[1.1.0][JamPacked (the first one and the best one)] Hardcore Testing Mode: Golem Factory

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
Yeah, you need to do something like '/hqm quest' or similar.

Anyways, hotfix submitted, but I guess it'll be a bit until the launcher updates.

pugsRus123

Jul 29, 2019
Nothing opened up when I bought the farm land upgrade. Any suggestions? If anyone knows how to fix this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Spawn in the ammount you spent and try again. Also before that make sure that it was 100% under the fine.

LucidCrux

Jul 29, 2019
Nothing opened up when I bought the farm land upgrade. Any suggestions? If anyone knows how to fix this, it would be greatly appreciated.

1.08 is pretty borked. Things are left in and on that shouldn't be. As a result, a lot of the quest stuff doesn't seem to work right, including factory upgrades. Panda said he submitted 1.09 though, so we might just have to wait for that.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Hey idea. Can you add in tools to the shop instead of us making them. Just thought that would be cool.

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
naaah, where's the fun in that? You have metal, you have wood (eventually), that pretty much covers you as far as tools are concerned, unless there's some that can't be crafted/are insanely hard to.

Also, 1.0.9 should be out, are other people experiencing troubles with farmland unlocking? Hopefully the watering can makes a nice addition to the selection of purchasable items.

Reactions: Yarma92

Yarma92

Jul 29, 2019
naaah, where's the fun in that? You have metal, you have wood (eventually), that pretty much covers you as far as tools are concerned, unless there's some that can't be crafted/are insanely hard to.

Also, 1.0.9 should be out, are other people experiencing troubles with farmland unlocking? Hopefully the watering can makes a nice addition to the selection of purchasable items.
1.0.9 is not showing on the launcher yet Capt :(

Yarma92

Jul 29, 2019
Ahh its showing now. It did'nt show up on the auto re-launch a full close and relaunch fixed it ^.^

Just one thing, could you relocate the watering can quest a bit. Every time I open the shop it clikcs through into it. Saw this happen to @Magzie as well in his vid.

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
eeeeh, It's relatively minor, so if I was to do it, I'll do it combined with a few other things. Admittedly I've had that problem when you get round to unlocking the second animal pen, but there's only so much space in the book.

Also, I look at it as free advertising

Yarma92

Jul 29, 2019
eeeeh, It's relatively minor, so if I was to do it, I'll do it combined with a few other things. Admittedly I've had that problem when you get round to unlocking the second animal pen, but there's only so much space in the book.

Also, I look at it as free advertising

Oh it's nothing major, just a PITA haha! I will let ya know if the farmland unlocks correctly. May take a while to get there again though :S

Still got the schematic in the workbench btw.

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
What, of the failed recipe? if so, that's no biggie, have one on me.

Also, regarding strongboxes, because apparently that's a thing:
Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick - erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick - rewrite it,
Plug it, play it, burn it, rip it,
Drag and drop it, zip - unzip it,
Lock it, fill it, call it, find it,
View it, code it, jam - unlock it,
Surf it, scroll it, pause it, click it,
Cross it, crack it, switch - update it,
Name it, rate it, tune it, print it,
Scan it, send it, fax - rename it,
Touch it, bring it, pay it, watch it,
Turn it, leave it, start - format it.
Technologic.

Feel free to use and abuse them as you see fit, so long as they don't conflict with the existing rules. Upgrading them is allowed, moving stuff in them is allowed too. It's not map breaking as really you can just shove it in your inventory and make a few trips otherwise.

However, you can choose to eschew my words and make it all the more challenging for yourself by only using chests and instead making a pile of strongboxes. It is up to you where you make your strongbox pile, but I want you to take screenshots of your strongbox pile and share it with the world! This, is the Strongbox Challenge! The most impressive pile of strongboxes I might even show off on the front page, so eternal glory can be yours! Or something.

Last edited:

Yarma92

Jul 29, 2019
Aye its the failed recipie one. And lol whats with the rhyme thingy to go with the upgrading strong boxes? Also I vote for a Singularity Challenge. Who ever fits the most strongboxes in a single strong box wins!

marcmagus

Jul 29, 2019
So, maybe I'm just unobservant, but I can't seem to find this Igneous Extruder I purchased anywhere on the map. I thought maybe the problem was that I started in 1.0.8, but I just updated to 1.0.9, backed up the save file (I'd made a new world to start just in case when I started), and cheated in enough quicksilver to buy it on the backup, and I can't find it on a clean map either. Where should it be located?

Hope I don't have to delete the pack, reinstall, and start over...

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
it is hidden behind the farmland, in between the second animal pen and the chemistry lab.

While I did add it, I never intended for it to be easy on you.

marcmagus

Jul 29, 2019
I assumed it would be somewhere inconvenient, but I did search high and low for it. Clearly something's wrong with my map, though, because I'm looking there and don't see it.

Here, right?

1ZzbvkSRVxjc