[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Teebor

Jul 29, 2019
Please note that the doors reduce pressure. IIRC its 2bars per each door:
Open outter door(1 bars)
Move items into system
Close door(1 bars).
Open Inner door(1 bar)
Move items into Chamber(n bars)
Close door(1 bar).

So depending on item amount, 5 bars may not be enough

These figures are way too high. By these figures the two stacks of seeds I did would have taken forever. As the chamber would have no pressure by the time it had loaded one stack and unloaded the plastic

Reactions: ScottieC

FallenS0ul

Jul 29, 2019
These figures are way too high. By these figures the two stacks of seeds I did would have taken forever. As the chamber would have no pressure by the time it had loaded one stack and unloaded the plastic

Agreed~

Side note: OMFG REACTOR IN CITY IS A COMPLETE KILLER, any tips to break in? 20-30mobs spawnt instantly

Teebor

Jul 29, 2019
Agreed~

Side note: OMFG REACTOR IN CITY IS A COMPLETE KILLER, any tips to break in? 20-30mobs spawnt instantly

Sorry chap not found one myself yet so no idea what they even look like.

I'm guessing maybe break in through the walls to take out mobs safely?
Or take out the roof and let them buuuuurrrrrrnnn?

Malicine

Jul 29, 2019
For those having this issue could you recheck your steps for us, so we know it's not something you may have missed:

Raw Materials:
1 Creeper Seed
3 Squid Seeds
3 Lightning Seeds

11 Iron Ingots
2 Nickle Ingot
1 Silver Ingot
1 Gold Ingot

10 Redstone
4 Raw Rubber
2 Sand

Machines:
Pressure Chamber* - (PneCr)
UV Light* - (PneCr)
Smeltery w/ casting table containing an ingot cast (TiCon)
Crafting Bench (vanilla)
Furance (vanilla)
*: Will need a compressed air supply

Step 1 - Unassembled PCB board
Place the Creeper Seeds into the Pressure Chamber to make a Green Plastic
Place 1 Iron Ingot into the Pressure Chamber to make 1 Compressed Iron Ingot
Place the Green Plastic and the Compressed Iron Ingot into the Pressure Chamber to make an Empty PCB
Place the Empty PCB into the UV Light and allow it to etch to 100% to make an Unassembled PCB

Step 2 - Printed Circuit Board
Place 6 Iron Ingots into the Pressure Chamber to get 6 Compressed Iron Ingots
Place the 3 Squid Seeds into the Pressure Chamber to get 3) Black Plastic
Place the 3 Black Plastic, 3 Compressed Iron Ingots, and 3 redstone dust into the Pressure Chamber to get 3 transistors
Place the 3 Lightning Seeds into the Pressure Chamber to get 3 Cyan Plastic
Place the 3 Cyan Plastic, 3 Compressed Iron Ingots, and 3 redstone dust into the Pressure Chamber to get 3 Capacitors
Using the Craft Bench combine the Unassembled PCB, transistors, and capacitors to get a Printed Circuit Board.
With Printed Circuit Board in your inventory, check the quest book to make sure it updated

Step 3 - PCR-100
Cook the 4 Raw Rubber in the furnace to get 4 Rubber Bars
Cook the 4 Rubber Bars in a furnace to get 4 Raw Plastic
Using the Craft Bench, combine the 4 Raw Plastic to get 4 Plastic Sheets
Using the crafting bench, combine the Printed Circuit Board, 4 Plastic Sheets, and 4 Redstone to get the PCR-100
With PCR-100 in your inventory, check the quest book to make sure it updated

Step 4 - Machine Frame
Cook the 2 sand into glass
Place the gold ingot, the silver ingot, 4 iron ingots and 2 nickle(ferrous) metal ingots into the smeltery until all is melted down. Giving you 244mb(2 ingots) of Electrum, and 864mb(6 ingots) of Invar
Using a casting table, cast the metals stored in the smeltery into ingots resulting in 2 Electrum ingots and 6 Invar ingots.
Using the crafting bench, combine the Electrum, 4 Invar, 2 Glass, and PCR-100 to get a Machine Frame
With Machine Frame in your inventory, check the quest book.
My quest already says that all the items are 100% done, but it won't allow me to take my reward.
upload_2014-9-18_21-10-23.png

You can't pick one of the rewards, it does nothing, I've made 7 PCB/PCR/Machine frames following the instructions to the letter.

