Whitelist Server ★ Unix Network ★ - RPG Immersion Pack - White-Listed -

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Orgini

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name:Orgini
Have you ever been banned before:No, if you dont belive me, check this link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/5a805cea5373698f1961b28da60603a0b173c853
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences):I would like to join this server, mostly beacause it seems like a stable server, not like all the other Immersion pack server i've found that resets the world every now and then. and also because i like the job system, or role system whatever you want to call it. Another reason i would like to join is that (of course) divine rpg is a great mod to play along with others, doing boss battles together and suff. one thing that makes me want to join this server is the pvp rules, because its always some jerk with the best gear that ruins it for everyone, on servers without such rules that is. And the final thing is, that it seems really fun^^
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences):I do have some experience with it, not too much though. i can most of the basic recipes for items, and such. I know im supposed to put 5-6 sentences im here, but it really isnt much else to tell, other that me and 2 other friends played some divine rpg on a private server, trying out different types of things.
What role do you want:Crafter
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences):I would like the role of Crafter, because it would help me alot in learning how to make all the hard and difficult things in divine rpg. it would help me provide assistance to others as well. it would be easier for everyone to clear difficult dungeons, and boss battles. And, i know this is irrelevant to the question, but it would be cool to make a trophy room for the server where all the different items are showcased and a shirt discription of them, to help other, new players. thats about the things i wanted to say.
Vow to follow the rules (I ___ vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.):I, Orgini vow that i will follow the rules under any sircumstances.
Thank you for reviewing my application. Have a nice day.

CoolioCors

Jul 29, 2019
Checking in again. I have tried to log onto the server a couple of times since I was accepted into the Unix Network. It is 4 A.M. [GMT] 9 P.M. [pacific]. Sorry for the multiple messages about not being white-listed I am just very eager to play on the server!
I don't think the server has been up lately anyway... For me, it just says 'Can't reach server' so either the server is just down or the IP has changed again...

Ossidian

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think the server has been up lately anyway... For me, it just says 'Can't reach server' so either the server is just down or the IP has changed again...
The I.P. has changed twice, the server is usually up around 2 p.m. Pacific. The latest I.P. is 174.31.252.206 . Thank you for your concern coolio =]

Rynelo

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: Rynelo
Have you ever been banned before: Never
Why do you want to join: I would simply like to join this server because I am very intrigued by FTB RPG Immersion and this is the only server I can find at the moment. I think it looks extremely fun and being able to play with other fans of the mod could make things ever more interesting. I'm looking for a safe place to play in an already fairly rough and tough mod. I look forward to making new friends through game-play in this new world of MineCraft. I hope to conquer the vast RPG Immersion worlds with a tight and friendly community.
What experience do you have with DivineRPG: I only have a little bit of experience with this mod honestly. I've played for a couple of days and have only been able to get some low durability armor and a couple cool weapons like the slime sword. I haven't even beaten any bosses or traveled to other dimensions yet. I'm very much a noob and thought it would be nice to discover what this world has to offer with other players. I am eager to play and learn with everyone else.
What role do you want: Player
Why do you want that role: I want to be a Player because I think its what best describes me. I simply want to play the game. In no means do I not want to contribute to the server but at the same time I do not think that being chained to a position is what I want. I want to have the freedom to adventure, explore, and have fun. I like to keep myself open to everything.
I Rynelo/Bill vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances

Imkeezy

Jul 29, 2019

Denied, you are too young. But your application was insanely better than so many others. You are not denied fully, and I will talk to Silent for having an exception. Please check your inbox for more information in the next 24-hours.

Denied, you did not meet requirements for the sentences. I know it is difficult to put down 5-6 sentences for your experience, but nothing comes easy in life. One chance to re-apply.

Accepted! Welcome to the Unix Network! You will be white-listed in one to two hours of getting this message. If you have any questions about the server, feel free to ask in-game or in a PM, thank you!

Thank you all who applied.

Merceros

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name:cameroncz11
Have you ever been banned before:No
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences):I want to join because a friend recommended this server to me. I would rather play on a white listed server than one you can join freely, and get griefed. I like the idea of white list because I know it limits the amount of trolls, and griefers on a server and it can lead to a better healthier community.You can get to know the people on the server a bit better. I heard this mod was really cool, and it was hard to find a server on my own, and my friend helped me out a lot. If possible I would like to help you guys in any way I could if I can.
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences):I have played in single player for a little bit, and its a lot of fun.I haven't really got into it seriously I would like to though because it sounds like a really fun mod. I would like to progress in this mod, and have fun in it.I also would like to explore the 8 new worlds in this new mod with my friends, and maybe other players if they are willing to play with us. I want to check out all the new items in the game, and get a good base set up for intruders and other players if they want to hang with us.
What role do you want:I would take any role if need be but I mostly just want to be a regular player
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences):i want this role because it wont be to much trouble for me.if I were to choose a different role, and wasn't able to do something at a certain time. I wouldn't be able to help anyone with anything, and being a regular player allows me to do other roles(i hope) so if I don't make up for something I could switch to a different one, and be more useful for the community. Just in case i do not fill in for that role. A more hardcore player could probably fill that role so i would not hinder anyone's play. If I could be useful in any way I would like to join because this mod sounds really fun and intriguing to me, and I want to experience it all, and maybe help out.
Vow to follow the rules (I Cameron vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.):

Excelta

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Excelta
Have you been banned; No

