[0.5.1] Technomancy Discussion-Ore processing like a boss

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
Crash when shift-right clicking on a coil (trying to remove a label)

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Ooh. Shiny.

Time: 09.03.14 18:43
Description: Ticking memory connection

java.lang.NullPointerException
at democretes.blocks.machines.BlockTeslaCoil.func_71903_a(BlockTeslaCoil.java:42)
at net.minecraft.item.ItemInWorldManager.func_73078_a(ItemInWorldManager.java:421)
at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72472_a(NetServerHandler.java:556)
at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet15Place.func_73279_a(SourceFile:58)
at net.minecraft.network.MemoryConnection.func_74428_b(MemoryConnection.java:89)
at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:141)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenThread.java:54)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(IntegratedServerListenThread.java:109)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:691)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at democretes.blocks.machines.BlockTeslaCoil.func_71903_a(BlockTeslaCoil.java:42)
at net.minecraft.item.ItemInWorldManager.func_73078_a(ItemInWorldManager.java:421)
at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72472_a(NetServerHandler.java:556)
at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet15Place.func_73279_a(SourceFile:58)
at net.minecraft.network.MemoryConnection.func_74428_b(MemoryConnection.java:89)
at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:141)

-- Ticking connection --
Details:
Connection: net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler@713fca7d
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenThread.java:54)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(IntegratedServerListenThread.java:109)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:691)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)
+1 for crashlog in spoiler.

belgabor

Jul 29, 2019
Hm, the thaumonomicon tells that the coils can be filtered, that doesn't seem to work. I had a simple setup with a furnace + alembic (coil attached) plus two jars with attached coils. On the latter, both coils and jar were labeled for ignis or potentia. I had potentia go into the ignis coil (ignis was nearer to the furnace setup).

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
Hm, the thaumonomicon tells that the coils can be filtered, that doesn't seem to work. I had a simple setup with a furnace + alembic (coil attached) plus two jars with attached coils. On the latter, both coils and jar were labeled for ignis or potentia. I had potentia go into the ignis coil (ignis was nearer to the furnace setup).
Pics? The way it sounds, you've got the coil attatched to the alembic directly, not coupled. The coils don't accept from the base, the only output to it.

belgabor

Jul 29, 2019
Pics? The way it sounds, you've got the coil attatched to the alembic directly, not coupled. The coils don't accept from the base, the only output to it.
It does accept from the base or this wouldn't work at all =)
I can't link the alembic, so I'm not sure how else I should go about it?

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
It does accept from the base or this wouldn't work at all =)
I can't link the alembic, so I'm not sure how else I should go about it?
That's weird... but I might actually make it a thing..
Change the coil to a jar then link the other coils to said jar.
Hmm. Does it work on silverwood nodes?
I haven't tested it. It may but I would doubt it.
crash when right clicking the coil-linker
http://pastebin.com/Z23vNBx5
+1 for crashlog. I'm aware and I'll put up a fix for this later today.

Reactions: Not_Steve

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
PSA: Turn your particles off when burning a runic matrix.[DOUBLEPOST=1394399795][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, nvm, that was from a infinite loop of essentia coils.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
You may want to turn saxum essentia into a worse source. After getting to Manyullyn in MF2, I have a lot of energy from my cobble.

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
You may want to turn saxum essentia into a worse source. After getting to Manyullyn in MF2, I have a lot of energy from my cobble.
The amount of energy you get from saxum is less than the energy you would get if you had just used the coal to create the essentia in a steam dynamo.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
The amount of energy you get from saxum is less than the energy you would get if you had just used the coal to create the essentia in a steam dynamo.
I'm using single buckets of lava. Don't say anything about the magmatic dynamo, because this way I have an excuse to get rid of my cobble and gain energy.

Reactions: Padfoote

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
I'm using a lava crystal from Blood Magic to power my alchemical furnace, trust me, everything is a net energy profit using the essentia dynamo!

Reactions: Padfoote

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
You guys asked for it.
NerfHammer-480x350.png