[1.1.0][JamPacked (the first one and the best one)] Hardcore Testing Mode: Golem Factory

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
I have an idea. Remake this in 1.7.10 and have some factory upgrades give you augments for your machines. Something like "Since you did such a good job with your last factory, you decided to expand to a new location."

Also to fix that annoying HQM bug...
This!

I never played much of the pack since at the time other, more exciting packs were out...
But now... I think I could have some fun if it was updated to 1.7. (I cant stand 1.6.4 anymore...)
Update it to 1.7, make the initial grind less grindy (that was one of the reasons I didnt played it much... was burning a lot of time and having no fun)...
And it will be the second time you are doing it, you will have more experience, you will know better what you are doing, you will not have the time pressure of jampack deadline, so you will probably end up making an awesome and better Golem Factory II instead of a 1.7 remake/update!

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
This!

I never played much of the pack since at the time other, more exciting packs were out...
But now... I think I could have some fun if it was updated to 1.7. (I cant stand 1.6.4 anymore...)
Update it to 1.7, make the initial grind less grindy (that was one of the reasons I didnt played it much... was burning a lot of time and having no fun)...
And it will be the second time you are doing it, you will have more experience, you will know better what you are doing, you will not have the time pressure of jampack deadline, so you will probably end up making an awesome and better Golem Factory II instead of a 1.7 remake/update!
YES!!!

Prometition

Jul 29, 2019
This!

+1

Reactions: Pudding01

matnor2403

Jul 29, 2019
I'm getting a error can anyone help me?

Logging in...
Beginning authlib authentication attempt
successfully created YggdrasilAuthenticationService
Login complete.
Checking local assets file, for MC version1.6.4 Please wait!
Setting up native libraries for Hardcore Testing Mode: Golem Factory v Recommended Version MC 1.6.4
Syncing Assets:
Java Path: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\javaw.exe
Pack: Hardcore Testing Mode: Golem Factory 1.6.4
Setting MinMemory to 256
Setting MaxMemory to 1536
Defaulting PermSize to 256m
mai 16, 2015 7:29:40 PM net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LogWrapper log
INFO: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
INFO: Using primary tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
INFO: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
2015-05-16 19:29:40 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Forge Mod Loader version 6.4.49.965 for Minecraft 1.6.4 loading
2015-05-16 19:29:40 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.7.0_71, running on Windows 8.1:amd64:6.3, installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jre7
2015-05-16 19:29:40 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod codechicken.core.launch.DepLoader does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
2015-05-16 19:29:40 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod codechicken.core.launch.CodeChickenCorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
2015-05-16 19:29:40 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod cofh.asm.LoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
2015-05-16 19:29:40 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Loading tweaker net.minecraftforge.lex.legacyjavafixer.LegacyJavaFixer from legacyjavafixer-1.0.jar
2015-05-16 19:29:40 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod codechicken.nei.asm.NEICorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
2015-05-16 19:29:40 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
2015-05-16 19:29:40 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.lex.legacyjavafixer.LegacyJavaFixer
2015-05-16 19:29:40 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [LegacyJavaFixer] Tweaker: cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker@225c8c05
2015-05-16 19:29:40 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [LegacyJavaFixer] Replacing tweaker cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker@225c8c05 with net.minecraftforge.lex.legacyjavafixer.LegacyJavaFixer$SortReplacement@69ecade2
2015-05-16 19:29:40 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [LegacyJavaFixer] Tweaker: FMLCorePlugin {[]}
2015-05-16 19:29:40 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [LegacyJavaFixer] Tweaker: FMLForgePlugin {[]}
2015-05-16 19:29:40 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [LegacyJavaFixer] Tweaker: DepLoader {[]}
2015-05-16 19:29:40 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [LegacyJavaFixer] Tweaker: CodeChickenCorePlugin {[]}
2015-05-16 19:29:40 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [LegacyJavaFixer] Tweaker: LoadingPlugin {[]}
2015-05-16 19:29:40 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [LegacyJavaFixer] Tweaker: NEICorePlugin {[]}
2015-05-16 19:29:40 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [LegacyJavaFixer] Tweaker: cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker@225c8c05
2015-05-16 19:29:40 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [LegacyJavaFixer] Replacing tweaker cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker@225c8c05 with net.minecraftforge.lex.legacyjavafixer.LegacyJavaFixer$SortReplacement@69ecade2
2015-05-16 19:29:40 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
2015-05-16 19:29:40 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.lex.legacyjavafixer.LegacyJavaFixer$SortReplacement
2015-05-16 19:29:40 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [LegacyJavaFixer] Replacing sort
2015-05-16 19:29:40 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.lex.legacyjavafixer.LegacyJavaFixer$SortReplacement
2015-05-16 19:29:40 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.lex.legacyjavafixer.LegacyJavaFixer
2015-05-16 19:29:40 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
2015-05-16 19:29:40 [INFO] [STDOUT] Loaded 40 rules from AccessTransformer config file fml_at.cfg
2015-05-16 19:29:41 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Unable to launch
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper.injectIntoClassLoader(CoreModManager.java:128)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:111)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkNotNull(Preconditions.java:191)
at com.google.common.hash.AbstractByteHasher.putBytes(AbstractByteHasher.java:69)
at com.google.common.hash.AbstractStreamingHashFunction.hashBytes(AbstractStreamingHashFunction.java:57)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.patcher.ClassPatchManager.applyPatch(ClassPatchManager.java:101)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.patcher.ClassPatchManager.getPatchedResource(ClassPatchManager.java:66)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.deobf.FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.getFieldType(FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.java:225)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.deobf.FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.parseField(FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.java:202)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.deobf.FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.setup(FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.java:163)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.FMLSanityChecker.injectData(FMLSanityChecker.java:245)
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper.injectIntoClassLoader(CoreModManager.java:123)
... 2 more
[i18n] Added 0 enUS to options pane
[i18n] Added 1 cyGB to options pane
[i18n] Added 2 daDK to options pane
[i18n] Added 3 deDE to options pane
[i18n] Added 4 enUS to options pane
[i18n] Added 5 enGB to options pane
[i18n] Added 6 esES to options pane
[i18n] Added 7 fiFI to options pane
[i18n] Added 8 frCA to options pane
[i18n] Added 9 frFR to options pane
[i18n] Added 10 itIT to options pane
[i18n] Added 11 nlNL to options pane
[i18n] Added 12 noNO to options pane
[i18n] Added 13 maHU to options pane
[i18n] Added 14 ptBR to options pane
[i18n] Added 15 ptPT to options pane
[i18n] Added 17 svSE to options pane
[i18n] Added 16 ruRU to options pane
[i18n] Added 18 zhCN to options pane
[i18n] enUS English (US) language file loaded!

