Whitelist Server ★ Unix Network ★ - RPG Immersion Pack - White-Listed -

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

petris90

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: petris90
Have you ever been banned before:No
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences):I have looked everywhere for a server and i saw this it looked amazing, i want to roleplay becous thats one of the funnies thing i know in minecraft i have played on other minecraft RP servers but only with bukkit and some public RPG immersion server but no one on there could take it seriosly and just was running around greifing and killing people. I think that i can meet some nice and helping people.
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences):Im new to it and i want to learn all the awsome stuff in this game with others who have played this before soo i can be as good as them one day
What role do you want:Farmer
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences):I want to be the one who take care of the food one of the most important thing you if you are traveling cross dimentions and fight monsters or if you just are a simple miner who like a treat underground
Vow to follow the rules (I ___ vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.):I Petris90/Oscar vow that I will folllow the rules under any circumstances
I look forward of hearing either if you accept me or denie me also sorry if my grammar is not the most complex one but im from sweden

Deaththekid46

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: Wraithtaker
Have you ever been banned before: Once cause I got griefed and server protection wasn't on so I griefed back
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences): I haven't played on an RP server before but I want to give it a try. I am playing on a FTB ultimate server atm, but it goes down once in awhile.I also want to test out Divine RPG with other people. I am still sorta new to it, but I spent two or 3 hours going through NEI for it. I really wish to join this server because I love RPG servers.
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences): I played a little bit with single player. It seems interesting so far. I haven't dove into the modpack that much because I am looking for a server. I want to delve into this modpack on a server because FTB is always fun in any modpack. I would love to see RPG servers become a massive hit.
What role do you want: Builder Or Miner Don't Care which
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences):I love the feeling of finding new things. The feeling of seeing something you spent hours thinking of and creating coming together is awesome. Sorry if that isn't enough but couldn't think of much else.
Vow to follow the rules (I ___ vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.): I, Alexander AKA Wraithtaker, vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.
Thank you if I get on, If not oh well!

Kierstin

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: RedPandaWitch
Have you ever been banned before: no
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences): I have gotten bored with the servers I have been on and decided that I should try a FTB mod pack. I chose RPG and hunted forever to find one that I thought I might like.
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences): Next to none.
What role do you want: either player, miner, or crafter
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences): I normally spend my time digging for things I don't really need. I will dig up everything and give away most of it so I could be a miner or a player that way, but I also like crafting things. I have no idea what is new in this pack and being able to make them and understand how they are used would help immensely.
Vow to follow the rules (I Kierstin Devine/RedPandaWitch vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.):

Maniaman

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: maniaman16
Have you ever been banned before: no
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences): I tried DivineRPG yesterday for the first time and really liked it. So now my friend and I want to find a multiplayer server. This server seemed like a good server with good rules and so such. We then decided to apply for whitelist.
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences): I have very little expierience with Divine RPG. I tried it for the first time yesterday. I really like it so now I'm trying to play on a multiplayer server. I do have lots of expierience with of minecraft forms like vanilla and mindcrack.
What role do you want: Player
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences): I haven't really played DivineRPG yet so I want to actually play it. I also have always really enjoyed playing minecraft mods. I would be willing in the future to do other roles though, once I have significantly played.
Vow to follow the rules (I ___ vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.): I Alex vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.

Hakdor

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: Hakdor
Have you ever been banned before: No I have never been banned before
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences):I want to join this server so me and my friend can try out the experience of the RPG Immersion Pack together. I like multiplayer games more than singleplayer games, so I would just prefer to play on a server like a hermit than singleplayer(though I will not be a non-social hermit). In addition, this server seems to have a nice foundation which draws me to it. The rules seem solid to give the player a good playing environment. The knowledge of not knowing what lies out the the world is very appealing, and sharing my scares with others is always fun.
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences): I have little experience with DivineRPG, I have only played it for about an hour. However, I have been playing Minecraft for a multitude of years. I am a quick learner and am fairly effective at killing mobs before I have the right equipment.
What role do you want: Player would be preferred.
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences): I have little experience playing on this Mod Pack, I have only played on it for about an hour total. I like the open feel of a server, knowing that there are other people are out there, than knowing I am the only one in that world. If need be I will switch to different role for the server once I have played for a while.
Vow to follow the rules (I ___ vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.): I Josh vow that I will follow all of the rules under any circumstances.

