[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Prior to the item filter, I had a filtered duct sucking out leaves into another chest that the node was pulling from. Problem was that duct was getting stuffed. This was the solution.

This is the part I was referring to. Why have them put them in the first chest at all and not just have them use the buffer chest?[DOUBLEPOST=1412634753][/DOUBLEPOST]
There's a way to use just SFM to create an extremely fast clock
Redstone emitter and receiver touching. Lever on the receiver. Code goes something like as follows:

Trigger(redstone controlled set to receiver)

High pulse and low pulse into a flow command

Flow command to redstone emitter condition(Set to toggle)

Reactions: Andri92

SReject

Jul 29, 2019
Redstone emitter and receiver touching. Lever on the receiver. Code goes something like as follows:

Trigger(redstone controlled set to receiver)

High pulse and low pulse into a flow command

Flow command to redstone emitter condition(Set to toggle)
Thanks. That's exactly what I was looking for

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
This is the part I was referring to. Why have them put them in the first chest at all and not just have them use the buffer chest?
Upon setup it was a lack of materials [redstone poor] and layout/design. Realized later I could have skipped the buffer chest entirely and just had SFM input directly into the node.

ynnu96

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, i want a tutorial for "How to kill an Wither Boss", i trying to make septuple cobblestone but is hard to get it. My ask is, if Wither Boss can destroy obsidian blocks? Or say me some block, WB can't destroy it. Thanks !!!

FallenS0ul

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, i want a tutorial for "How to kill an Wither Boss", i trying to make septuple cobblestone but is hard to get it. My ask is, if Wither Boss can destroy obsidian blocks? Or say me some block, WB can't destroy it. Thanks !!!

If you are playing with mobGriefing false

its EASY ;P

Can be considered an exploit tho LOL

You can use this tho

Evillevi

Jul 29, 2019
nothing else as far as I know, That said Septuple cobblestone is moderately fast to get if you have a couple of things. Rain Plant Seed auto planter(see Direwolf20 SFM autoplanter with something bonemealing the plant)for lapis (rain plant seed = 1 lapis), 4 Pulverisers making Gravel, and a tree farm will net you enough resources to get stacks of mining upgrade to use with teh Transfer node cobblestone generator and a high oven will let you smelt your ores really quickly (prefarably in sets of nine ores and in block form)

BTW I'm aiming to get wither star RF generator before Big Reactors and does anyone know a quick way of getting Wither Skulls, Currently I'm using an Autonomous Activator with scythe and beheading upgrade, Vacumn hopper, Auto spawner and fans in order to make farm them. However it isn't as fast as I would like

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Because I'm not saying EVERY quest require both parties have to turn in everything only if the one making the quests in the questbook tags a specific quest that both should need to do everything. I am suggesting that the modpack designer being given the option to dictate that any specific quests need to be completed individually or as a party.
Sorry, I thought you meant "if the quest requires an item" rather than "if the quest requires all party members to complete it". I would say that requiring all party members to complete a quest in order to get the reward is a more complex solution than only requiring one and only giving one set of rewards. One of the main points of a party is that everyone is at the same point in the quest tree. Adding a requirement that all players complete a quest individually would add complexity to synchronizing everyone's progress. Adding a condition that only the first person gets certain high-value rewards only requires adding an additional reward line on the left page.

Reactions: Hoff

ynnu96

Jul 29, 2019
Evillevi i use Cleaver with this upgrades : Flux / Luck and Beheading V, and is very very nice.
I have an reactor that generate enought power, and 10x generators with 4/5 transfer node each generator, but is make me slowly the septuple cobbletone, i want a hard way and fast.

Hexerin

Jul 29, 2019
something i have been meaning to bring up, is there a purpose to requiring crafting log armor? it will literally never be used, it's simply a waste of 24 logs (96 planks, 192 sticks). you can't even use them as furnace fuel, if memory is serving me correctly.

SReject

Jul 29, 2019
something i have been meaning to bring up, is there a purpose to requiring crafting log armor? it will literally never be used, it's simply a waste of 24 logs (96 planks, 192 sticks). you can't even use them as furnace fuel, if memory is serving me correctly.
This. I always trash the armor right after its made. generally in the first night or two I get enough resources manually sieving to make 3 pieces(hat, legs, shoes) of iron armor, so the wood armor never gets used

Evillevi

Jul 29, 2019
Evillevi i use Cleaver with this upgrades : Flux / Luck and Beheading V, and is very very nice.
I have an reactor that generate enought power, and 10x generators with 4/5 transfer node each generator, but is make me slowly the septuple cobbletone, i want a hard way and fast.
How do you get Beheading V ???

Also one node with some speed upgrades will match the output of a N.Star Generator. Two nodes will utterly drain the generator so long as you have the battery to transfer the RF to

Edit: As far as Cobblestone generation is concerned, I have something like 24 Generators and am increasing filling them with Mining upgrades

ynnu96

Jul 29, 2019
How do you get Beheading V ???

Also one node with some speed upgrades will match the output of a N.Star Generator. Two nodes will utterly drain the generator so long as you have the battery to transfer the RF to

Edit: As far as Cobblestone generation is concerned, I have something like 24 Generators and am increasing filling them with Mining upgrades

Combine Ender pearls x1 + Obsidian 1x = 1 Beheading, add that for 4times, and u will get Beheading V.
Please i want a tutorial with ur generators, i use vanilla generator [ Water ] Cobbletone [ Lava ], and i have 12 of these, and 4 transfer nodes at each.

Evillevi

Jul 29, 2019
Combine Ender pearls x1 + Obsidian 1x = 1 Beheading, add that for 4times, and u will get Beheading V.
Please i want a tutorial with ur generators, i use vanilla generator [ Water ] Cobbletone [ Lava ], and i have 12 of these, and 4 transfer nodes at each.
I still can't take screen shots of Minecraft for some reason since they always take the current desktop but here's my set up for CL.

I C 0
0 T 0
L Cb W

C= Chest
T= Transfer node + Cover
Cb = Cobblestone
L = Lava
W=Water
I = Inventory Cable.

Due to speed upgrades being expensive, I make a line of the above cross section with Chests and Iron Chests and Auto Craft from there. Since the Transfer node directly connects to the Chest, it functions as the fastest speed possible, with the cover being there to stop it from connecting with other Transfer Nodes. Due to how the nodes work, you need to spam creating Mining Upgrades since a stack makes each node 64 times faster and as such is more efficient to spam mining upgrades rather than making more nodes.

PS: Basically one stack of mining upgrades (auto crafted with SFM) is = to making 64 transfer nodes

SReject

Jul 29, 2019
Other than creating multiple crafters, is there a way to get SFM to craft multiples of the same item from a single trigger? Or a machine/block that will do it?

...excluding AE as Im not that far yet

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Other than creating multiple crafters, is there a way to get SFM to craft multiples of the same item from a single trigger?
Does it not do that anyway if you don't limit the output? 64 cobble in, furnace pattern, furnaces out, I would have thought that would put 8 furnaces in the output per trigger. I'm pretty sure I got 8 water bottles instantly when I dumped 64 cactus into my crafting chest.