[0.5.1] Technomancy Discussion-Ore processing like a boss

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I'll have to agree with you on that. 50 types is rather ridiculous. What if only certain types were implemented such as aspects that make sense and aren't useless? (I'm looking at you granum!)

how about adding an essentia mixer block, where you can mix certain essentia together to make a drinkable essentia potion.
certain combinations could give several kinds of buffs, but the more buffs it gives, the shorter the duration is.
you could make a potion that would give you regeneration, healing and a speed buff when you're in a tough situation and need to get out fast.
or you could make a potion that would give you speed, higher jump and feather falling if you need to get around a big mountain or to high places.

there would also be a throwable option of the potions, where you could use the bad effects on mobs and such.
so it's like the vanilla potion system, but it runs on essentia, and you can mix essentia's together to get more kinds of buffs from the same potion

Reactions: trajing

Zenthon_127

Jul 29, 2019
I'd just like to second the Phasesaber being a Monado from Xenoblade. It even turns different colors in the original game, plus it looks completely epic.

Have you considered making an electric Infernal Furnace with faster cook time and higher bonus rate?

Reactions: YX33A

NullMagic

Jul 29, 2019
something I would dearly love to see - A machine that scans any items I put into it and then dumps all the research points into a "buffer" which I can then clear out, I hate having to take everything out one by one and throw it on the floor to scan it, it's possibly the most tedious part of Thaumcraft. An "Advanced Deconstruction Table" with a slot for every type of primal and the ability to let them stack would be great too, so that I don't have to stand around and clear out the table every single time it spits out a research point.

And something else that I suggested elsewhere but seems to have been lost in the clutter: An Arcane Workbench that works like the Machinist's Workbench from Thermal Expansion (i.e. you set the recipe in the grid and then you put the materials in the chest slots below and can craft a bunch at once) given that this is already built to work with TE it'd be easiest to make the "Technomancer's Workbench" require the Machinist's Workbench as a base item.

(I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to keep going!)

Vis Capacitor - Works like the "flux capacitors" from TE except it stores a single type of Vis instead, you could activate it in your hot bar to charge that particular aspect in your wand or perhaps have multiple slots in the "Technomancer's Workbench" (six of them to be precise) so that you could charge and put the Capacitors in it and use them as you would a wand for crafting.

Now, here's an interesting thought, we have lots of wand cores that store a lot of vis, and lots of wand cores that store only a little, and several that regen, but what about a wand core that doesn't actually store any and instead pulls the Vis from somewhere Else?

Bear with me here, this idea is in it's infancy, so it may come across as all that much gibberish. What about a Tesseract Core? You make a "Vis Tesseract" that transports Vis from one point (like say an Flux Wand Charger [runs on flux, pulls vis out of nodes, stores it in internal buffers]) to another (like say a Technomancer's Workbench with six different vis capacitors to store all that lovely vis for later use). So you make the "Vis Tesseract" and it's GUI has six slots that you can place Vis Capacitors in, and they get filled first but they also get drained first if the other end needs Vis. Then you create a "Tesseract Core" from a couple of Vis Tesseracts, and cap it with caps of your choice (like say, Fluxed Electrum Caps [what do they do? I don't know! I just know they should do SOMETHING!]). Draining a node would send the Vis back to the tesseract, and attempting to use Vis for anything would draw directly from the tesseract. This would give a truly modular wand as you could have tiers of "Vis Capacitor" starting off with the smallest holding, maybe the same amount as a Silverwood wand, and the largest holding, I dunno, a Million (I can't see why you would EVER need one million vis, but hey, maybe you want to make 10000 deconstruction tables in your Technomancer's Workbench).

Thaumic Strongbox - An Upgrade to the Resonant Strongbox that holds 108 items/stacks (9 rows of 12), this would make the Strong Boxes better than the Iron Chests mod as you would have all the storage capacity and the ability to pick it up and carry it around.

Wand Focus: Short Circuit (Reverse the polarity!) - Empties a target machine of all Redstone flux, including things such as Power Armor, rendering them inert until the machine is picked up and placed again. (uses Aqua! Because throwing water on a machine is a pretty good guarantee that it's going to stop working)

Wand Focus: Flux (Fire all Phasers! Er.... Fluxers!) - Shoots beams of raw Flux energy at the target, Machines (including Powered Armor!) gain a nice charge, but creatures (unless they happen to be wearing said armor!) get a nasty shock! (and possibly lit on fire). Does no environmental damage. (Uses Ordo and Ignis, because all conduits have Potentia, so somehow that must be involved!)