Jakeex3

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: Galxis
Have you ever been banned before: Noope, never before :D
Why do you want to join: Two days ago, I saw that Mod Pack in the FTB launcher & got very interested in it, so I started to build a little bit on Single Player (Same as always: A little House & some cheated Swords and stuff) but - as you all know - Single Player gets boring veeeeery fast & so I decided to look for a suitable Server. Luckily I found this awesome Server & from that moment on, I wanted to apply here to start playing with all of you :D
I would be very happy, when you accept me :D
What experience do you have with DivineRPG: As you can see above, I don't have any experiences with that Mod(-Pack), but I'm willing to learn everything the Community of the Unix Network will teach me :D
What role do you want: I would like to be a Farmer (when there are not too much of them atm)
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences): I would like to have this role because I'm a very good Farmer (On my "normal" Minecraftworld I have a giant Farm with Wheat, Carrots, Potatoes & all Farmanimals :D ) and of course, I would only sell agrarproducts without any bugpoisons on it & I would only harvest the Crops with my bare hands and not with a complicated, giant Machine :D
"I, Galxis, vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances."

Ravara

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: Ravara
Have you ever been banned before: never
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences): Well, this server looks like its awesome, lots of players have asked for a whitelist and i feel that this is a big and cool community
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences): None D=
What role do you want: Player
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences): For now, just a regular plauer, but i'll be doing more in the future, i'll just make myself stable and then start working with the server =D
VI Ravara vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances

maiky129

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: maiky129
Have you ever been banned before: No
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences): I want to join because i have recently been watching SOTMead's series, and i would love to play DivineRPG with other players, rather than alone.
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences): Not that much, really but i have watched quite abit of CaptianSparklez's series, and also sotmeads.
What role do you want: Miner or Player
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences): Because i love mining, and could sped hours at a time, so i would greatly appriciate it, if i become a miner.
Vow to follow the rules (I maiky129 vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.): I maiky129 vow that i will follow the rule under ANY circumstances.

Zxccvdoom

Jul 29, 2019
Guys server is down until DivineRPG updates because someone did something with Vethea and it broke the server.

Kudaaj330

Jul 29, 2019
Who cares, the "Not enough information" and "Second chance failed, no dice on any access, sorry" Is getting rather pathetic, you all judging people for an extra long paragraph on non sense information about ur crap server. learn to run a decent server morons, leave this post up, I'm speaking for everyone here, You all blow, HARD.

""Do you see how he started off a sentence with the word "and"? That is the kind of "not enough information" I am talking about.""

Gtfo

Craft192

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: craftdude_s
Have I ever been banned before: Once, I was an admin and the owner was a jerk so he banned me for being better with world edit than him.
Why do I want to join: Because I love devine RPG and I love servers. I wanted to try a devine RPG server. Sorry I dont have 5 to 6 sentences on this, I only want to have some fun on a server :)
What are my experiences with devine RPG: Well, I have messed around a little with it myself. I watch CaptainSparklez Modded survival. And I have browsed the wiki.
What role do I want: I want to be a Player but I will do alot of mining
Why do I want that role: Because i love doing everything Minecraft has to offer. But my favorite thing is mining. I know different mining patterns and I am skilled at fighting mobs.
I craftdude_s(Spencer) vow that i will follow the rules under any circumstances.

jetnoia

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: Jetnoia
Have you ever been banned before: Not that i know of
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences): i want to join a nice Divine RPG server with a nice community and little banned items. i use to play single player but that got a little too lonely so i went around looking for servers. i couldn't find one were there wasn't way too many banned items or servers that reset the map ever bloody week.
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences): not alot but mainly with single player and from what a have seen on youtube
What role do you want: tbh any, but mainly a crafter
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences): i don't like the grinding involved with mining and don't know much about farming. I would rather stik it to the man rather than become the man which is why i would not be a good banker.
Vow to follow the rules (I ___ vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.): I Jetnoia/Liam vow that i will follow the rules under any circumstances

