1.4.6[MineCrack] RippleCraft [Whitelist][Nolag][Teamspeak][NewMap]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

mantas7776

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 16
2. IGN: Mantas7776
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: im new to it
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: learn ftb, maybe join someone
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: yes
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: no
7. Tell us something about yourself: i want to learn ftb. i was good at tekkit
8. Will you use Team speak?: i will when i can

Tr1pp1n8alls

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 21
2. IGN: T1pp1n8alls
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: 2 months
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Just the usual, I'll get my infrastructure sorted then I'll think about a bigger more technical build.
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: Nope
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Not yet I'll do it if I'm whitelisted.
7. Tell us something about yourself: I'm more of a tech builder, But I'm good with aesthetics provided I have the inspiration.
8. Will you use Team speak?: I mainly skype call my friends when I'm online, but I'll be happy to use TS when I'm not.

dysfoundation

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 20
2. IGN: dysfoundation
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: i have played FTB for a few weeks but have been on tekkit for over a year.
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: build a factory that could produce almost anything i wish
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: i was an admin on a small tekkit server and i had owned my own personal server.
6. Have you registered on our website yet?:
7. Tell us something about yourself: i am currently going through my degree in computer networking and gaming is an addiction of mine haha. i am very laid back and i dont mind helping out.
8. Will you use Team speak?: of course! who types and plays online?????

trixerlol

Jul 29, 2019
Two people were banned today for griefing, stealing from others, going into the twilight forest, and possible cheating (xray).
Y they took 2 stacks of coal from me and 14 dimonds ):
Should be greate if you could spawn in my stuff back please

Lordben995

Jul 29, 2019
Age, 16
IGN, lordben995
I have been playing ftb for 1 year
i plan to make a great city and help new people
I have been an admin, mod and even owned my own server
I have signed up to the website. I am also called lordben995!

20brogan

Jul 29, 2019
Y they took 2 stacks of coal from me and 14 dimonds ):
Should be greate if you could spawn in my stuff back please
I'm not an admin Ebix and Python are but, me, Python, and Ebix checked out their base and found 3 uncrafting tables, a angry wolf spawner (vanilla), a pig spawner (vanilla), and obvious stolen items.

alex3437

Jul 29, 2019
what's up with the server tonight?[DOUBLEPOST=1358213430][/DOUBLEPOST]Well it seems as if every time I log on, I crash the server :/

iPython

Jul 29, 2019
The white-list has been updated with the following people being added ;
  • Code_Sweet
  • T1pp1n8alls
  • dysfoundation
If you did not get accepted please re-do the application with the new application format. You got denied for either not providing enough information or it was not written like any time was spent on it.

iPython

Jul 29, 2019
I'm still not whitelited apparently. Also how old is the map?
Try again now. Should be good unless you made typo in your IGN for your application, the user name is copy & pasted so it should be correct. Also the map is a week and a 1/2 old.

Tr1pp1n8alls

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry I'm still not whitelisted. You might have whitelisted Tr1pp1n8alls, my IGN is T1pp1n8alls I made a typo when I created my minecraft account. =[

MrMarshall3rd

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age :15
2. IGN : bobmarshall i am friends with trixer and casspe
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : about a month
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : build and experiment with the machines
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? :no
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? :
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."):i am really interested in computers i currently take information technology
8. Will you REALLY use TeamSpeak? : yes
9. Send ME (iPython) a picture of 3 things you've built (I'd enjoy it if it were machinery related (reason I'm asking for this is to see how good you are with machines)) + world map download if possible.
10. You will obey all rules from the server? : Y/N yes
11. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Y/N yes
12. Going with the rule above if you ever are in a situation you acknowledge that once a staff member has acknowledged the situation you will stop bugging them about it unless there has been a 2 hour wait time? : Y/N yes
13. You understand that sometimes things can leap out of hand, and thus if our world goes corrupt you will try your best not to go like "OMG! WTF! I hate this!" But instead be mature about the reset (if it ever happens), and so on? : Y/N yes i understand things will happen from time to time

MrMarshall3rd

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age :15
2. IGN : bobmarshall i am friends with trixer and casspe
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : about a month
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : build and experiment with the machines
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? :no
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? :
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."):i am really interested in computers i currently take information technology
8. Will you REALLY use TeamSpeak? : yes
9. Send ME (iPython) a picture of 3 things you've built (I'd enjoy it if it were machinery related (reason I'm asking for this is to see how good you are with machines)) + world map download if possible.
10. You will obey all rules from the server? : Y/N yes
11. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Y/N yes
12. Going with the rule above if you ever are in a situation you acknowledge that once a staff member has acknowledged the situation you will stop bugging them about it unless there has been a 2 hour wait time? : Y/N yes
13. You understand that sometimes things can leap out of hand, and thus if our world goes corrupt you will try your best not to go like "OMG! WTF! I hate this!" But instead be mature about the reset (if it ever happens), and so on? : Y/N yes i understand things will happen from time to time

2012-12-29_23.31.18.png

20brogan

Jul 29, 2019
No one is whitelisted but admins, also
hoping to possibly have one last reset so that more than five people get to start at the same time.