1.4.6[MineCrack] RippleCraft [Whitelist][Nolag][Teamspeak][NewMap]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

ripx666

Jul 29, 2019
We are part of Gladius Gaming which is a great friendly gaming community.
This is a survival server atm.
The pack we are using is 1.4.6 MineCrack Pack V7
Rules
Rule # 1 - You shall not cheat nor hack whilst playing on the server.
Rule # 2 - Do not be annoying.
Rule # 3 - Do not grief areas which are from other players.
Rule # 4 - Treat other how you want to be treated. If you want to be treated like trash be my guest.
Rule # 5 - Respect all staff, and don't just rage.
Rule # 6 - The Twilight Forest is banned, if found in that area you shall be banned.
Rule # 7 - In the application please post anything to do with fireworks in part 7 of the application.
Rule # 8 - You are limited to only 2 Turtles - if any more are caught your turtles shall be destroyed, if caught once more you'll be stripped off resources, and once more you shall be expelled from the server.
Rule # 9 - Once accepted you shall register onto our website. If you are not registered within 48 hours of acceptance you will be removed from the white-list.
The New Application Format
1. Age :
2. IGN :
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? :
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? :
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? :
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? :
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."):
8. Will you REALLY use TeamSpeak? :
9. Send ME (iPython) a picture of 3 things you've built (I'd enjoy it if it were machinery related (reason I'm asking for this is to see how good you are with machines)) + world map download if possible.
10. You will obey all rules from the server? : Y/N
11. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Y/N
12. Going with the rule above if you ever are in a situation you acknowledge that once a staff member has acknowledged the situation you will stop bugging them about it unless there has been a 2 hour wait time? : Y/N
13. You understand that sometimes things can leap out of hand, and thus if our world goes corrupt you will try your best not to go like "OMG! WTF! I hate this!" But instead be mature about the reset (if it ever happens), and so on? : Y/N

Staff
  • Ripx666
  • Jshain
  • Luckdemon
  • iPython
  • ebix
If you are experiencing any problems with anything TS/Server please don't hesitate to post it on our personal forums'.
Server IP : 192.119.157.219
TeamSpeak Server : 192.119.157.219

Albin

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age 13
2. IGN MS_ALBIN_MS
3. How long have you been playing FTB Pack 3-6 months
4. What do you plan to do on the sever. I'm trying to make everything automatic
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server. Nope
6. Must Register Go to our website and register. Website info is below http://gladiusgaming.webs.com/apps/profile/104200202/

ebix

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 25 and im from sweden
2. IGN: ebix
3. How long have you been playing FTB Pack: for a couple of weeks but used most of the mods before without a mod pack
4. What do you plan to do on the sever: build an automation plant first then build something cool.
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server.: yes i was mod on CreeperInTheMoon from the site frostedgaming.com server like 2 years ago and some other small servers before that.
got mod for being on allot and helping others.
6. Must Register Go to our website and register. Website info is below: will be doing that if i get on the whitelist seems kinda pointless otherwise :)

Killerx0107

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 14 (15 in a month)
2. IGN: Killerx0107
3. How long have you been playing FTB Pack: Have been waiting a long time for it, playing most of the mods for 8 months now. Playing FTB sinds launch.
4. What do you plan to do on the sever. Having fun, hanging around with others, building some stuff, survivalling,...
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server: Nope, not yet. Don't really want to be one either. Just wanna have some fun playing Minecraft.
6. Must Register Go to our website and register. Website info is below. I will once i'm whitelisted

boggy

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 17
2. IGN: b0gi
3. How long have you been playing FTB Pack: since it was released
4. What do you plan to do on the sever: well mostly just have fun , build , mine, help others
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server: I have been an admin twice
6. Must Register Go to our website and register. Website info is below: If I get whitelisted ,sure I will.