Why do you want to join: I would like to join this server because I really enjoy RPG games. I also enjoy Minecraft, so putting those two together to create this insane mod is great. I want to be able to play a part in expanding this server and creating an empire that will last for thousands of years. Another reason i would really like to join is because this server is white listed and there will be a close knit group of people to get to know and from there on you can find your role and what you are good at. I want to contribute whichever way I can to guarantee the success of this server. The community aspect of this server is probably the biggest reason i want to join because I enjoy being part of an elite group of individuals who will forge the future.
What experience do you have with DivineRPG: Truthfully i do not have all that much experience with this mod. Me and my friends made a server through Hamachi and just messed around looking through the different items and weapons on there. We started playing seriously but running the server on my computer was a hassle because if i left they would have to wait for me to get on and start it again. I know the basic craft recipes and can tunnel out huge sections of wall or whatever quickly. I want to learn how to find more rare items and i believe on this server there will be people who could teach me and help me become a better player.
What role do you want: I want to be a player.
Why do you want this role: As state above I do not have that much experience with this mod. If i were to start out as a player i could help out any way i could. Watching others i could learn the other roles and perhaps later move on to builder or crafter. As a player i would be open to do anything anyone needed of me or to just work on learning how to do more complex thins to better the success of the server. If anyone were to venture forth into and unknown territory they could take me along as a bodyguard of sorts.
Vow to follow the rules (I ___ vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.): I Excelta (Vlad) vow that I will follow the rules under and circumstances.

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you everyone for being patient and waiting for hosting. Remember to check the main thread for details on I.P changes and updates. Thanks. :)
Also, thank you very much to Keezy for doing applications, it's a big help!
Also, we have around 25 white-listed people and most of them don't come on, or are active. Please make sure you're active or you will be un-white-listed.

Tallmidget

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: NicoleTagsYou (gifted account)
Have you ever been banned before: I'm not going to lie, yes I have been banned on one server before. It was Lumincraft. It was an FTB ulti server, and they took out the gravity guns, I was banned since i complained about it. (I didn't break any of the rules, the rules never stated I could not complain, unlike your server) If you need more details on this, please message me, and don't assume I'm a constant rule breaker.
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences): I would like to join because I have been playing DivineRPG for the past couple of days on single player, and it's quite fun. There are only about 3 other server out there besides this server that run DivineRPG. I have applied for all, but still await a reply. This server seems nicer compared to the other servers, which are not maintained. Another reason is; I'm tired of constantly being griefed and raided on servers who don't care about it. I would like to enjoy a game with mature players, who are there to help others when help is needed. One other reason (I don't want to make my application 3 pages long) is that playing solo get's boring after the first few hours once you are done building your house, also in singleplayer they have the "toomanyitems" mod, which gives you access to everything. Temptation always wins :p
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences): I have been playing DivineRPG for probably a total of 3 days, not much. It's extremely enjoyable from what I've played. Although, I have more experience with Tekkit and Direwolf20, I enjoy DivineRPG the most. I am still confused about traveling between dimensions though.
What role do you want: Miner
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences): I would like the miner role, because it seems the easiest. Everyone knows how to mine in MINEcraft. It would be a role that I would know exactly what to do, the moment i join the game. Plus, I'm going to need to go mining for resources either way, so why not make it my job/role.
Vow to follow the rules (I ____ vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.): I Alejandro vow that i will follow the rules, under any circumstances.

HerbertIzMe

Jul 29, 2019
Just a little bit of advice, from one server owner to another. If you want players. You should relax. Obviously if you don't need players or want them then continue on. I am seeing perfectly grammatical, well written applications being denied. Most people joining modded servers come from multiplayer vanilla. This means that not only do they not know the mods, but the don't want to play alone to learn them. I was thinking about joining to try this out. But for me as a professional server owner with lots of background and minecraft knowledge. I doubt my application would make it. I would like to see your server thrive, as any other. Just take this advice with a grain of salt, and remember, you are dealing with people, not dealing with robots.

I do whitelist interview in a text form(short) and then a voiced teamspeak interview(much longer - lasts about 10-15 minutes) not only does this allow me to get a feel for the player, but if they are denied, they know exactly what is wrong. Also allows you to directly communicate your expectations.

If you are wondering, we are not competition, I run a Ultimate server. Just want to see you succeed.

Best Wishes,
HerbertIzMe

CoolioCors

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you everyone for being patient and waiting for hosting. Remember to check the main thread for details on I.P changes and updates. Thanks. :)
Also, thank you very much to Keezy for doing applications, it's a big help!
Also, we have around 25 white-listed people and most of them don't come on, or are active. Please make sure you're active or you will be un-white-listed.
I come on when I can, but I have school too..

CoolioCors

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I'm not sure if this is lag or a glitch, but I can't do damage to other mobs. I hit them and throw things at them, but it does nothing... :/

CoolioCors

Jul 29, 2019
Never mind. Their health just doesn't go down on the damage indicator. :p
And also, I've not seen one other person on this server yet..... :/

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
Just a little bit of advice, from one server owner to another. If you want players. You should relax. Obviously if you don't need players or want them then continue on. I am seeing perfectly grammatical, well written applications being denied. Most people joining modded servers come from multiplayer vanilla. This means that not only do they not know the mods, but the don't want to play alone to learn them. I was thinking about joining to try this out. But for me as a professional server owner with lots of background and minecraft knowledge. I doubt my application would make it. I would like to see your server thrive, as any other. Just take this advice with a grain of salt, and remember, you are dealing with people, not dealing with robots.

I do whitelist interview in a text form(short) and then a voiced teamspeak interview(much longer - lasts about 10-15 minutes) not only does this allow me to get a feel for the player, but if they are denied, they know exactly what is wrong. Also allows you to directly communicate your expectations.

If you are wondering, we are not competition, I run a Ultimate server. Just want to see you succeed.

Best Wishes,
HerbertIzMe
It's not my decision if people get accepted or not. We want the best applicators there can be.

Zxccvdoom

Jul 29, 2019
Have you thought about yet silent? Sorry if I sound like I'm begging I just really want play on the server :)