Anyway, that's what I've got for now, feel free to use it, or to ignore me, or anywhere in between. I'm loving the mod so far, so keep up the good work!

NitronTech00

Jul 29, 2019
What about something you put instead put on a innfernal furnace instead of arcane bellows that run on RF and/or EU thats like an upgraded verison tjat converts power to ore output.
To expand even more on infernal furnaces you chould maybe make them able to work like a direct fuel (Non charcoal) way to power your steam boilers by placing them on top of the infernal furnace and inputing water trough the bellows holes.
Of course this would require large amounts of ignis but not to big becouse then the charcoal way would work better then it.

Another cool way to generate power would be a machine that have lots of small parts that you put together in a multi block structure and then place nitor in it. This would require lots and lots of niter to get bigger amounts of power from it but it would be like a all day and night solar panel. To nerf it a bit you chould inplement a heat system that chould make parts of the machine burn and melt itself and nearby blocks if not cooled by pumping water into it. This would be something like a thaumic nuclear reactor.

Again just random ideas.

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
Out of curiosity, would it be possible to set up an infusion setup using only the essentia coils?
Yes, you can have a string of coils leading to your infusion altar to power it, but you're honestly better off just using the mirror. I can't imagine all the particle effects from a large infusion process wouldn't lag your client a little bit.
I wasn't aware that deconstruction tables got such a change. I'll have to look into that. Otherwise, I like your ideas, particularly the tesseract core, although for coding reasons, it's going to have to be implemented differently. It should still have the same concept though.

NitronTech00

Jul 29, 2019
Can you clearify if you are working on the armor manequin?
Bonus! nit really...
It would be cool to have throwable essentia containers that chould affect peoples manequin armor by infusing it with essentia so it chould be used as a way to get around your enemys defences.

Dark Of The Moon

Jul 29, 2019
This is probably a compatibility issue with something, since I have a crapton of mods installed, but Minecraft was fine until I tried installing this mod. If anyone can help me with something that would fix this, I would appreciate it. This mod looks like something that I would enjoy.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Uh... Did I do that?

