1.4.6[MineCrack] RippleCraft [Whitelist][Nolag][Teamspeak][NewMap]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

David

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 20
2. IGN: DavidDyran
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: Since launch
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: I don't know yet. But i love automation =)
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: Yes
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Yes
7. Tell us something about yourself: There's nothing special about me. I'm normal, but i love building machines!
8. Will you use Team speak?: Yes

goldern

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 15
2. IGN: goldern
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: two weeks
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Build and have fun
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: yes
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: yes
7. Tell us something about yourself: I love playing FTB with a great community, i'm trying to find the best server but it's hard to find a good one, hope i will stay here and have some fun with everybody ^^
8. Will you use Team speak?: yeah but i'm brazilian and it can be difficult, but i will try

wertyujh

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 16
2. IGN: wertyujh
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: 2 months
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: build some awesome stuff! i want to use redpower, ic2 and bc mostly
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: I have my own personal server for some pvp games with IRL friends we sometimes do
6. Have you registered on our website yet?:not yet :D
7. Tell us something about yourself:im a dutch guy, very friendly and helpfull, willing to trade or give the starters some supplies i dont need anymore
8. Will you use Team speak?:sure.

maximbondroit

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 17
2. IGN: maximbondroit
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: Since it was serverwide , but I play other modpacks of it too
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: I like to make some awesome contraptions or some kind
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: Yes , but it was vanilla or a private server
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Yes , just did it!
7. Tell us something about yourself: Euhm I am a friendly guy that just wanne hang out with friends from online :)
8. Will you use Team speak?:Not always but I can ^^

DjScorsy

Jul 29, 2019
2. IGN: DjScorsy
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: A few months now.
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Working with a few friends to be the very best. Like no one ever was.
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: I ran a hamachi server for a few weeks.
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Nope, but can get on that as soon as needed. EDIT: Just signed up!
7. Tell us something about yourself: I like trains. And portal guns.
8. Will you use Team speak?: Been using it for the last few years :p

Maxbear8512

Jul 29, 2019
I have been whitelisted on the server but i cannot type for some reason to post on the server website forums and i lose connection to the server in like 15 - 45 seconds of getting on the server. I would love to play on the server but i cant stay connected for long enough. My internet can handle playing on other servers and playing on xbox live plz help.

redthief

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone above has been added to the white list sorry for the long wait.

I hate to be impatient, but it says I have not been added to the whitelist whenever I try join. I am positive I have the right IP.
IGN: redthief
EDIT:
maurito added me ignore this post

secondthought

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist app
1. Age: 14
2. IGN:thebeatles8371
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: not much the pack but a while with the mods, with the ecxeption of RP, BC, and IC, since they've been released
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: build an industial complex, others welcome to join me
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: Mod on a vanilla server, and owned a few modded servers
7. Tell us something about yourself: I am learning Lua for computer craft
8. Will you use Team speak?: yes

ripx666

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone above the ages 16 were added on the list. Sorry for everyone else that did not make the white list best of luck.

Code_Sweet

Jul 29, 2019
1.Age: 13
2. IGN: Code_Sweet
3. How long have you been playing FTB Pack: Haven't played yet, but I know what to do.
4. What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to help please, if I can.
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server: I was also admin once.
6. Have you registered on our website yet: No
7. Tell us something about yourself: I've played tekkit before, and I watch the Mindcrack FTB.
8. Will you use team speak: No, I'm not planning to.

Borgaaz

Jul 29, 2019
2. IGN: Albertm009
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: Since the first Mindcrack FTB video.
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Build, industrialize, and socialize. I really dont have anyone to play this modpack with as of now.
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: I've owned multiple servers before, and been staff on many others. None of them took off really, they were all small communities.
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Yes, I have registered.
7. Tell us something about yourself: I'm a 15 year old, living in the southern east coast of the United States. I love to play video games, Minecraft and league of legends mostly.
8. Will you use Team speak?: Yes, I will.

Ebo1337

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 14
2. IGN: Emil_123_hej
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: Not that long but i have some expirience with tekkit
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Don't really know im just going to play the game make a house and mine and that kinda stuff
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: No, never on a none private server
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Yes
7. Tell us something about yourself: Im the guy who likes chilling around with other people and my first launguge ain't english
8. Will you use Team speak?: Maybe i don't know

jeckoo

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age:16
2. IGN: jeckoo
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: 1/2 month
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: build something awesome and have fun
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: yes,i owned a vanilla server
7. Tell us something about yourself: i love all the minecraft's mods
8. Will you use Team speak?: no

20brogan

Jul 29, 2019
Two people were banned today for griefing, stealing from others, going into the twilight forest, and possible cheating (xray).