[1.1.0][JamPacked (the first one and the best one)] Hardcore Testing Mode: Golem Factory

thewhiter

Jul 29, 2019
guy like I do jar of essentia with potentia know not to use thaumcraft and I need it to free up more quests help me please

thewhiter

Jul 29, 2019
guy I'm with a problem all reward bag I picked up either basic or greater always comes golem upgrade not know if it's a bug or bad luck

Attachments

• 2015-07-01_10.49.15.png
    2015-07-01_10.49.15.png
    235.7 KB · Views: 165

clank444

Jul 29, 2019
could you make a continuation of this modpack so you travel into another bigger factory and there could be 2 or 3 factorys or so? i love this pack and want more of packs like this :D

Reactions: Pudding01

bbianchi

Jul 29, 2019
im trying to use the golems, but i can't, when i set the empty golem to empty a chest and fill a furnace, he doesnt do anything, and when i try to make the fill golem fill the furnace from the chest, he drops everything

lukesky

Jul 29, 2019
man i have a problem with the lamp of growth, on my map it does not work at all, can you please help me ?

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
man i have a problem with the lamp of growth, on my map it does not work at all, can you please help me ?
Are you supplying it with the correct essentia?

If so, is there something (invisible "wall" (HQM gates)) in the way of the essentia?

lukesky

Jul 29, 2019
Are you supplying it with the correct essentia?

If so, is there something (invisible "wall" (HQM gates)) in the way of the essentia?
i tested on crative mode on the outside of the factory, it worked well, but does not work on that indoor space

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
i tested on crative mode on the outside of the factory, it worked well, but does not work on that indoor space
There are HQM gates within the factory, before you buy the areas you can see and not go through them but after you buy the areas they become invisible and intangable (except for some things like essentia and block placement). those might be getting in your way

lukesky

Jul 29, 2019
There are HQM gates within the factory, before you buy the areas you can see and not go through them but after you buy the areas they become invisible and intangable (except for some things like essentia and block placement). those might be getting in your way
thanks, that was those gates, i "solved" the problem saving money and buying the outside space early

Jordao

Jul 29, 2019
Hi!
I'm trying to play the modpack but I can't!
I put the code "capitalism" and the pack appear, so I download the modpack, ok, but when I press the button to launch, a minecraft window opens with the Mojang logo but after about 2 or 5 seconds the window closes and the FTB laucher appear again.
Help me please!!!!

Crazy-San

Jul 29, 2019
Hi!
I'm trying to play the modpack but I can't!
I put the code "capitalism" and the pack appear, so I download the modpack, ok, but when I press the button to launch, a minecraft window opens with the Mojang logo but after about 2 or 5 seconds the window closes and the FTB laucher appear again.
Help me please!!!!

How much RAM is dedicated to FTB? You should probably have at least 2 GB. You can check by going to the options in the Launcher.

Jordao

Jul 29, 2019
How much RAM is dedicated to FTB? You should probably have at least 2 GB. You can check by going to the options in the Launcher.
I have 2 GBs of RAM in my computer, in the FTB launcher i see that i have 1GB dedicated to the FTB, I tried to dedicate more RAM but the maximum was 1GB!
So i can't play because i don't have RAM enough??

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
I have 2 GBs of RAM in my computer, in the FTB launcher i see that i have 1GB dedicated to the FTB, I tried to dedicate more RAM but the maximum was 1GB!
So i can't play because i don't have RAM enough??
Only 2 Gigs?

I...

My recommendation: Figure out what type of RAM your computer is using and get more (by type I don't just mean how many Gigs, I'm taking about DDR, DDR 2, or DDR 3 cause if you mix types of RAM (EX: DDR and DDR 3) you could easily break both RAM sticks)

Jordao

Jul 29, 2019
Only 2 Gigs?

I...

My recommendation: Figure out what type of RAM your computer is using and get more (by type I don't just mean how many Gigs, I'm taking about DDR, DDR 2, or DDR 3 cause if you mix types of RAM (EX: DDR and DDR 3) you could easily break both RAM sticks)
I have a knowledge about computers, my computer have 2GB DDR2, i know that's bad, but i play FTB Unleashed with 100+ mods at 60+FPS, of course using a big part of the RAM but i play it very well, without problems, so why i can't play this modpack that have just some mods??

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
I have a knowledge about computers, my computer have 2GB DDR2, i know that's bad, but i play FTB Unleashed with 100+ mods at 60+FPS, of course using a big part of the RAM but i play it very well, without problems, so why i can't play this modpack that have just some mods??
How the hell do you manage that kind of framerate?!?

I have 6GB and I NEED FastCraft for the "larger" modpacks