[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

JohnTzimisces

Jul 29, 2019
Very slowly getting to a look I like for my sync room...
15s7di1.jpg

try2bcool

Jul 29, 2019
This is wrong. Just wrong. You'll never get wheat seeds this way. Only way is hoeing/mattock right-click grass blocks.

Welcome to the 'I'm RNG's Bitch' Club. KY is on the table over there -->.

Did you come along just in time to be a dick? Because you seem to be right on time.

I just spent the last 15 minutes using the mattock to verify that using the mattock on grass blocks is the method to use, and I did indeed get a grass seed. I was wrong, and I corrected myself, but you will always be a dick.

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
Can't find a recipe for the adze in NEI. What mod is it from?

If what you meant, was mallock, that's what I've been doing, have a diamond chest full of seeds for various crops, just no plain ol' vanilla wheat seeds
Yes, I named the wrong tool..... the adze is basically a sharper mattock used for ancient wood working.... I did meant the mattock

BigManVegas

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to fix the falling through the world when syncing from death. I just lost another world from falling through the world while resync and couldn't go into creative fast enough.

SReject

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the 'I'm RNG's Bitch' Club. KY is on the table over there -->.
KY? When RNG decides to fug ya, it goes in raw. Doesn't even spit before the thrust. :p

Yes, I named the wrong tool..... the adze is basically a sharper mattock used for ancient wood working.... I did meant the mattock
I know what an adze is :p Thought maybe there was a 2nd tool that preforms similar to the mattock. Anyways, thanks for the info. Finally got em

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Is there a way to fix the falling through the world when syncing from death. I just lost another world from falling through the world while resync and couldn't go into creative fast enough.

The sync area need to be chunkloaded. I'd suggest just going down to bedrock under your base in creative and placing a chunk loader and creative cell from MFR and TE respectively. Also set the loader to the max size(3x3 I believe).

BigManVegas

Jul 29, 2019
Interesting i have a chunk loader under my sync constructor with power and it is draining power but shows no work or idle.

mrbaggins

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm at the point where I have two chicken eggs, and about to make a breeder.... but I just realised, I have no wheat seeds. What can I feed chickens in this pack?

SReject

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm at the point where I have two chicken eggs, and about to make a breeder.... but I just realised, I have no wheat seeds. What can I feed chickens in this pack?
Wheat seeds. We were just talking about this on the thread page before this one:

Grow a grassy patch, right click with a mallock until you get wheat seeds.

mrbaggins

Jul 29, 2019
My apologies. I tried the search function but it wasn't very helpful, and it's sort of a random one to have in the last page out of nearly 400. Eventually got some (Had tried bonemealing, but that didn't get me there).

On a similar note, I need rose-red. Bonemealing hasn't gotten me any flowers, so I guess I'm stuck with pulverising the red wool in the city?

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
ROFL. ok, I was at first going to just ask wtf was that for then realized I have a certain someone on my ignore list and had to "show ignored content" and lmao. Ok, you're not completely insane. :)
Lol, I suppose I should have quoted him...... it........ the original post.

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
Lol, I suppose I should have quoted him...... it........ the original post.
you did. but when you have someone ignored (this is the first and only time I have ever done this), you essentially remove the person completely from the conversation. so you did quote them but I didn't see it and this is the first time I was ever wtf am I missing from this conversation! :) Pretty funny actually. It was just so off the wall. I thought you had been drinking and surfing wikipedia and just sharing whatever you wanted to the crowd at large... *hehe* HIC *hehe*

As far as SOL goes, it's a game where you can carry 4x9 stacks of 64 stone or whatever. of course it's going to be wierd and not lifelike. I think it does a decent job of finding a in between. I spoke out about it, squeek shot back, I realized then that it's not the mod at fault, but the pack makers when they just throw out a default config and leave it at that. No customization towards what you have to work with, and at the time it was added, it was a serious impairment on keeping alive because of the config settings. Those were changed by Iskandar and after he made those changes, I've had zero issues with it.

If you want more real to life, go play terrafirmacraft or whatever it's called. No freaking way for me. so much nope in that mod. :)

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
you did. but when you have someone ignored (this is the first and only time I have ever done this), you essentially remove the person completely from the conversation. so you did quote them but I didn't see it and this is the first time I was ever wtf am I missing from this conversation! :) Pretty funny actually. It was just so off the wall. I thought you had been drinking and surfing wikipedia and just sharing whatever you wanted to the crowd at large... *hehe* HIC *hehe*

As far as SOL goes, it's a game where you can carry 4x9 stacks of 64 stone or whatever. of course it's going to be wierd and not lifelike. I think it does a decent job of finding a in between. I spoke out about it, squeek shot back, I realized then that it's not the mod at fault, but the pack makers when they just throw out a default config and leave it at that. No customization towards what you have to work with, and at the time it was added, it was a serious impairment on keeping alive because of the config settings. Those were changed by Iskandar and after he made those changes, I've had zero issues with it.

If you want more real to life, go play terrafirmacraft or whatever it's called. No freaking way for me. so much nope in that mod. :)
terrafirma looks fun, but it didn't run well for me..... one of these days i should try to attack it with optifine and such......

LostBMe

Jul 29, 2019
My apologies. I tried the search function but it wasn't very helpful, and it's sort of a random one to have in the last page out of nearly 400. Eventually got some (Had tried bonemealing, but that didn't get me there).

On a similar note, I need rose-red. Bonemealing hasn't gotten me any flowers, so I guess I'm stuck with pulverising the red wool in the city?
It's the rng thing. Bone, bone, bone your way through~~:cool: Or color some sheeps if the livestock quest had them.

SReject

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe someone can help me with my charcoaler via SFM:
AkKme4M.png

Variables:
Furnaces: List of all connected furnaces
Cur Furnace: Filled by the for loop; points to the 'current furnace' in the loop

I'm trying to use a for loop to:
1: move charcoal from furnaces' output to storage [CC Furn Get -> CC Bar Put] (works)
2: move charcoal from storage to furnaces' fuel [CC Bar Get -> CC Furn Put] (works)
3: move wood from storage to furnaces' "cook slot" [JW Bar Get -> JW Furn Put] (fails)

Retrieving the wood from storage works, as I changed the output from "Cur Furance" to a placed chest and it filled the chest.

----

Edit: Nevermind, needed to set the direction to "Up" in the output

Last edited:

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
Maybe someone can help me with my charcoaler via SFM:
AkKme4M.png

Variables:
Furnaces: List of all connected furnaces
Cur Furnace: Filled by the for loop; points to the 'current furnace' in the loop

I'm trying to use a for loop to:
1: move charcoal from furnaces' output to storage [CC Furn Get -> CC Bar Put] (works)
2: move charcoal from storage to furnaces' fuel [CC Bar Get -> CC Furn Put] (works)
3: move wood from storage to furnaces' "cook slot" [JW Bar Get -> JW Furn Put] (fails)

Retrieving the wood from storage works, as I changed the output from "Cur Furance" to a placed chest and it filled the chest.

----

Edit: Nevermind, needed to set the direction to "Up" in the output
you don't need the for loops. If you look carefully, you can set a multi command in sfm. I never need for loops to do anything.