Quandan

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 14
2. IGN: kingmichcio38(i'm from poland)
3. How long have you been playing FTB Pack:I've benn so long playing with mods. Something like 5 or 6 months
4. What do you plan to do on the sever: Awesome stuff. I think i will be making much shared stuff
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server: Yes i was. That was a polish vanilla server
6. Must Register Go to our website and register. Website info is below: Done. My nick there is same as IGN

Macco

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age 16
2. IGN maccos1
3. How long have you been playing FTB Pack Since it released
4. What do you plan to do on the sever. Make a base with complicated automation, probally will make an community machine room aswell
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server. Yes.
6. Must Register Go to our website and register. Website info is below Done, name is maccos1

Willoose

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 25
2. IGN: Willoose
3. How long have you been playing FTB Pack: i've been playing FTB for 1 month i think
4. What do you plan to do on the sever: have fun, play with others people and learn to use all the stuff in FTB
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server: Yes I was but on private server with friends
6. Must Register Go to our website and register: Willoose is also my name on the forum

Popparay

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist app
1. Age 31
2. IGN Popparay
3. How long have you been playing FTB Pack Since it started :)
4. What do you plan to do on the sever: Enjoy the new pack and new mods, especially RP2 and TC3, build an epic base and most importantly have fun :)
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server. Yes I have owned and staffed on Vanilla and Modded servers
6. Must Register Go to our website and register. Website info is below Done :)

Samski11

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist app
1. Age: 15
3. How long have you been playing FTB: FTB since it started, I've played with most of the mods for a lot longer though.
2. IGN: Samski11
4. What do you plan to do on the sever.: Play, build a self sustaining base centered around a central storage and crafting bay.
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server.: I have been staff several times and am familliar with a few bukkit plugins for permissions and protections. I run my own server but it is private and we don't all want to play FTB.
6. Must Register Go to our website and register. Website info is below: Deal

jam98798

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist app
1. Age: 14
2. IGN: jam98798
3. How long have you been playing FTB Pack: about 1-2 months.
4. What do you plan to do on the sever: Just build stuff and have fun.
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server: I have but not on FTB.
6. Must Register Go to our website and register: Done it!

ripx666

Jul 29, 2019
Maccos, kingmichcio38,willoose,popparay,bogi,ebix,ms_albin you all have been added to the whitelist :D

WannabeSpartan

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist app
1. Age: 15
2. IGN: Mtndewdude21
3. How long have you been playing FTB Pack: about 1 month.
4. What do you plan to do on the sever: Build some awesome stuff, and have fun in the process.
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server: Nope.
6. Must Register Go to our website and register: done. (I'm WannabeSpartan)

axeboy_tf

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 17
2. IGN: axeboy_tf
3. How long have you been playing FTB Pack: since direwolf20 realeased the modpack spotlight, which is 3 days before.
4. What do you plan to do on the sever: ask if i can live nearby someone and just chill play with some turtles and just make a huge castle with gods know what that is possible. Sometimes i can be confused of all the stuff i can make not because i dont know what it does, but just wanna make one thing then another and sometimes both!
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server: nope and never want it really, for each server i have tried did the staff always abuse or write the wrong answer to some already confused people. Im just that kinda guy that likes a little group of people that is working together and helps each other.
6. Must Register Go to our website and register. Website info is below: already registered and im called the same at the forums as my IGN.

PHP36

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age 17
2. IGN PHP36_PT
3. How long have you been playing FTB Pack --> since 1.2.5
4. What do you plan to do on the sever. do the normal game like in single player but also have some help with the builds
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server. no
6. Must Register Go to our website and register. Website info is below: working on it now :D

ripx666

Jul 29, 2019
PHP36_pt you have been added to the whitelist[DOUBLEPOST=1356476307][/DOUBLEPOST]PHP36_pt you have been added to the whitelist

dogsrule469

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age, 19
2. IGN, dogsrule469
3. How long have you been playing FTB Pack, 4 months
4. What do you plan to do on the sever. be helpful
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server. i was an admin once
6. Must Register Go to our website and register. Website info is below: yes im registered