Whitelist Server ★ Unix Network ★ - RPG Immersion Pack - White-Listed -

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

jeviuss

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: xEtnies
Have you ever been banned before: no
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences): I have been looking around for a RPG server since I saw the modpack, and this one looks like a fun & mature one. (don't really know what else to say...)
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences): None at all but I'm a very fast learner :)
What role do you want: Miner or Crafter or Scavenger
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences): I love mining and crafting items and just running around the world, so any of those roles would fit me well!
Vow to follow the rules (I ___ vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.):I xEtnies vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances
Sorry that my answers aren't in 5-6 sentences, I was never really good with making large answers.

Shard03

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: Shard03
Have you ever been banned before: Yes, although I was framed of griefing another players house on vanilla Minecraft also, that was my cracked account which isn't this one.
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences): I'm just going around and looking for fun servers to play on. I'm also very adventurous and would really like to explore the world. Hoping to find a server with kind and caring staff. I also like the un-wanted PVP it should really help me out. I will help servers or people in any way shape or form I can!
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences): Very, little experience with DivineRPG. I don't know all the dimensions but I which to. I've also love to learn about the new weapons added. I don't know how to get portal blocks so do forgive me for that. When the DivineRPG immersion pack came out I went to looking for servers and I found this one.
What role do you want: Miner
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences): I am very itching to explore underground find some new ores, also finding ravines, Chasms. I can find a good place to start and always get a bunch of materials for the server. I also can navigate through a ravine. I'm very careful through deep drops. I can find caves easily
Vow to follow the rules (I ___ vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.): I Joseph A.K.A Shard03 vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances

Scales

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name:Scales_121

Have you ever been banned before:Yes. The server I was in was having problems, and the owner was trying to fix everyone's connection. For some reason, he couldn't fix mine. After becoming frustrated, he kicked and banned me from the server.

Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences): My brother and I wanted to play together, but the LAN server we tried to make wouldn't work. We then decided to join an existing server to play on. We hope to find a nice community where we can have fun adventuring and exploring together. I've had several experiences with servers in the past with enjoyable and friendly servers and wish to once again embark on an epic journey of randomness and silliness. Excitedly, I'll make the most I can out of this server and duel the monstrous fiends that lurk in the caves and dungeons of the server.

What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences):Admittedly, I have absolutely no experience with this FTB mod pack whatsoever. However, I am enticed by the idea of raiding dungeons and taking on boss mobs to rob them of their loot. I want to experience what this world is like and learn from my embarrassingly stupid mistakes. Hopefully, these ambitions will become a reality as I set foot into the bizarre landscape that is Minecraft. I can't wait so see what this mod pack has in store for me!

What role do you want: I just want to play as a regular player.

Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences):I don't want to be bound by specific responsibilities. Mainly, I just want to explore the aspects of this mod pack and what it has to offer. I do like to build, but I want to focus more on exploration and adventuring. As usual, I'll probably end up residing in some sort of cave or very strange structure. However, I'll surely investigate the many cities and housings the server has to offer.

Vow to follow the rules (I ____ vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.):I Scales_121 (Terra) vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.

Shadow_Azrael

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: Shadow_Azrael
Have you ever been banned before: Yes. I got into a server to show my younger brother how to play, then I left him alone for a bit to later find out that he unleashed his fury upon the world. I was a bit surprised and irritated when I found out, but to be honest, it was a little funny to me, even if it left a negative mark on my character history. There is one other time I remember. My sister and I were digging near our house and discovered an underground cave full of stuff. It was nearly directly under our house, within our mine. Since it was all right under us and such, I picked it up and we used it in our house. But apparently, we dug into someone's underground bunker and stole their stuff. I got banned for taking the stuff, since I was the only one who broke the blocks. I still feel pretty bad for that.
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences): My sister and I want to play minecraft together. We originally tried to make our own LAN server from the single player pause menu, but it didn’t work out. Now, we decided to find a nice looking server for the modpack that we’d like to play on. We also want a good community to be a part of. This server looks nice to us. It has the modpack and I’m sure that the community is great.
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences): I have no experience at all with this modpack, but I think it’ll be fun to figure it out as I go. I might ask for a hint if there’s something that just has me completely stuck, but I usually try to figure things out with my sister. We’re always working together as our own little team. The modpack looks really fun just by reading the name and description. I’m really looking forward to get into the game and start an awesome adventure.
What role do you want: I’d like to be a regular player
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences): I’d like to be a regular player so that my sister and I can go out and explore the world without being held down by a specific role. We always go as a team when we play together. We want to have fun, whether it be diving into a dungeon of some sort or running through a jungle filled with dangerous creatures. It’s always fun when there’s a challenge. Plus, we might run into another player and have a chance to chat with them or even join forces and do some exploring, that’s always fun. It’ll be fun to find out what we’ll be living in next.
Vow to follow the rules (I ___ vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.): I, Shadow_Azrael (Thomas) vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.

bstewar6

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: bstewar6
Have you ever been banned before:Yes I Have Indeed Been Banned I Will Not Lie.
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences):Because This Server Seems To Be The Fairest Of Divine RPG Servers Out There. I Am Very Comfortable With The "No PvP Unless The Other Player Agrees" Rule. You Also Seem To Be A Very Kind And Dedicated Owner , Silent. I Am Very Happy I Can Use Serenades On This Server :D.
What experience do you have with DivineRPG: I Have Been Playing This Mod Since 1.3.2 And Up Until 1.4.7. I Am Very Comfortable With This Awesome Mod And Modpack.
What role do you want: Player
Why do you want that role: I Want To Be A Player Because I Wish To Work For My Armor And Accomplish Everything In Divine RPG On My Own. And I Just Like To Hack Slash And Mine ;D.
Vow to follow the rules I Sam vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances Whatsoever.
Also , Sorry If I Could Not Do 5-6 Sentences.
It Is So Very Hard To Describe This With Five Sentences.
xD
Anyways I Hope To Be Accepted Itno Your Awesome Community.

JSD10

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name:JSD10
Have you ever been banned before:no, I have been on many whitelist servers and never been banned
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences):I love playing modded minecraft and know from experience that playing with friends is more fun
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences):I have alot of experience with athe mod and have used it alot
What role do you want:miner
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences):I love mining and find it a very fun way to use my time in game
Vow to follow the rules (I ___ vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.):I Josh/JSD10 vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.

Hope to be accepted,
Josh/JSD10