[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

DrakeAedus

Jul 29, 2019
@MadTinkerer Well, Funwayguy has been working on the 1.7.10 port of Enviromine. I'm not holding my breath for additional 1.6.4 changes. But minetweaker could always be used like this suggestion by @Shin Sekai.
recipes.addShapeless(<373:7>, [WaterBottle,WaterBottle,WaterBottle,WaterBottle]);
recipes.addShapeless(<5260>, [<5260:*>,<373:7>]);

373:7 is an item called "Clear Potion" from vanilla minecraft that has no potion effect and has no default crafting recipes. If you drink it, it gives you 10% hydration back like normal water bottles.
5260 is the camel pack (at least in v1.0.7 where I was testing this) and if you put an asterisk (*) for the damage value, it will let you craft that item with any damage value in the crafting recipe.

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
Frankly I don't think that you have to mess with Enviromine code to make this happen. It'd be easy enough to add an item or two gated appropriately that increased water carrying capacity of the purpose of drinking (manually or automatically)

All I have to say is.. Thermal Expansion portable tanks... carry 8,16,32 and eventualy 64 buckets in 1 slot (2 if you count the crescent hammer needed to pick them back up)

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
Look, you're arguing with me about how much water you can realistically carry in a game where you can hold a few metric tons of rocks and the contents of an entire grocery store in your pockets.

I think you need to check yourself and how much you just like to argue with people for no good reason.
And as a player who enjoys the struggle of the game as a survival challenge rather than an engineering puzzle based around how much I can automate I'd be the first to argue that our overal carry capacities are far to high, but I don't chose to complain incessinatly about it. I play the game as written, make a few suggestion where I feel the need, and move on if it doesn't meet my needs.

You on the other hand seem to feel you can brow beat the mod author with complaints about the pnuematicraft wall and your inability to carry a months worth of drinking water.

All games require a certain level of break from realism, but if an author has crafted a work around getting closer to reality in certain aspects.... well if that's not the game for you, no one is barring the door.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Regarding waste.... propper disposal within the scope of survival circumstances is not normally an issue. That said I'd argue that poisoning water sources near large groups of animals would be quit appropriate.

No real point. You can't drink the ground water.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Yes google is your friend.. this is a config issue, it took me all of 30 seconds to find this list and add it to the microblocks.cfg

Code:
# Chisel blocks

"info.jbcs.minecraft.chisel.BlockMarbleIce":1-15
"tile.marble":0-15
"tile.limestone":0-15
"tile.icePillar":0-15
"tile.wood-oak":1-15
"tile.wood-spruce":1-15
"tile.wood-birch":1-15
"tile.wood-jungle":1-15
"tile.sandstoneScribbles":0-15
"tile.concrete":0-10
"tile.snakestone":1,13
"tile.sandSnakestone":1,13
"tile.obsidianSnakestone":1,13
"tile.cobblestone":1-15
"info.jbcs.minecraft.chisel.BlockGlassCarvable":1-15
"tile.sandstone":3-15
"tile.iron":1-15
"tile.gold":1-14
"tile.diamond":1-12
"tile.lightstone":1-15
"tile.lapis":1-8
"tile.emerald":1-11
"tile.stoneBrick":1-15
"info.jbcs.minecraft.chisel.BlockMarble":0-15
"info.jbcs.minecraft.chisel.BlockPoweredMarble":1-15
"tile.blockHolystone":0-13
"tile.blockLavastone":0-6
"tile.blockFft":0-1,3-14
"tile.blockCarpet":0-15
"tile.blockTyrian":0-15
"tile.blockTemple":1-2,4-15
"tile.blockTempleMossy":1-2,4-15
"tile.blockCloud":0
"tile.blockFactory":0-15

found this here http://www.reddit.com/r/feedthebeast/comments/1syq84/multipart_configs_for_chisel_mod/

added that to my config and instantly was able to make covers from all the chisel blocks
Ah, thank you. I meant to do that.

And yes, for those who are complaining to me about refilling the camel pack and such...I am really not the one you should be talking to, it is Funwayguy. Oh, I should mention that this has already been suggested over in the Enviromine thread...and he said no.

Also, at this point, I am actively unwilling to make any further Minetweaker changes outside of necessary bug/exploit fixes. It took me two months to get the balance solid and working mostly as intended. Further tinkering risks breaking what I have. I need to focus on getting the end game content ready.

GriefingAssassin

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if it is just me or if anyone else is having this issue but when I make a ME 1k Storage for Basic AE it did not detect it and when I click Manual Detect it still doesn't detect it... Any ideas?

Zeeth_Kyrah

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if it is just me or if anyone else is having this issue but when I make a ME 1k Storage for Basic AE it did not detect it and when I click Manual Detect it still doesn't detect it... Any ideas?
A lot of folks are having this problem. Apparently for now you have to use a /hqm command to detect it and move on.

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
yes we had this problem in my SMP twitch server, I had to use /hqm edit to force it done

Zallori

Jul 29, 2019
Don't worry about it. It's a known bug and is planning on getting fixed, so you aren't really cheating. ^^

GriefingAssassin

Jul 29, 2019
Don't worry about it. It's a known bug and is planning on getting fixed, so you aren't really cheating. ^^
Once the pack updates I'm just going to reset it :p I don't plan on getting into AE until the pack updates so I've decided to build a medium sized castle. I actually just moved out of the remains of the shuttle xD

Reactions: tetshio

ogllyboogly

Jul 29, 2019
Is their a easy way to get a red rose? I tried bonemealing grass but after 6 stacks of bonemeal i gave up, the only solution I can come up with is to create a iron golem farm with the villagers and get a rose from them. (I would just spawn the iron golems with 4 iron blocks and kill them but that requires pumpkin seeds, I have not found a way to obtain them either)

ps. what is the high golem for? I tried searching him but could not find what mod he is from.

Shin Sekai

Jul 29, 2019
Finally got a SFM setup so that I can walk over a pressure plate and get my camel pack refilled no matter what the damage value is (1-100) and it will use the appropriate amount of water bottles to refill it. Pressure plate un-equips my camel pack, refills it, and re-equips it to me all in an instant. Completely hands free, never have to even touch it in my inventory anymore. The setup only uses SFM, no other mods or expensive machines or anything. Behind the scenes, it auto-crafts dirty water with dirt and empty bottles, auto-smelts them in a furnace and places them in a chest ready to refill my camel pack next time I step on the pressure plate. I keep the furnace fueled with a barrel full of sticks, should last forever. I get my dirt from my MFR harvester shearing leaves. Just fill a barrel or two of leaves up and I've got all the dirt I'll ever need.

Digger

Jul 29, 2019
Is their a easy way to get a red rose?

I have a diamond chest full of Pam's goodies (2 stacks each of the berries, half a stack each of saplings and seeds). 16 yellow flowers and 2 red flowers. I guess I took one red and one yellow flower out to make some dye, but apart from that this chest has not been touched.

I think I used 20 stacks of bone meal, so you're probably nearly there.

I set up a 3x3 area of grass.
Below the centre block, facing up, is an Autonomous Activator set to right click.
Two blocks above the centre grass block (so one block of space beneath it for grass to grow) is a Vacuum Hopper with Diamond Chest attached.
Just off one side, one block above the grass (so facing the space beneath the hopper) and facing inwards, is another AA containing a couple of sickles/scythes set to left click. Early game, you can just perform the action of this AA manually by holding left click and strafing the mouse back and forth across the field.

Fill the bottom AA with bone meal and harvest your rewards :)

Have fun, and
KeepOnDigging!

Last edited: