[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

xcuad

Jul 29, 2019
For pneumatic plants make a hole in the ground so the seed don't go far away... I make a automatic production of seeds with SFM... Just need to change the block where they growth... And secured that they are fully growth at data 6 or 13

Netherrack is stone barrel of lava and click with one redstone

Found the some block don't break with the explosion... I was using tinker glass but change it to dark glass... And make the mobs fall in a hole so they don't destroy the conveyors...

Use SFM connect to barrels (gravel, sand, dust, soulsand) to sieve... Haven't finish melting ore after but working on it... Everything else is sort into barrels

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
Not even sure where this came from though...
The illusion endermen drop mob blocks now and then. I had that scythe but never figured out how to use it properly. Beat an endermen to death with it, didn't get anything.

Maybe you can pull it off with MFR and stick it on something else.

Shin Sekai

Jul 29, 2019
Found the some block don't break with the explosion... I was using tinker glass but change it to dark glass... And make the mobs fall in a hole so they don't destroy the conveyors...

After 200+ minecraft days of running my mfr grinder, I did experience a creeper blowing up my dark glass one time. Extremely rare.

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
That rapid item valve / block gate setup from vswe is so damn awesome. It's only issue (and an obvious one actually, tho it's inherent to the solution sort of) is the lag the pulser creates. I go from about 45 to 15 FPS while that thing is active. It's definitely the pulser doing that tho. I've changed the source to be a normal one and the fps drops only the slightest. The FPS drop tho is more prevalent when you're within 10 or so blocks from the redstone emitter (I didn't bury mine like he did in vid, maybe I will try that).

But, on the flip side, 14 pairs of block gate and sieves, with 3 rapid item valves covering a odd area (not properly spaced out) goes through a stack of dust in < 10 seconds. so yeah, pretty damn sweet.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
The illusion endermen drop mob blocks now and then. I had that scythe but never figured out how to use it properly. Beat an endermen to death with it, didn't get anything.

Maybe you can pull it off with MFR and stick it on something else.
Ah I see. Can't see the mobs when I hit them in my farm lol. And yea I planned to use it via MFR though it'll probably revert to Looting 3 :l

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
Zombie Awareness doesn't appear to be working the way it did in 1.1.2, mobs are just standing around in the desert instead of heading inwards to my trench/traps. Tried tweaking the config a bit, didn't notice a difference.

Hamburger76

Jul 29, 2019
After 200+ minecraft days of running my mfr grinder, I did experience a creeper blowing up my dark glass one time. Extremely rare.

It wasn't a creeper explosion that took that block, it was me. I needed it plus a few other things for an experiment. 12 bottles of OJ, half a stack of sugar, 3 stacks of TNT, 26 Redstone, 24 empty bottles, and a pressure plate.

(evil grin with mad scientist laugh).

Genshou

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, I want to give Lycanites a try. I've got all the desert mobs enabled in all biomes, who should I add for bone drops? (4 bones are necessary for a beginner quest)

Nightdagger

Jul 29, 2019
Ah I see. Can't see the mobs when I hit them in my farm lol. And yea I planned to use it via MFR though it'll probably revert to Looting 3 :l

could try tossing it into a pneumaticcraft pressure chamber with a book. i have heard doing that is supposed to strip enchants off of items much like the mfr disenchanter. i know i have a few unbreaking x items i intend to try it with soon.

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
It wasn't a creeper explosion that took that block, it was me. I needed it plus a few other things for an experiment. 12 bottles of OJ, half a stack of sugar, 3 stacks of TNT, 26 Redstone, 24 empty bottles, and a pressure plate.

... I don't get it. 0_o
Are you making steel...?
XD I have no clue what I'm talking about.

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone

12 bottles of OJ? jeez, are you crazy? There aren't that many ford bronco's left in this dust world.....

Reactions: loboca

Kimogaku

Jul 29, 2019
There seem to be some MFR/Thermal Expansion problems, unfortunately i cant really go into the Detail as much but heres what i know:

- Specific Blocks have problems receiving power after having worked for a while. (I cant really say what the trigger for this is but it happens fairly often to my Harvesters)
- Break and Replace sometimes fixes this, but there were times where i had to Break and Replace all the Conduits in the Vicinity for it to work
- Item ducts seem to have problems over longer distances with Vaccum and Dense settings as one of my harvesters chest wont output the Wood even though there would be a trashcan to empty it too

Id usually say that would belong into Thermal Expansion bugs, but since ive never ever had Problems regarding Thermal Expansion id figure it would rather belong here.
I dont know what the deal is with Machines not getting power and ive made sure multiple times after encountering it that i indeed have enough power, no loops etc.
I guess if you update your "Power System" by adding new conduits and machines it stops functioning and needs a block update. since i dont know which conduit is "blocking the flow" it kinda feels like plumbing work.

Shin Sekai

Jul 29, 2019
There seem to be some MFR/Thermal Expansion problems, unfortunately i cant really go into the Detail as much but heres what i know:

- Specific Blocks have problems receiving power after having worked for a while. (I cant really say what the trigger for this is but it happens fairly often to my Harvesters)
- Break and Replace sometimes fixes this, but there were times where i had to Break and Replace all the Conduits in the Vicinity for it to work
- Item ducts seem to have problems over longer distances with Vaccum and Dense settings as one of my harvesters chest wont output the Wood even though there would be a trashcan to empty it too

Id usually say that would belong into Thermal Expansion bugs, but since ive never ever had Problems regarding Thermal Expansion id figure it would rather belong here.
I dont know what the deal is with Machines not getting power and ive made sure multiple times after encountering it that i indeed have enough power, no loops etc.
I guess if you update your "Power System" by adding new conduits and machines it stops functioning and needs a block update. since i dont know which conduit is "blocking the flow" it kinda feels like plumbing work.
Sounds like chunk loading problems. If you leave your base to go to the city, chunks unload at where all your machines are and cause these problems. Try to either install a chunk loader mod or use the MFR chunk loader.

moded guy 123

Jul 29, 2019
Man, I can't keep up with this thread anymore. I stop by like once a day...and there is like 5 new pages. I'm glad you guys like my pack. Never figured it would get this popular.

And it is just beyond weird watching a lot of the more popular Minecraft YouTubers pick up the pack, too. Direwolf20, GenerikB, and now Etho of all people.
This is literally how I feel I now stop by 2 wide a day and I still can't ceep up

Reactions: pc_assassin

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
What's the new mod that was added in 1.1.2.1 about..... I think it was called launchGUI

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: moded guy 123