Time: 3/7/14 9:01 AM
Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: thaumcraft.api.research.ResearchItem.setSecondary()Lthaumcraft/api/research/ResearchItem;
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:156)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:705)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:249)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:509)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: thaumcraft.api.research.ResearchItem.setSecondary()Lthaumcraft/api/research/ResearchItem;
at democretes.handlers.ResearchHandler.initThaumcraft(ResearchHandler.java:35)
at democretes.handlers.ResearchHandler.init(ResearchHandler.java:27)
at democretes.Technomancy.postInit(Technomancy.java:65)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:545)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:704)
... 10 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
Operating System: Windows 8 (amd64) version 6.2
Java Version: 1.7.0_51, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 563567416 bytes (537 MB) / 960495616 bytes (916 MB) up to 1908932608 bytes (1820 MB)
JVM Flags: 3 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx2048m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 131 mods loaded, 131 mods active
mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (modpack.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (modpack.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
AppliedEnergistics-Core{rv14.finale3} [AppliedEnergistics Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.7} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ImmibisMicroblocks{57.6.3} [Immibis's Microblocks] (immibis-microblocks-57.6.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Micdoodlecore{} [Micdoodle8 Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.8} [Not Enough Items] (notenoughitems 1.6.1.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
OpenModsCore{0.2} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
PlayerAPI{1.2} [Player API] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.8} [PowerCrystals Core] (powercrystalscore-1.1.8-9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
TConstruct-Preloader{0.0.1} [Tinkers Corestruct] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
mod_ReiMinimap{v3.4_01 [1.6.2]} [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.6.4]ReiMinimap_v3.4_01.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
AppliedEnergistics{rv14.finale3} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv14-finale3-mc16x.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BuildCraft|Core{4.2.2} [BuildCraft] (BUILDCRAFT-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
UniversalElectricity{3.1.0} [Universal Electricity] (Universal-Electricity-3.1.0.71-core.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CalclaviaCore{1.1.1} [CalclaviaCore] (calclavia core-1.1.1.197-main.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CoFHCore{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Core] (cofhcore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
NetherOres{1.6.2R2.2.1} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-2.2.1-14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.244} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.244.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ThermalExpansion{3.0.0.2} [Thermal Expansion] (thermalexpansion-3.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
IC2{2.0.397-experimental} [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_2.0.397-experimental.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
AtomicScience{1.1.0} [Atomic Science] (atomic-science-1.1.0.52-core.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Autoutils{1.0.1} [Autoutils] (autoutils-1.6.4-1.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Backpack{1.26.29} [Backpack] (BACKPACK-1.26.29-1.6.X.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ComputerCraft{1.58} [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.58.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Mekanism{5.7.0} [Mekanism] (Mekanism-v5.7.0.12.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BuildCraft|Builders{4.2.2} [BC Builders] (BUILDCRAFT-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BuildCraft|Energy{4.2.2} [BC Energy] (BUILDCRAFT-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BuildCraft|Factory{4.2.2} [BC Factory] (BUILDCRAFT-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BuildCraft|Transport{4.2.2} [BC Transport] (BUILDCRAFT-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MineFactory Reloaded] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BigReactors{0.2.15A} [Big Reactors] (bigreactors-0.2.15A.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
bspkrsCore{v5.3(1.6.4)} [bspkrsCore] (bspkrscorev5.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BuildCraft|Silicon{4.2.2} [BC Silicon] (BUILDCRAFT-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Additional-Buildcraft-Objects{1.0.7.560} [Additional Buildcraft Objects] (buildcraft-Z-additional-buildcraft-objects-1.0.7.560.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CarpentersBlocks{2.0.3} [Carpenter's Blocks] (carpenter's blocks v2.0.3 - MC 1.6+.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ChickenChunks{1.3.3.3} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CoFHLoot{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Loot] (cofhcore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CoFHMasquerade{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Masquerade] (cofhcore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CoFHSocial{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Social] (cofhcore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CoFHWorld{2.0.0.2} [CoFH World] (cofhcore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CCTurtle{1.58} [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.58.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ImmibisCore{57.1.94} [Immibis Core] (immibis-core-57.1.94.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
DimensionalAnchors{57.1.95} [Dimensional Anchors] (dimensional-anchor-57.1.95.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
dimdoors{1.6.4R2.1.2RC1} [Dimensional Doors] (dimensional-doors-v2.2.1RC1-307.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
EnderStorage{1.4.3.5} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.3.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
EE3{0.1} [Equivalent Exchange 3] (equivalentexchange3-1.6.4-0.1.44.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
KeithyUtils{1.2} [Keithy Utils] (KeithyUtils-1.6.2-1.2b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Metallurgy3Core{3.2.3} [Metallurgy 3 Core] (Metallurgy-1.6.4-3.3.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Metallurgy3Base{3.2.3} [Metallurgy 3 Base] (Metallurgy-1.6.4-3.3.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Waila{1.5.1} [Waila] (waila_1.5.1a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
TConstruct{1.6.X_1.5.2.1} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_mc1.6.4_1.5.2.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ExtraTiC{0.7.6} [ExtraTiC] (ExtraTiC-1.6.4-0.7.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Mystcraft{0.10.12.01} [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.6.4-0.10.12.01.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