On a side note, when I first got this problem about a few days ago (before 1.1.2.1 came out) I saw in, my in-game chat that HQM was not enabled - thinking that was the reason my quest was buggy I enabled it.
Long story short I now cheat a live in for every sync shell I have running, seeing as I can't disable HQM.

FallenS0ul

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry chap not found one myself yet so no idea what they even look like.

I'm guessing maybe break in through the walls to take out mobs safely?
Or take out the roof and let them buuuuurrrrrrnnn?

Huehue blaze+zombie pigmen they dont burn at all ;P. They burn me instead

Reactions: Teebor

schpeelah

Jul 29, 2019
Agreed~

Go on roof, break roof, go away so mobs despawn, return. Drop tiny TNT on any spawner you see or mine through a wall and break it without entering, if possible.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone managed to get oats/seed? I have used 7 stacks of bonemeal and nothing. Well, A Crap ton of fruit trees, and berries, but no oats. I need them to get a horse spawn eggs, so I can make glue for magma cream. Unless there is another way to get slime balls I am totally missing.lol

Malicine

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone managed to get oats/seed? I have used 7 stacks of bonemeal and nothing. Well, A Crap ton of fruit trees, and berries, but no oats. I need them to get a horse spawn eggs, so I can make glue for magma cream. Unless there is another way to get slime balls I am totally missing.lol
Flying spiders drop slime balls (Or the invisible spider?).
You could use coagulated blood balls (added by TiC).
Also using a sawmill to cut rubber wood also has a chance to give you a glue ball.

FallenS0ul

Jul 29, 2019
Flying spiders drop slime balls (Or the invisible spider?).
You could use coagulated blood balls (added by TiC).
Also using a sawmill to cut rubber wood also has a chance to give you a glue ball.

For some weird/good? reason my base(spawn) is a slime chunk so yea... :) Slime ballz for dayz

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Does blood show up in the TiC from passive mobs, or does it have to be agresive mobs? I didn't know about the matoc/grass thing.lol I have been breaking grass by hand.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Tried right clicking grass with mattock when it's not near water? Drop rate is low though

Do I use it on tall grass, or just a grass block(like if I were hoeing the dirt)? When I right click grass it does nothing.

Never mind.lol I figured it out. I finally got other seeds...YEAH. Now just need the oats.

Wont standing in the smelter kill me?

Lanyovan

Jul 29, 2019
I ran into an issue with the Autopackager and remembered a reddit post with a similar problem. Current version (1.1.2a) is still using the 1.4 version of AutoPackager which didn't read item damage values. Since the ore gravel/sand/dust blocks of the same metal share a block id (with different sub ID), the autopackager treated them as the same block. I had a similar issue, where all my bonemeal was crafted into Lapis blocks. However, the 1.4.1 version of the AutoPackager resolved this bug and there is even a 1.4.2 version of the mod for MC1.6.4 available with 2x2 only and 3x3 only modes for the Packager. If there is still a 1.6.4 version to come, adding the new AutoPackager version might prevent one or two bug posts. Otherwise the issue will be automatically solved in a 1.7 version.

Thank you very much for dealing with unexplainable bugs, unresolvable bugs, new bug reports, reposted bug reports, single case bug reports and all the other nasty bug-related things. I and many other players appreciate the work you do to provide us satisfying gameplay!

My quest already says that all the items are 100% done, but it won't allow me to take my reward.
Had the same issue with this quest after updating from 1.1.2 to 1.1.2.1. I reset the quest with the /hqm edit book and crafted the required items again, that worked. The quest doesn't have any more steps so I guess force-completing it with hqm edit isn't cheating.

Last edited:
Reactions: ScottieC

Teebor

Jul 29, 2019
Do I use it on tall grass, or just a grass block(like if I were hoeing the dirt)? When I right click grass it does nothing.

Never mind.lol I figured it out. I finally got other seeds...YEAH. Now just need the oats.

Wont standing in the smelter kill me?

If you stand in it long enough. You take a bit of damage every second and you should generate blood. There needs to be a liquid in it already though iirc

Shin Sekai

Jul 29, 2019
Ex nihilo barrel of water, right click it with bucket of milk = slime.
Or if you have any slime seeds (I believe one of the quest rewards), plant it, max bone meal it, spawns slimes.