igtbce

Jul 29, 2019
0pdSwhI.png
I.P: 174.31.252.206
SERVER CRASHING BECAUSE OF VETHEA! WILL BE UP NEXT UPDATE!
The Unix Network is a RPG Immersion Pack server, that is meant for the funnest server possible. This server is a role-playing type of server that has multiple different roles in-game. The roles you want will have to be picked by you in your application. The application to be white-listed will be a long application, but will be worth it once you are in-game. There's no one overruling you in-game, everyone is a non-op, even the owner of the server. There will be multiple games, events, etc. For instance, there will be Spleef, PvP, Jousting, Drop Partys, and much more! So, does it sound interesting, well, keep reading on and you will be even more interested.
Rules
- No Griefing anyone's builds!
People work very hard on their builds and don't want them destroyed by people that just want to join for the fun of their destruction.
- No Rading!
This means that you cannot take anyone's items from their chests without permissions.
- No Un-Wanted PvP!
This means that if someone does not want to PvP you or duel you, you cannot force them to. This does not mean if you are in a PvP match and the person does not want you to kill them, you can, that's allowed.
- Be Active!
Active players help the server a lot in reputation and will build the server quicker. If you are not active, you may be un-white-listed from the server. If you contact the server administrator first and say you are going to be in-active for awhile, you will not be un-white-listed.
- No Cussing!
You may not cuss, young kids may be on the server that don't want to hear cursing. If you do curse, you will receive a warning from an admin.
- Minimal Caps!
Caps, for instance "HELLO!" is not allowed, this is annoying and repetitive, and will result in a warning if you use them.
- Be Friendly!
Be friendly to all players, if you don't like how the player acts, then just ignore him. Please report any players harassing you.
- No Harassing!
This means you cannot harass people, if you do not know what harassing means, please look it up on a Wikipedia or search it on Google. This will also result in a warning.
- No Lag Whining!
This means you cannot whine about lag, at first the server will not have hosting, we will need donations for that. If you want to donate please contact an admin.
- No Advertising
This means that you cannot advertise, websites, servers, any anything of the above. If you do, this will result in an automatic ban, if you're just trying to show a Youtube video you made or someone on the server made, that's fine by me.
Features
- 15 Player Slots
This is for optimal player usage, this server does not have hosting, so it's unnecessary, it also reduces lag in the servers.
- 1 GB RAM
This is so the server does not lag much, it only has a few mods, so why would I add more RAM for a server with only a few slots?
- Easy Difficulty
This is so you don't die as easily by the Divine RPG mobs, they're harsh and can kill very quickly. Watch out!
- Player Roles
There will be multiple "roles" listed below. This is so the server is fun, the server cannot install plugins because FTB does not allow plugins just yet.
- Gamerules​
On death you do not drop your items or lose your experience. Firespread is turned off. And all explosions are turned off.​
Roles
- Miner
This role mines for the server. It receives items that are required to mine. Such as a "shickaxe". This also comes with perks in-game.
- Scavenger
This role goes around the world looking for cool things to bring to the server, it doesn't mine, it goes around the world and looks for items above the surface to bring back to the players so they can use them also.
- Multi-Dimensional Traveler
This is a very important role, this role goes around the DivineRPG dimensions and looks around and bring items back, it also makes new dimensions for the server. This role also includes that you do make the dimension easier for players to go in.
- Farmer
This is role goes and makes farms for the server, selling, and buying seeds and multiple different foods the server provides.
- Banker
This role will keep track of the servers supply of resources in the vault. It can give out loans to players as long as they pay it back in a certain amount of time. All items must be kept under lock in key so other players don't get smart ideas. This does not mean the banker has to make their own bank.
- Builder
This role requires you to need aesthetic value, meaning that you have to be good at building things and making it look nice at the same time, you will be required to make big builds for the server.
- Player
If you just want to be a regular player, you can.
- Crafter
This role is important, this role makes all the hard items to make in the game. They will not have to get the items to make the items. They will receive a package of items they will need to make the harder items in the game to get.
Screenshots
The Start Of A New Beggining -
vK6amBt.png
Disabled Mods/Items
None, lets keep it that way.
White-List Format
In-Game-Name: Harveyholbrook
Have you ever been banned before:yes but only once (my reason was for cussing)
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences):I would really like to join this server as one of my friends recomended it to me, This server seem's to have a really good community and i would like to become one of the people in that community :)
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences):I have alot of experience with divine rpg as I have been to the Every realm and made many swords and tools.
What role do you want:Any role honestly but if i had to choose one i would like to just be a player.
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences):Because i just like to play the game and not be to worried about a certain thing, id rather be an all rounder
Vow to follow the rules (I Daniel Rennie vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.): And respect the owner and the community.