OpenMods{0.2} [OpenMods] (openmodslib-0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ProjRed|Transmission{1.0} [ProjRed|Transmission] (projectredintegration-1.6.4-4.2.2.19.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Thaumcraft{4.0.5b} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft4.0.5b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
OpenPeripheralCore{0.3.1} [OpenPeripheralCore] (openperipheralcore-0.3.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ExtraUtilities{1.0.1} [Extra Utilities] (extrautils-1.0.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
GalacticraftCore{2.0.10} [Galacticraft Core] (galacticraft-1.6.4-2.0.10.972.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
GalacticraftMars{2.0.10} [Galacticraft Mars] (galacticraft-planets-1.6.4-2.0.10.972.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
GregsLighting{1.9.1} [Greg's Lighting] (GregsLighting-1.9.1-mc1.6.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
gregtech_addon{MC162} [GregTech-Addon] (gregtechmod.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
inventorytweaks{1.56} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.56-b77.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
IronChest{5.4.1.697} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.6.4-5.4.1.697.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
kk{0.5.2.1.6.4 Beta} [Kingdom keys] (KingdomKeys-0.5.2.1.6.4-62.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
LogisticsPipes|Main{0.7.4.dev.106} [Logistics Pipes] (logisticspipes-mc1.6.4-0.7.4.dev.106.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MekanismGenerators{5.7.0} [MekanismGenerators] (MekanismGenerators-v5.7.0.12.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MekanismInduction{5.7.0} [MekanismInduction] (MekanismInduction-v5.7.0.12.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MekanismTools{5.7.0} [MekanismTools] (MekanismTools-v5.7.0.12.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Metallurgy3Machines{3.2.3} [Metallurgy 3 Machines] (Metallurgy-1.6.4-3.3.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Metallurgy3Vanilla{3.2.3} [Metallurgy 3 Vanilla] (Metallurgy-1.6.4-3.3.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MFR Compat Forestry Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Forestry Trees] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MFR Compat Extra Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Extra Trees] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Atum] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: BuildCraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Forestry (part 2)] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: IC2] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ProjRed|Core{4.2.2.19} [ProjectRed] (projectredbase-1.6.4-4.2.2.19.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ProjRed|Exploration{1.0} [ProjRed|Exploration] (projectredworld-1.6.4-4.2.2.19.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatProjRed{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat ProjectRed] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Railcraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: RP2] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MFFS{3.6.2} [Modular Force Field System] (modular-force-field-system-3.6.2.42-core.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
numina{0.1.2-55} [Numina] (numina-1.6.2-0.1.2-55.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
powersuits{0.10.0-91} [MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits] (modularpowersuits-1.6.4-0.10.0-91.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
NEIPlugins{1.1.0.6} [NEI Plugins] (neiplugins-1.1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
OCS{1.6.4.1} [OpenCCSensors] (OPENCCSENSORS-1.6.4.1B.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
OpenPeripheral{0.1.1} [OpenPeripheralAddons] (openperipheraladdons-0.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
powersuitaddons{@VERSION@} [Andrew's Modular Powersuits Addons] (powersuitaddons-1.6.4-884.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
bau5_ProjectBench{1.8.0} [Project Bench] (ProjectBench-1.6.2-v1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ProjRed|Compatibility{1.0} [ProjRed|Compatibility] (projectredcompat-1.6.4-4.2.2.19.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ProjRed|Integration{1.0} [ProjRed|Integration] (projectredintegration-1.6.4-4.2.2.19.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ProjRed|Illumination{1.0} [ProjRed|Illumination] (projectredlighting-1.6.4-4.2.2.19.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ProjRed|Expansion{1.0} [ProjRed|Expansion] (projectredmechanical-1.6.4-4.2.2.19.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ProjRed|Transportation{1.0} [ProjRed|Transportation] (projectredmechanical-1.6.4-4.2.2.19.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
QuantumCraft{1.1} [qCraft] (qcraft1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Redstone Arsenal{1.0.0.0} [Redstone Arsenal] (RedstoneArsenal-1.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
JAKJ_RedstoneInMotion{2.3.0.0} [Redstone In Motion] (redstoneinmotion_2.3.0.0_mc1.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
mod_SmartMoving{14.5} [Smart Moving] (Smart Moving Universal for ModLoader or Minecraft Forge or MCPC+.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
mod_SmartRender{1.1} [Smart Render] (Smart Moving Universal for ModLoader or Minecraft Forge or MCPC+.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
StevesCarts{2.0.0.b10} [Steve's Carts 2] (stevescarts2.0.0.b10.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
technom{0.0.1} [Technomancy] (Technomancy 0.1.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Errored
th{1.0.0} [Thaumic History] (Thaumic History-1.0 - 03.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ThaumicTinkererKami{1.0} [Thaumic Tinkerer KAMI] (ThaumicTinkererKAMI_j6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ThaumicTinkerer{2.1-74} [Thaumic Tinkerer] (ThaumicTinkerer-2.1-74.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ThaumicExploration{0.4.0} [Thaumic Exploration] (Thaumic Exploration 0.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
tradeboothmod{0.6.4.2} [Trade Booth Mod] (tradebooth.0.6.4.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
TreeCapitator{Forge 1.6.4.r09} [Treecapitator] (TREECAPITATOR.FORGE.1.6.4.R09.UNIVERSAL.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Vending{1.1.1} [Vending] (vending-1.6.4-1.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
weaponmod{1.6.2 v1.13.5} [Balkon's WeaponMod] (WeaponMod.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
WR-CBE|Core{1.4.0.6} [WR-CBE Core] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
WR-CBE|Addons{1.4.0.6} [WR-CBE Addons] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
WR-CBE|Logic{1.4.0.6} [WR-CBE Logic] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
McMultipart{1.0.0.244} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.244.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.244} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.244.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
TConstruct Environment: DO NOT REPORT THIS CRASH! Unsupported mods in environment: gregtech_addon

