[1.1.0][JamPacked (the first one and the best one)] Hardcore Testing Mode: Golem Factory

Jpepe20

Jul 29, 2019
i cant find the modpack, i search for "capitalism" or "golens", what i can do for play this epic map?

Jpepe20

Jul 29, 2019
HEY, for anyone that cant find the modpack, go on pack codes, on 3rd modpacks tab, and write "capitalism", click on add and go to the bottom of the 3rt modpacks tab.

Reactions: CaptPanda

mig876

Jul 29, 2019
I came here to tell you that the Follow The Gamer channel is making a series of his Modpack, the link of the 1st episode is this:
PS:He is Brazilian

Reactions: Felipe Daiki

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Spent 3 days in this pack :3
puzeeE7.jpg

Golems pulverizing wood for paper :).... It auto completes the paper quest every 30 seconds :p

nmOTlN5.png

Wood being pushed against the invisible GATE barrier by water, a golem beside the strongbox picks it up and dumps into strong box....

GgWDaMO.png

3 Golem puts the wood from the farm into the thaumcraft item grate making them drop into the water

l5CSQNa.png

A tree farm .... 9 woodcutters in a grid pattern, along with 6 item pickers & 2 sapling planters :)

Fun pack, however it was annoying to wait for the iron at the start xD

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
-snip-

Oh wow, That's pretty awesome! I genuinely didn't expect people to start playing this pack again! I'm especially impressed with getting the items through the invisible barrier!

I have realized that later on, the rewards for the quests get rather meager and I've been toying with the idea of making some quick changes to make them a bit more worthwhile, but I was under the impression that this pack was deaded. I would appreciate some feedback on what quests could do with a cash boost, as well as other things?

I came here to tell you that the Follow The Gamer channel is making a series of his Modpack, the link of the 1st episode is this:
PS:He is Brazilian

Oh yes, this! I have no idea what he's saying, but I watched it and I'm pretty amazed by it! I'll stick that on the front!

Reactions: Pudding01

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
puzeeE7.jpg

Golems pulverizing wood for paper :).... It auto completes the paper quest every 30 seconds :p

nmOTlN5.png

Wood being pushed against the invisible GATE barrier by water, a golem beside the strongbox picks it up and dumps into strong box....

GgWDaMO.png

3 Golem puts the wood from the farm into the thaumcraft item grate making them drop into the water

l5CSQNa.png

A tree farm .... 9 woodcutters in a grid pattern, along with 6 item pickers & 2 sapling planters :)

Challenge partially accepted

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
I have an idea. Remake this in 1.7.10 and have some factory upgrades give you augments for your machines. Something like "Since you did such a good job with your last factory, you decided to expand to a new location."

Also to fix that annoying HQM bug...

Last edited:

SirUseless

Jul 29, 2019
Hi
Thank you for this Awesome Modpack !
Is there a server version for this modpack ? Just wondering.
I know its meant to be single player but it would be awesome to play it with my friends(Basically turn my friends into workers :3)
It will be alot of fun

Thanks again for the great idea of the pack
Regards :)

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
Hi
Thank you for this Awesome Modpack !
Is there a server version for this modpack ? Just wondering.
I know its meant to be single player but it would be awesome to play it with my friends(Basically turn my friends into workers :3)
It will be alot of fun

Thanks again for the great idea of the pack
Regards :)

Hey there! Unfortunately there isn't one ready to go, but you can try getting a 1.6 forge server and copying the files from the singleplayer pack to the server files. I think looking up a tutorial for a modded server would show you how to move the mods, configs and the map should be similar, I believe that you can work that out yourself.

I hope you and your friends do enjoy this map! It's rather outdated, but I hope it serves you well!

Reactions: Pudding01

gustavogok

Jul 29, 2019
sorry for that, i'm saw the video of follow the gamer as you said. i don't know how to download it can u show me :/

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
sorry for that, i'm saw the video of follow the gamer as you said. i don't know how to download it can u show me :/
I can't really show you, but a quick google search lead me to this, After running and closing it, you can copy the mods from the modpack into the mods folder, and copy the map from the client to the server map folder. My memory isn't perfect, but I think that should set you up. If that doesn't work, you can try googling it, or asking #ftb on esper.net, mainly because I don't know what to do at that stage. Hope that helps!