1.4.6[MineCrack] RippleCraft [Whitelist][Nolag][Teamspeak][NewMap]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

martyyp

Jul 29, 2019
i do not recommend this server anymore, unless you like starting from scratch every week & a half.

iPython

Jul 29, 2019
i do not recommend this server anymore, unless you like starting from scratch every week & a half.
It's not like we do it on purpose. Everything at spawn was griefed. There were corrupt chunks. We couldn't do any updates.

Anyways server is back up & running :D

martyyp

Jul 29, 2019
It's not like we do it on purpose. Everything at spawn was griefed. There were corrupt chunks. We couldn't do any updates.

Anyways server is back up & running :D
thats what they say about every map reset, this is the 3rd time in a month.

Sean Wilson

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age :12
2. IGN : assasinboy00
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : Since the mindcrackers started playing it.
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : Team up with
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : No
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? : Not banned
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): My brother is on this server (swagdolphin) and i love building.
8. Will you REALLY use TeamSpeak? : Sometimes but not all the time
9. Send ME (iPython) a picture of 3 things you've built (I'd enjoy it if it were machinery related (reason I'm asking for this is to see how good you are with machines)) + world map download if possible. i guess i can send you a couple pictures
10. You will obey all rules from the server? : Yes
11. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Yes
12. Going with the rule above if you ever are in a situation you acknowledge that once a staff member has acknowledged the situation you will stop bugging them about it unless there has been a 2 hour wait time? : Yes
13. You understand that sometimes things can leap out of hand, and thus if our world goes corrupt you will try your best not to go like "OMG! WTF! I hate this!" But instead be mature about the reset (if it ever happens), and so on? : Yes

Crueldog

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys! Crueldog here!
I used to be a donator on RippleCraft! I'm back!! :D

1. Age : 22
2. IGN : Crueldog
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : Haven't played yet
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : Play, make friends,
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : Nope.
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? : n/a
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): I'm a computer technician, I've been playing MC, and running a very successful server, and I need some change and play on a diff. place diff gameplay with diff people. I used to play on ripplecraft Tekkit, I even donated
8. Will you REALLY use TeamSpeak? : I can if it,s needed
9. Send ME (iPython) a picture of 3 things you've built (I'd enjoy it if it were machinery related (reason I'm asking for this is to see how good you are with machines)) + world map download if possible. Sorry, I don't have anything, but Ripx666 knows, I used ot run DogTown with another dogguy who i forgot his name :)()
10. You will obey all rules from the server? : Yes
11. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Yes
12. Going with the rule above if you ever are in a situation you acknowledge that once a staff member has acknowledged the situation you will stop bugging them about it unless there has been a 2 hour wait time? : Yes
13. You understand that sometimes things can leap out of hand, and thus if our world goes corrupt you will try your best not to go like "OMG! WTF! I hate this!" But instead be mature about the reset (if it ever happens), and so on? : Yes.

Crueldog

Jul 29, 2019
thats what they say about every map reset, this is the 3rd time in a month.
You got to understand that FTB is not super stable, and they don't do that on purpose.
Didn't you see the question 13 in their WL app? It's there for a reason...
"13. You understand that sometimes things can leap out of hand, and thus if our world goes corrupt you will try your best not to go like "OMG! WTF! I hate this!" But instead be mature about the reset (if it ever happens), and so on?"

countryboy2327

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age :21
2. IGN : countryboy2327
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? :2 months
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? :help ppl and make things
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? :no
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? :
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."):
8. Will you REALLY use TeamSpeak? : no mic atm but once i have one ill use it
9. Send ME (iPython) a picture of 3 things you've built (I'd enjoy it if it were machinery related (reason I'm asking for this is to see how good you are with machines)) + world map download if possible. dont take pics of my builds
10. You will obey all rules from the server? : Y/N y
11. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Y/N y
12. Going with the rule above if you ever are in a situation you acknowledge that once a staff member has acknowledged the situation you will stop bugging them about it unless there has been a 2 hour wait time? : Y/N y
13. You understand that sometimes things can leap out of hand, and thus if our world goes corrupt you will try your best not to go like "OMG! WTF! I hate this!" But instead be mature about the reset (if it ever happens), and so on? : Y/N y

ripx666

Jul 29, 2019
Martyyp stop being negative on our post and move on to another server.[DOUBLEPOST=1360443941][/DOUBLEPOST]Cruel I added you sorry it so long.

ryanjh5521

Jul 29, 2019
yea well that's pretty weird that you like map resets every other week, i'm just warning the normal players of this game not to play here
We have reasons to reset the map. People like you were leaving Teir 5 Soul Shards without an auto killing mechanism which lagged the server like hell. Also some other people were duping and fucking up the economy.[DOUBLEPOST=1360516089][/DOUBLEPOST]
yea well that's pretty weird that you like map resets every other week, i'm just warning the normal players of this game not to play here
And this also is a 16+ server which judging by how infantile you are I do not predict you are any older than 12

20Braeden

Jul 29, 2019
Everytime I join the server it says I was disconnected because of an "Internal Server Error." Anyone know what to do?