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
This is probably a compatibility issue with something, since I have a crapton of mods installed, but Minecraft was fine until I tried installing this mod. If anyone can help me with something that would fix this, I would appreciate it. This mod looks like something that I would enjoy.

// Uh... Did I do that?

Time: 3/7/14 9:01 AM
Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: thaumcraft.api.research.ResearchItem.setSecondary()Lthaumcraft/api/research/ResearchItem;
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:156)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:705)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:249)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:509)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: thaumcraft.api.research.ResearchItem.setSecondary()Lthaumcraft/api/research/ResearchItem;
at democretes.handlers.ResearchHandler.initThaumcraft(ResearchHandler.java:35)
at democretes.handlers.ResearchHandler.init(ResearchHandler.java:27)
at democretes.Technomancy.postInit(Technomancy.java:65)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:545)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:704)
... 10 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
Operating System: Windows 8 (amd64) version 6.2
Java Version: 1.7.0_51, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 563567416 bytes (537 MB) / 960495616 bytes (916 MB) up to 1908932608 bytes (1820 MB)
JVM Flags: 3 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx2048m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 131 mods loaded, 131 mods active
mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (modpack.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (modpack.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
AppliedEnergistics-Core{rv14.finale3} [AppliedEnergistics Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.7} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ImmibisMicroblocks{57.6.3} [Immibis's Microblocks] (immibis-microblocks-57.6.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Micdoodlecore{} [Micdoodle8 Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.8} [Not Enough Items] (notenoughitems 1.6.1.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
OpenModsCore{0.2} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
PlayerAPI{1.2} [Player API] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.8} [PowerCrystals Core] (powercrystalscore-1.1.8-9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
TConstruct-Preloader{0.0.1} [Tinkers Corestruct] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
mod_ReiMinimap{v3.4_01 [1.6.2]} [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.6.4]ReiMinimap_v3.4_01.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
AppliedEnergistics{rv14.finale3} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv14-finale3-mc16x.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BuildCraft|Core{4.2.2} [BuildCraft] (BUILDCRAFT-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
UniversalElectricity{3.1.0} [Universal Electricity] (Universal-Electricity-3.1.0.71-core.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CalclaviaCore{1.1.1} [CalclaviaCore] (calclavia core-1.1.1.197-main.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CoFHCore{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Core] (cofhcore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
NetherOres{1.6.2R2.2.1} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-2.2.1-14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.244} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.244.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ThermalExpansion{3.0.0.2} [Thermal Expansion] (thermalexpansion-3.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
IC2{2.0.397-experimental} [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_2.0.397-experimental.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
AtomicScience{1.1.0} [Atomic Science] (atomic-science-1.1.0.52-core.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Autoutils{1.0.1} [Autoutils] (autoutils-1.6.4-1.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Backpack{1.26.29} [Backpack] (BACKPACK-1.26.29-1.6.X.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ComputerCraft{1.58} [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.58.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Mekanism{5.7.0} [Mekanism] (Mekanism-v5.7.0.12.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BuildCraft|Builders{4.2.2} [BC Builders] (BUILDCRAFT-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BuildCraft|Energy{4.2.2} [BC Energy] (BUILDCRAFT-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BuildCraft|Factory{4.2.2} [BC Factory] (BUILDCRAFT-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BuildCraft|Transport{4.2.2} [BC Transport] (BUILDCRAFT-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MineFactory Reloaded] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BigReactors{0.2.15A} [Big Reactors] (bigreactors-0.2.15A.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
