[1.1.0][JamPacked (the first one and the best one)] Hardcore Testing Mode: Golem Factory

chuck_norrisBR

Jul 29, 2019
Hello CaptPanda, I saw some videos about your modpack and I decided to play it. I watched some videos on youtube to know how to install it and now I'm having problems with ''Not enough itens''. It(''Not Enough Itens'') just does not appear on my inventory and I already tried everything to fix it! I need this mod to make the quests....can you please help me?
80662s

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
Hello CaptPanda, I saw some videos about your modpack and I decided to play it. I watched some videos on youtube to know how to install it and now I'm having problems with ''Not enough itens''. It(''Not Enough Itens'') just does not appear on my inventory and I already tried everything to fix it! I need this mod to make the quests....can you please help me?
Have you tried pressing "o"? that usually toggles NEI on and off.

Reactions: Pudding01

chuck_norrisBR

Jul 29, 2019
Have you tried pressing "o"? that usually toggles NEI on and off.
When I access the inventory, there is a button called '' options '', I press it and appears the '' NEI options '' but I do not know which settings '' NEI options '' should have for the mods work...

Attachments

• Screenshot_15.png
    Screenshot_15.png
    337.1 KB · Views: 198
  • Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    354.6 KB · Views: 202

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
I want to play this modpack with a friend of mine who is off a college. Can anyone tell me how to set up a server for this modpack?

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
I want to play this modpack with a friend of mine who is off a college. Can anyone tell me how to set up a server for this modpack?
As far as I can tell, you can download a forge server launcher, which will download the files you need. Then it's a matter of running it once and closing it after it's finished loading stuff.

In the server folder, it should start to look like a minecraft instance. what you need to do is then copy the mods (except inventorytweaks, NEI and other clientside mods) and the configs (I think I left them on default so it shouldn't make much difference) into their respective folders, and move the map into it's folder as well, and then you have to alter the server config to use that map as its default.

I believe there would be youtube videos explaining how to set these kinds of servers up, so feel free to use them.

Reactions: Pudding01

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
As far as I can tell, you can download a forge server launcher, which will download the files you need. Then it's a matter of running it once and closing it after it's finished loading stuff.

In the server folder, it should start to look like a minecraft instance. what you need to do is then copy the mods (except inventorytweaks, NEI and other clientside mods) and the configs (I think I left them on default so it shouldn't make much difference) into their respective folders, and move the map into it's folder as well, and then you have to alter the server config to use that map as its default.

I believe there would be youtube videos explaining how to set these kinds of servers up, so feel free to use them.
"Other client side mods"

Oh joy... I get to guess...

I assume that Client side mods are those that only affect the client, like NEI, inv. tweaks, etc. Those that don't add in any blocks?

Edit: Well, let's try this and hope it works!

It doesn't

(file path removed)\Golem Factory server\Server 2>java -Xmx1G -Xms1G -jar minecraftforge-universal-1.6.4-9.11.0.883.jar
Sep 04, 2015 1:19:58 PM net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LogWrapper log
INFO: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLServerTweaker
INFO: Using primary tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLServerTweaker
INFO: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLServerTweaker
2015-09-04 13:19:58 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Forge Mod Loader version 6.4.3.883 for Minecraft 1.6.4 loading
2015-09-04 13:19:58 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.8.0_51, running on Windows 8.1:amd64:6.3, installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_51
2015-09-04 13:19:59 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod codechicken.core.launch.DepLoader does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
2015-09-04 13:19:59 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod codechicken.core.launch.CodeChickenCorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
2015-09-04 13:19:59 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod cofh.asm.LoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
2015-09-04 13:19:59 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Loading tweaker net.minecraftforge.lex.legacyjavafixer.LegacyJavaFixer from legacyjavafixer-1.0.jar
2015-09-04 13:19:59 [INFO] [STDOUT] Loaded 40 rules from AccessTransformer config file fml_at.cfg
2015-09-04 13:19:59 [INFO] [STDOUT] Loaded 109 rules from AccessTransformer config file forge_at.cfg
2015-09-04 13:19:59 [INFO] [STDOUT] Loaded 40 rules from AccessTransformer config file fml_at.cfg
2015-09-04 13:20:01 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Found valid fingerprint for Minecraft Forge. Certificate fingerprint e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557
2015-09-04 13:20:01 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.lex.legacyjavafixer.LegacyJavaFixer
2015-09-04 13:20:01 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Unable to launch
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraftforge.lex.legacyjavafixer.LegacyJavaFixer
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:99)
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:94)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.run(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:48)
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.main(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:17)

C:\Users\Alex G\Desktop\Golem Factory server\Server 2>pause
Press any key to continue . . .

