1.4.6[MineCrack] RippleCraft [Whitelist][Nolag][Teamspeak][NewMap]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

warfighter67

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist app
1. Age: 19
2. IGN: warfighter67
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: Since October / early November.
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: I like to live with at least one other person; building functional buildings.
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: Nope.
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Yes. warfighter67 screen name there.
7. Tell us something about yourself: I'm in college for computer science, musician, Minecraft addict. I love building and I'm great with Buildcraft.
8. Will you use Team speak?: Yes.

Maosmrk

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 19
2. IGN: Maosmrk
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: Since the beta but I've played these mods before
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Build a factory themed base and tinker with automation
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: I have been a staff member for a vanilla server before
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: I will if I get whitelisted
7. Tell us something about yourself: I'm just looking for a stable server with good community, hopefully this is it
8. Will you use Team speak?: Sometimes, if I'm able to

ripx666

Jul 29, 2019
If we update to version to 7 it a requires a map wipe you can downgrade on the launcher by clicking editing modpack.

Cerno_l_cxn

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 25
2. IGN: cerno_l_cxn " the l is a small L "
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: Since it came out.
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Xp grainders, build with many of the mods. Help people out with diffrent things like redstone, building etc.
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: No, i have been an admin for a huge website for about 2 years.
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Im not a member yet i have looked at it tho.
7. Tell us something about yourself: Im very easy to be around, always willing to help. Very muture and i almost never ask for help about anything. I always make sure i can handle things i set up to do by my self. Sort of independant. If you want more info, just leave me a PM and ill answer the question. "Depending on the Question"
8. Will you use Team speak?: Yes i will be using Team speak, great program i like it.

jayjay

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 23
2. IGN: tapercrazy_jay
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: Since it came out
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: being a good surport to help others if needed n build or do lot of food farming ect
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: iv been admin on a couple of servers
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Im not a member yet i have looked at it tho
7. Tell us something about yourself: very frendly to everyone n willing to help others n i know a lot about most the mods if not then i will look it up to see how it works, i watch twitch tv ppl like slow or any the forgecraft ppl.
8. Will you use Team speak?yh i got ts i use it a lot

Spaceshipable

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 20
2. IGN: Skizzil
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: about 6 months
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: I want to explore magic some more and make some automated RP things.
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: I have been a server admin for xtreamcraft and had console access. I have also hosted various private servers
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Not yet
8. Tell us something about yourself: I study music technology. Hoping to go to leeds uni
9. Will you use Team speak?: I do.

20brogan

Jul 29, 2019
If we update to version to 7 it a requires a map wipe you can downgrade on the launcher by clicking editing modpack.
Well according to the update log, V7 is the live version, and it said that tin generation will only affect new chunks, and when a new ore is added it really doesn't matter because to find it you just need new chunks... Plus unless it does something like remove a mod or changes block ids it should be perfectly fine to update.

stultzie

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 15
2. IGN: andrew_stultz
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: 6 months
4. What do you plan to do on the server?:build the best energy plant
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: i have been the owner of a sever many times
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: yes i have i am Andrew_stultz
7. Tell us something about yourself: i am an AP student and i have alot of friends who would also like to play and i will talk on team speak

GGFreeman

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist app
1. Age: 21
2. IGN: MatiasLA
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: 4 months(1.2.5)
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Lot of stuff!
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: Yes
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Yes. GGFreeman
8. Will you use Team speak?: I can use it. But i don't speak too much english

Carimmcicle

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 31
2. IGN: Carimmcicle
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: 1Since it was released
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Building a compound and attempting to utilize each mod in a productive way, helping others if they need it.
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: Yes, nothing big just a few friends servers and I had my own tekkit server for my friends and myself.
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Yes, name there is same as IGN.
7. Tell us something about yourself: I am married and have children(only one of which likes minecraft, but he's a greifer so I only let him play ssp), I am a truck driver and I do have a beard.
8. Will you use Team speak?: Sure, if you'll have me

ripx666

Jul 29, 2019
Well according to the update log, V7 is the live version, and it said that tin generation will only affect new chunks, and when a new ore is added it really doesn't matter because to find it you just need new chunks... Plus unless it does something like remove a mod or changes block ids it should be perfectly fine to update.
I heard there was a pneumatic tube crash with V7 that corrupts the chunk that it was used in.

Maxbear8512

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: maxbear8512
How long have you been playing the FTB pack: about 2 months
What do you plan to do on the server: Be kind and help those who need it
Have you ever owned or been staff on a server. sadly no
Registered on website: will if whitelisted
Something about myself: I am not easily angered and will help someone no matter how rude or annoying (usually)
Will I use teamspeak: I will

SpaceBawlz

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 23
2. IGN: SpaceBawlz
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: About a month
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Create a Home and become part of a village/ Town
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: Not on Minecraft. but other games yes
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Not atm but can asap!
7. Tell us something about yourself: I love to game and help others in time of need.
8. Will you use Team speak?: Yes, i will.

redthief

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 14
2. IGN: redthief
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: 1 month.
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: I plan to learn more about some of the mods and live with a friendly group of players.
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: I've owned many servers that me and my friends play on, but no major servers.
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: No, but if I get whitelisted, I will register ASAP.
7. Tell us something about yourself: I sometimes program Java and, I rarely ever get angry.
8. Will you use Team speak?: Yes, if you want me to.

BeastMans

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 24
2. IGN: BeastMans
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: since launch
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: automation
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: yes
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: yes
7. Tell us something about yourself: I like Turtles
8. Will you use Team speak?: probaly