bspkrsCore{v5.3(1.6.4)} [bspkrsCore] (bspkrscorev5.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BuildCraft|Silicon{4.2.2} [BC Silicon] (BUILDCRAFT-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Additional-Buildcraft-Objects{1.0.7.560} [Additional Buildcraft Objects] (buildcraft-Z-additional-buildcraft-objects-1.0.7.560.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CarpentersBlocks{2.0.3} [Carpenter's Blocks] (carpenter's blocks v2.0.3 - MC 1.6+.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ChickenChunks{1.3.3.3} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CoFHLoot{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Loot] (cofhcore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CoFHMasquerade{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Masquerade] (cofhcore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CoFHSocial{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Social] (cofhcore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CoFHWorld{2.0.0.2} [CoFH World] (cofhcore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CCTurtle{1.58} [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.58.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ImmibisCore{57.1.94} [Immibis Core] (immibis-core-57.1.94.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
DimensionalAnchors{57.1.95} [Dimensional Anchors] (dimensional-anchor-57.1.95.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
dimdoors{1.6.4R2.1.2RC1} [Dimensional Doors] (dimensional-doors-v2.2.1RC1-307.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
EnderStorage{1.4.3.5} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.3.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
EE3{0.1} [Equivalent Exchange 3] (equivalentexchange3-1.6.4-0.1.44.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
KeithyUtils{1.2} [Keithy Utils] (KeithyUtils-1.6.2-1.2b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Metallurgy3Core{3.2.3} [Metallurgy 3 Core] (Metallurgy-1.6.4-3.3.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Metallurgy3Base{3.2.3} [Metallurgy 3 Base] (Metallurgy-1.6.4-3.3.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Waila{1.5.1} [Waila] (waila_1.5.1a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
TConstruct{1.6.X_1.5.2.1} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_mc1.6.4_1.5.2.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ExtraTiC{0.7.6} [ExtraTiC] (ExtraTiC-1.6.4-0.7.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Mystcraft{0.10.12.01} [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.6.4-0.10.12.01.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
OpenMods{0.2} [OpenMods] (openmodslib-0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ProjRed|Transmission{1.0} [ProjRed|Transmission] (projectredintegration-1.6.4-4.2.2.19.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Thaumcraft{4.0.5b} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft4.0.5b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
OpenPeripheralCore{0.3.1} [OpenPeripheralCore] (openperipheralcore-0.3.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ExtraUtilities{1.0.1} [Extra Utilities] (extrautils-1.0.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
GalacticraftCore{2.0.10} [Galacticraft Core] (galacticraft-1.6.4-2.0.10.972.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
GalacticraftMars{2.0.10} [Galacticraft Mars] (galacticraft-planets-1.6.4-2.0.10.972.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
GregsLighting{1.9.1} [Greg's Lighting] (GregsLighting-1.9.1-mc1.6.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
gregtech_addon{MC162} [GregTech-Addon] (gregtechmod.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
inventorytweaks{1.56} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.56-b77.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
IronChest{5.4.1.697} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.6.4-5.4.1.697.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
kk{0.5.2.1.6.4 Beta} [Kingdom keys] (KingdomKeys-0.5.2.1.6.4-62.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
LogisticsPipes|Main{0.7.4.dev.106} [Logistics Pipes] (logisticspipes-mc1.6.4-0.7.4.dev.106.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MekanismGenerators{5.7.0} [MekanismGenerators] (MekanismGenerators-v5.7.0.12.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MekanismInduction{5.7.0} [MekanismInduction] (MekanismInduction-v5.7.0.12.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MekanismTools{5.7.0} [MekanismTools] (MekanismTools-v5.7.0.12.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Metallurgy3Machines{3.2.3} [Metallurgy 3 Machines] (Metallurgy-1.6.4-3.3.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Metallurgy3Vanilla{3.2.3} [Metallurgy 3 Vanilla] (Metallurgy-1.6.4-3.3.