JoaozinhoExtreme

Jul 29, 2019
[QUOTE = "CaptPanda, pós: 702.248, membro: 6779"] Update:
Note-se que, porque o bloco de porta, não é possível utilizar a parte superior de qualquer das máquinas.
Se você está tendo alguma dificuldade com as missões QDS, tente colocar um funil (ou similar) ao lado dele. Esta é a única exceção que eu vou fazer com a regra "não há blocos de transporte '.
Pode haver um erro com HQM sobre quests repetíveis cooldown não mostrando horários corretos, ele parece ser um bug visual, mas não tenho certeza se é algo mais. É algo que eu sei de e não pode fazer nada sobre.

De qualquer forma, eu respondi a uma pergunta sobre o uso de cofres, e outra coisa que eu vim com no ponto!
[Spoiler = "cofres"]
Sinta-se livre para usar e abusar deles como você vê o ajuste, contanto que eles não entrem em conflito com as regras existentes. Atualizá-los é permitido, mover coisas neles é permitido também. Não é mapear quebrando realmente como você pode apenas enfiá-lo no seu inventário e fazer algumas viagens contrário.

No entanto, você pode optar por afastar-se de minhas palavras e torná-lo ainda mais difícil para si mesmo usando apenas baús e, em vez de fazer uma pilha de cofres. Cabe a você onde você fazer sua pilha de cofre, mas eu quero que você tirar screenshots de sua pilha de caixa forte e compartilhá-lo com o mundo! Este é o Desafio Strongbox! O mais impressionante pilha de strongboxes eu poderia até mostrar na primeira página, de modo a glória eterna pode ser seu! Ou alguma coisa.

Pilha do dia: pilha de Falkner35!
upload_2014-10-3_0-25-6-png.13056

[/ Spoiler]

Olá, um e todos, este é um conceito único para um mapa (tanto quanto eu saiba, pelo menos), onde o objetivo do mapa não é sobre a sobrevivência ou thrival, este vai ser um mapa da economia baseada! com o dinheiro! e golems!

Você é o proprietário de uma fábrica. Seu objetivo é fazer muito dinheiro. No entanto, você não tem permissão para usar tubos (ou funis, eu sei que alguns de vocês são como). A idéia deste mapa é usar golems para transportar itens de um lugar para outro, e eu sei que alguns de vocês estão pensando "Oh deus não mais pesquisas thaumcraft", ao que eu estou feliz em responder que você é capaz de obter golems através da magia que eu chamo de 'HQM simulador economia quests repetíveis ", ou lojas.

Regras que tenho planejadas
  • Jogar em Peaceful, ou pelo menos, sem qualquer mobs.