careful with potion gens, if you get a large stack of splash potions of harming from a nether brick dungeon then the potion gen will accept the whole stack, return an equal stack of water bottles, but only generate the power from one. It's a neat way to get water bottles to stack though!

Reactions: Evillevi