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MFR Compat Forestry Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Forestry Trees] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MFR Compat Extra Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Extra Trees] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Atum] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: BuildCraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Forestry (part 2)] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: IC2] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ProjRed|Core{4.2.2.19} [ProjectRed] (projectredbase-1.6.4-4.2.2.19.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ProjRed|Exploration{1.0} [ProjRed|Exploration] (projectredworld-1.6.4-4.2.2.19.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatProjRed{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat ProjectRed] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Railcraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: RP2] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MFFS{3.6.2} [Modular Force Field System] (modular-force-field-system-3.6.2.42-core.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
numina{0.1.2-55} [Numina] (numina-1.6.2-0.1.2-55.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
powersuits{0.10.0-91} [MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits] (modularpowersuits-1.6.4-0.10.0-91.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
NEIPlugins{1.1.0.6} [NEI Plugins] (neiplugins-1.1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
OCS{1.6.4.1} [OpenCCSensors] (OPENCCSENSORS-1.6.4.1B.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
OpenPeripheral{0.1.1} [OpenPeripheralAddons] (openperipheraladdons-0.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
powersuitaddons{@VERSION@} [Andrew's Modular Powersuits Addons] (powersuitaddons-1.6.4-884.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
bau5_ProjectBench{1.8.0} [Project Bench] (ProjectBench-1.6.2-v1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ProjRed|Compatibility{1.0} [ProjRed|Compatibility] (projectredcompat-1.6.4-4.2.2.19.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ProjRed|Integration{1.0} [ProjRed|Integration] (projectredintegration-1.6.4-4.2.2.19.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ProjRed|Illumination{1.0} [ProjRed|Illumination] (projectredlighting-1.6.4-4.2.2.19.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ProjRed|Expansion{1.0} [ProjRed|Expansion] (projectredmechanical-1.6.4-4.2.2.19.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ProjRed|Transportation{1.0} [ProjRed|Transportation] (projectredmechanical-1.6.4-4.2.2.19.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
QuantumCraft{1.1} [qCraft] (qcraft1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Redstone Arsenal{1.0.0.0} [Redstone Arsenal] (RedstoneArsenal-1.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
JAKJ_RedstoneInMotion{2.3.0.0} [Redstone In Motion] (redstoneinmotion_2.3.0.0_mc1.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
mod_SmartMoving{14.5} [Smart Moving] (Smart Moving Universal for ModLoader or Minecraft Forge or MCPC+.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
mod_SmartRender{1.1} [Smart Render] (Smart Moving Universal for ModLoader or Minecraft Forge or MCPC+.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
StevesCarts{2.0.0.b10} [Steve's Carts 2] (stevescarts2.0.0.b10.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
technom{0.0.1} [Technomancy] (Technomancy 0.1.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Errored
th{1.0.0} [Thaumic History] (Thaumic History-1.0 - 03.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ThaumicTinkererKami{1.0} [Thaumic Tinkerer KAMI] (ThaumicTinkererKAMI_j6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ThaumicTinkerer{2.1-74} [Thaumic Tinkerer] (ThaumicTinkerer-2.1-74.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ThaumicExploration{0.4.0} [Thaumic Exploration] (Thaumic Exploration 0.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
tradeboothmod{0.6.4.2} [Trade Booth Mod] (tradebooth.0.6.4.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
TreeCapitator{Forge 1.6.4.r09} [Treecapitator] (TREECAPITATOR.FORGE.1.6.4.R09.UNIVERSAL.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Vending{1.1.1} [Vending] (vending-1.6.4-1.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
weaponmod{1.6.2 v1.13.5} [Balkon's WeaponMod] (WeaponMod.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
WR-CBE|Core{1.4.0.6} [WR-CBE Core] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
WR-CBE|Addons{1.4.0.6} [WR-CBE Addons] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
WR-CBE|Logic{1.4.0.6} [WR-CBE Logic] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
McMultipart{1.0.0.244} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.244.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.244} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.244.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
TConstruct Environment: DO NOT REPORT THIS CRASH! Unsupported mods in environment: gregtech_addon
I think it's because you're using TC 4.0.5 and this mod is meant for 4.1. Not sure, but it seems like a likely cause.