CaptainPie1337

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: CaptainPie1337

Have you ever been banned before: Only once, for being accused of griefing when I am certain that I have not griefed on a non-griefing server before..

Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences): Well, I have been looking a long time for someone to play DivineRPG with. LAN would never work, I could never make a Divine RPG server because it would crash, and I have been getting really bored of Vanilla Minecraft. Then I found the Feed The Beast launcher. I Thought it was cool. After that, I saw the RPG Immersion pack, and noticed it had Divine RPG. I was so happy that now all I had to do was open a launcher instead of constantly downgrading my Minecraft Version just to get Divine RPG. So I started to look for servers that were compatible with this modpack. All the servers I found were down. Then I found Unix Network, and according to my readings, it was not closed. I decided to make this application because I was extremely excited to play with other players! I also thought that it had a nice role-play sense to it. I hope I did not overdo that and that you don't mind that there are probably more than 8 sentences in this paragraph. I am sorry.

What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences): It all started when my friend was telling me about this cool mod called DivineRPG that adds a bunch of items, dimensions, and mobs. So I decided to take a quick look. I got the mod, following with Too Many Items so I can see everything, created a new world, and started to explore. With what I found, I thought this mod was 100% amazing! I got so addicted to it, exploring new dimensions, beating up mobs with epic swords, and using the blocks it added to build multiple structures. Ever since, I have been playing DivineRPG for about 3 months, exploring a new thing every single time. I hope that is enough.

What role do you want: Scavenger, please.

Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences): I am the type of person that can explore at any time. I will not stop, not rest, not even have a drink until I can find something that satisfies you 100%! Many other players that I have game'd with say that I am more of an explorer, and always finding amazing structures. But what I say in this application is mostly up to your decision, whether I am worthy or not to be a player on this server, scavenging for certain items. I am also the type of helping person, and since that is my type, I am greatly enthusiastic to Scavenge for items to give to people! I absolutely enjoy how this server provides a role system, unlike many other servers. Most other servers with roles usually make it more confusing than it needs to be, but I imagine that this server is better.
Vow to follow the rules (I ___ vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.): I, Gabriel, solemnly vow that I will follow every single rule under any circumstances, no matter what.
I hope this application was enough information. If you want any more information or detail at all,just reply to me.
Thank You,
-CaptainPie1337

[DOUBLEPOST=1367956476][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game-Name: knight890
Have you ever been banned before: Yes I have, but the reason is quite confusing to me as I was said to lie about something I've never asked about. You can read my story here: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...tion-rpg-immersion-pack-1-0-1-40-slots.14774/ I hope you understand where I'm coming from in this, I can send you more detailed information if you're worried on the subject.
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences): I want to join this server because it seems like a good place to meet nice and courteous people. The rules are made in a way to keep the server mature and fun at the same time, which is an important factor when playing on a server. I would like to play the RPG Immersion pack with other people as to have fun and keep things entertaining for both parties. I've played Minecraft plenty of times in singleplayer, but unfortunately singleplayer loses it's luster after a bit because it lacks others to play with. Also the server seems as if it would last a long time without any shutdowns unless the owner, SilentThief, were to tell his players before hand. I also want to join this server because the owner, SilentThief, seems to be a mature and understanding member of the Minecraft community.
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences): I have little experience with DivineRPG, but I've watched some letsplays and have done some research about the items and mechanics of the mod. I only know of the current dimensions and some of the mobs within this mod. While experimenting on a singleplayer world, I've found that there are many difficult mobs within the game that could be very troublesome to those that are just starting. I've also looked around the wiki to further educate myself in the mod. If I get to play on the server, I hope to learn more about it and enjoy the many deaths I'm sure to have.
What role do you want: Multi-Dimensional Traveler
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences): I want this role because it would give me more experience with the mod and give me a chance to familiarize myself with the numerous mobs. Also, having this job would require me to learn more about the mod and it's environments in order to better gather resources from each dimension. I also have an odd attraction to helping those that need materials that I can provide for them. By taking up this role I would be able to feed that need to aid others in completing the task of receiving materials they're not able to get. Also, I like the feel of adventure, so this role would suit me nicely.
Vow to follow the rules (I ___ vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.): I Walter vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.
Truly one of the BEST applications I've ever seen. You deserved to be white-listed on Unix Network

zev777

Jul 29, 2019
I have 3 people for you to white list there my friends and me. I hope u will accept this.
In-Game-Name:zev777,iiRossett,Hirod2
names:Zev, Nick, Cory
Have you ever been banned before:none of us have

Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences): Because are other server is down.We need a new server play on now.We all will respect everyone.We all have a skype accounts.We all like to help players,mods,admins,and owners will stuff they need.