Any ideas?

On the bright side, it's working better than my previous attempts at modded servers! (I have a whole file dedicated to my "server graveyard")

Last edited:

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
"Other client side mods"

Oh joy... I get to guess...

I assume that Client side mods are those that only affect the client, like NEI, inv. tweaks, etc. Those that don't add in any blocks?

Edit: Well, let's try this and hope it works!

It doesn't

(file path removed)\Golem Factory server\Server 2>java -Xmx1G -Xms1G -jar minecraftforge-universal-1.6.4-9.11.0.883.jar
INFO: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLServerTweaker
INFO: Using primary tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLServerTweaker
INFO: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLServerTweaker
2015-09-04 13:19:58 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Forge Mod Loader version 6.4.3.883 for Minecraft 1.6.4 loading
2015-09-04 13:19:58 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.8.0_51, running on Windows 8.1:amd64:6.3, installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_51
2015-09-04 13:19:59 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod codechicken.core.launch.DepLoader does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
2015-09-04 13:19:59 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod codechicken.core.launch.CodeChickenCorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
2015-09-04 13:19:59 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod cofh.asm.LoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
2015-09-04 13:19:59 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Loading tweaker net.minecraftforge.lex.legacyjavafixer.LegacyJavaFixer from legacyjavafixer-1.0.jar
2015-09-04 13:19:59 [INFO] [STDOUT] Loaded 109 rules from AccessTransformer config file forge_at.cfg
2015-09-04 13:20:01 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Found valid fingerprint for Minecraft Forge. Certificate fingerprint e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557
2015-09-04 13:20:01 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.lex.legacyjavafixer.LegacyJavaFixer
2015-09-04 13:20:01 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Unable to launch
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraftforge.lex.legacyjavafixer.LegacyJavaFixer
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:99)
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:94)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.run(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:48)
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.main(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:17)

C:\Users\Alex G\Desktop\Golem Factory server\Server 2>pause
Press any key to continue . . .

Any ideas?

On the bright side, it's working better than my previous attempts at modded servers! (I have a whole file dedicated to my "server graveyard")
I got the GUI to pop up this time!
[INFO] Starting minecraft server version 1.6.4
[SEVERE] Encountered an unexpected exception MissingModsException
cpw.mods.fml.common.MissingModsException
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.sortModList(Loader.java:244)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:491)
at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:99)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:350)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:69)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:445)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

I removed the "legacy java fixer" and it got farther than before, now it's "missing mods"

Edit: Server's not crashing, but I can't get onto it...

Edit2: I got on... and some of the blocks are gone, the golems are gone, etc...

Edit3:

Last edited:

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
I got the GUI to pop up this time!
[INFO] Starting minecraft server version 1.6.4
[SEVERE] Encountered an unexpected exception MissingModsException
cpw.mods.fml.common.MissingModsException
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.sortModList(Loader.java:244)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:491)
at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:99)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:350)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:69)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:445)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

I removed the "legacy java fixer" and it got farther than before, now it's "missing mods"

Edit: Server's not crashing, but I can't get onto it...

Edit2: I got on... and some of the blocks are gone, the golems are gone, etc...

Edit3:

Well, assuming you got it to work, well done!

Otherwise, I would've suggested going to IRC to ask people there how to do it, they're usually very helpful!

Sandstroem

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to work with the repeatable quests? I started with the map and planned to do a couple of rounds on the first three quests before moving to the alloy stuff, to get at least a second furnace and maybe pulverizer.
The cooldown times keep jumping around like crazy and I am never able to get the rewards again for quest 2 and 3. The first one works fine, although the cooldown feels off too.

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
Is there a way to work with the repeatable quests? I started with the map and planned to do a couple of rounds on the first three quests before moving to the alloy stuff, to get at least a second furnace and maybe pulverizer.
The cooldown times keep jumping around like crazy and I am never able to get the rewards again for quest 2 and 3. The first one works fine, although the cooldown feels off too.

Unfortunately, that was a bug with HQM, nothing I could do unfortunately.

Sandstroem

Jul 29, 2019
ah i see, this is older minecraft version. I guess I will find a workaround using hqm edit or something.