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
Wireless essentia is finally here! Fresh download in the OP.
Changelog shinannigans:
0.2.0:
  • Added: Essentia Coils.
  • Added: Orderly Lamp.
  • Fix: Pen Core recipe not being registered in the oredictionary.
  • Change: Beefed up the recipe for the Node Fabricator.
  • Change: Moved Pen research to a different location.
  • Change: Dynamos can be turned off via redstone signal.
  • Change: Ecological Transmuter only runs when a redstone signal is applied.

Steel

Jul 29, 2019
Thaumic Strongbox - An Upgrade to the Resonant Strongbox that holds 108 items/stacks (9 rows of 12), this would make the Strong Boxes better than the Iron Chests mod as you would have all the storage capacity and the ability to pick it up and carry it around.

Wand Focus: Short Circuit (Reverse the polarity!) - Empties a target machine of all Redstone flux, including things such as Power Armor, rendering them inert until the machine is picked up and placed again. (uses Aqua! Because throwing water on a machine is a pretty good guarantee that it's going to stop working)

Wand Focus: Flux (Fire all Phasers! Er.... Fluxers!) - Shoots beams of raw Flux energy at the target, Machines (including Powered Armor!) gain a nice charge, but creatures (unless they happen to be wearing said armor!) get a nasty shock! (and possibly lit on fire). Does no environmental damage. (Uses Ordo and Ignis, because all conduits have Potentia, so somehow that must be involved!)

Mmm... I particularly like these three ideas.

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
Might as well put this here as well. It has been added to the Thaumonomonomnomocon as well for the next update.

The fabricators need to have 5 blocks space between the two of them as well as facing each other. If done properly, they will start drawing the appropriate essentia (or at least have a suction type). If there is a node between the two blocks (one block higher than the fabricators), then the fabricators will draw all types of essentia and add them to the node, but won't exceed the max vis size. If there is no node, they will either draw essentia or aurum depending on their location. You can put however much essentia into either fabricator as long as it exceeds a total of 64. To generate the node, simply right click one of the fabricators and both will lose all essentia they contain and the fabricator clicked will draw energy ((((Aurum+Taint)/2)^2)*762.939453125 = Energy(RF) This means that the largest node you can make (256 vis base) will cost the energy equivalent of an Resonant Ender Cell) from their internal storage (it wont' do anything if there isn't enough). The size of the node is determined by the total amount of essentia divided by two. The type/modifier is determined by the ratio of aurum to taint and the total amount of essentia. Making a node too big or too small isn't going to turn out pretty as well as putting in too much of one aspect.

NNystyxx

Jul 29, 2019
The download links seem to be broken? I'm logged into Dropbox, but I still get a 403 error on all 4 links.

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Dude coils are amazing.

7oRz6.png

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
Quick update. Fixed a few things including quantum jars not rendering essentia.
0.2.1:
  • Fix: There is now a proper description on how to use the Node Fabricator.
  • Fix: Blocks now have a proper hardness.
  • Fix: Quantum jars now render essentia properly
  • Change: Coils are cheaper. Like ur mum.
  • Change: Coils store less in their buffer.

Reactions: Padfoote

belgabor

Jul 29, 2019
Crash when shift-right clicking on a coil (trying to remove a label)

// Ooh. Shiny.

Time: 09.03.14 18:43
Description: Ticking memory connection

java.lang.NullPointerException
at democretes.blocks.machines.BlockTeslaCoil.func_71903_a(BlockTeslaCoil.java:42)
at net.minecraft.item.ItemInWorldManager.func_73078_a(ItemInWorldManager.java:421)
at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72472_a(NetServerHandler.java:556)
at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet15Place.func_73279_a(SourceFile:58)
at net.minecraft.network.MemoryConnection.func_74428_b(MemoryConnection.java:89)
at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:141)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenThread.java:54)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(IntegratedServerListenThread.java:109)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:691)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at democretes.blocks.machines.BlockTeslaCoil.func_71903_a(BlockTeslaCoil.java:42)
at net.minecraft.item.ItemInWorldManager.func_73078_a(ItemInWorldManager.java:421)
at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72472_a(NetServerHandler.java:556)
at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet15Place.func_73279_a(SourceFile:58)
at net.minecraft.network.MemoryConnection.func_74428_b(MemoryConnection.java:89)
at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:141)

-- Ticking connection --
Details:
Connection: net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler@713fca7d
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenThread.java:54)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(IntegratedServerListenThread.java:109)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:691)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

Reactions: Democretes