What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences):I have much because i have watched like 100 episodes on DivineRPG mod.Cory has little experience with it.Nick is new to DivineRPG so me and Cory help him on it but he knows a little of it now because of me and Cory.

What role do you want:Nick wants Miner,I want Banker,and Cory wants Crafter.

Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences):Nick is a great miner. He gets Diamonds pretty fast after mining down low.I want Banker because i have OCD.Also because i always keep track and organize the thing we have.Cory wants crafter because he always crafts the hard things for us.He crafts stuff we dont know how to make some times.
Vow to follow the rules (I Zev vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.):
Vow to follow the rules (I Nick vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.):
Vow to follow the rules (I Cory vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.):

Vixation

Jul 29, 2019
Good day to you who reads this, following is my application to join this awesome(or so you make it seem) server:

In-Game-Name: Vixation
Real name: Menno (it's Dutch, but i respond to practically everything :))
Have you ever been banned?: no, never, and i intend to keep it that way.

Why do you want to join?: I recently saw how gloriously awesome DevineRPG is, and I would like to experience it with people who share that idea. also I see that this is a nicely regulated server, with which I mean that the rules are fair, and meant to improve the experience for everyone involved. also, i do have skype, and i speak english reletively well (nobody ever complained :)), and i would like to talk with people from time to time, if people want to.

how much experience do you have with DevineRPG?: to be honest not that much, I just started playing, but I have a fair amount of knowledge from NEI and the unofficial wiki, but i do have a solid amount of hours experience with this mod that i gained the last couple of days ( i've been playing a lot :), started in a snow biome with a jungle next door. I know now that's not great idea, but I managed :))

What role do you want, and why?: I would like to be just a player. this because I don't want to limit myself to only one aspect of Minecraft. However, I am more than willing to help out with anything that needs doing, being it fetching an item, organising the items in the bank, crafting the harder items, building and/or maintaining farms, or going down to the depths of the Earth to collect rare or necessary ores and minerals.

I Menno Vow I will follow the rules, never straying from the path they show us, under whatever circumstances.

i thank you for reading my application and i would like to see a response, preferable as soon as possible, because I would really like to join in on the fun!

sincerely,
Menno Huisman

Nosyaiel

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: Nosyaiel
Have you ever been banned before: I have not.
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences): I've found myself slipping out of the group I would normally game with. For miscellaneous reasons, it's come to my attention that they're not people I want myself associated with any more. Minecraft has always been a sort of a safe haven, and when I found them invading that, I lost desire to play. I struck out on my own, but it's not always fun to go at things alone. I'd love to be a part of something where everyone has greater goals in mind; not just their own, but for everyone. The rules support how I feel very well, and I like that players are asked to pick certain roles. I've had a horrible time with griefers, and hope to avoid them whenever and wherever possible.
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences): I've played for about two weeks; both alone and with friends. I had started to make my through the Nether before being disrupted. I have a good grasp on the Overworld and Nether mobs, as well as the various uses for many of the armor and weapon types. I've lurked on one of the Wikis, read guide after guide, and been through every weapon I could make before the Nether. While I have read into the Twilight dimensions, I've never stepped foot in one, so there's much to learn.
What role do you want: Player/Jack of all Trades
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences): I don't really enjoy feeling confined to one role. I have very little social interaction in real life, so I'm left with lots of spare time. Generally I will stock up on quite a bit of excess materials, and I'm always ready to help others out with what they need. I have no problem helping people farm a specific mob, or get a hard to craft armor set, so long as I've had ample time to set myself up. I love to scout different areas looking for resources and land features; Mining is a very nice way to de-stress; farming armor sets and weapons always feels so rewarding. While I may not have the best eye for it, I long to make amazing buildings and structures. It may not be my forte, but I want to learn. The biggest factor of my choice though, is just loving the game. I play the game as a whole, not for doing a specific task. There's no reason to limit myself to doing one task, when the whole world waits.
Vow to follow the rules (I Nosyaiel vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.):