Whitelist Server ★ Unix Network ★ - RPG Immersion Pack - White-Listed -

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

bigguschungus219

Jul 29, 2019
So define "not enough information" because I feel that I've given enough information to you. I feel that I met the requirements and would like more of an explanation on your disapproval of my application so I can at lease SEE where I messed up and keep that in mind for further applications on servers. "Not enough information" is way too vague and gives me little chance to improve.

Curatho

Jul 29, 2019
You did not follow the required amount of sentences. You also did not use proper spelling or grammar.
sorry, my english is not so good. that's because I've dislectie
I did not know that this was a reason to not late some one in?
I try to do my best
and what do u whant to know more? it's hard to tell a story
if you understand
but as you see now I try to do my best

if you want to give me another chance and tell me what else I should write?

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone who flames on this thread will be reported. Thank you to whoever applied, the people who have been accepted, congratulations! Also, to the people who have been denied, if you have applied twice you cannot apply again.

Fat_Unicorn_

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: Fat_Unicorn_

Have you been banned before: I don't believe so.

Why do you want to join: I have been playing direwolf lately on another server and this mod pack caught my eye. I came to the servers and this one seemed to be the best one to look into. I'm also looking for servers with nice people and looks like this one has some. :) I'm hoping to find a good community server too if possible, so this one seems to fit the best!

What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences): Right now i'm just a noob with these mods (sorry) and want to learn how to play this well enough to support the community we have.

What role do you want: Scavenger or Farmer please.

Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences): It looks like the most fitting for me, and want to explore some of these worlds.

Vow to follow the rules (I ___ vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.): I Chris vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.

Curatho

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: Curatho
Have you ever been banned before: No
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences):I'm very interested in this mod. In the beginning I tried to play alone, but soon found out that this is not fun to play alone.​
did some research to find a server, very quickly I came to this one, and I saw that you can not easily come in.​
That's because there are good rules, I'd really love to have fun with a group and help each other. so I hope I can come and join you guys​
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences):I've tried a few weeks to play this mode and have some experience but do not know everything So i hope to get more experience when playing whit u.​
I do have RPG experience with other games​
What role do you want:I would like to be a miner because I think you're dependent on minerals to be better, to get stronger and for the longer sustainable. so that we have new possibillities to find new land and creatures.​
actually makes me no matter what I am. as long as I can mean something​
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences): i like mining but do not mind to do what else if I can help someone i will do it
Vow to follow the rules (I ___ vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances. I Tim, (Curatho), vow that i will follow the rules under any circumstances.
PS: this is my seccond apply i told previously that i got dislection I really did my best i hoop that u give me this seccond chance to prove to u that i will and do my best.​

Ossidian

Jul 29, 2019
I saw that the I.P. has changed, when i tried to log in I was still not white-listed. Just checking in, thanks.

Ossidian

Jul 29, 2019
I'm fine with the I.P. changing, it's that I was accepted by Keezy at about 3:30 p.m. Pacific time (march 19, 2013) and i still cannot access the server because I have not been white-listed yet. =[
My In-Game-Name is bloodring509

EpicPwn

Jul 29, 2019
Denied, Too young. You are providing too little information. No chance to re apply.

Accepted, Welcome to the Unix Network! You will be white-listed in one to two hours of getting this message. If you have any questions about the server, feel free to ask in-game or in a PM, thank you!

Accepted, Welcome to the Unix Network! You will be white-listed in one to two hours of getting this message. If you have any questions about the server, feel free to ask in-game or in a PM, thank you!

Denied, You do not have enough information. You and your friend have to make separate applications. One chance to re-apply. (Goes for BOTH of you)

Denied, I like your enthusiasm to blind me with colors, but you are missing some information. Reach the required amount of sentences. We also have a high amount of MDTs, so I suggest to chose scavenger. One chance to re-apply.

Denied, you have been banned before for griefing. Your app also is lacking some information. No chance to re-apply.

Denied, you do not have enough information. It may be because you have an alpha language of German, but you need more information. You also need to tell us your age. One chance to re-apply.

I do not stop review applications until I am asked to stop. It just takes while to read everything. 4 o'clock Central time, or now, and 10 o'clock Central time are the times I usually accept apps on weekdays. If you apply during this 6 hour window, you will be able to know if you got accepted before you hit they hay. :D

Thank you all who applied.
To young??? TO YOUNG NOW THIS SERVER IS JUDGING PEOPLE ON HOW THEIR TO YOUNG?!!? THIS IS DISGREATFULL! Thats is just sad. really sad.e?

CoolioCors

Jul 29, 2019
I'm fine with the I.P. changing, it's that I was accepted by Keezy at about 3:30 p.m. Pacific time (march 19, 2013) and i still cannot access the server because I have not been white-listed yet. =[
My In-Game-Name is bloodring509
You'll probably be white-listed soon. I was white-listed at about 11 PM [GMT]. :p

Cleverusername

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name:Xjman151
Have you ever been banned before:no
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences): I've been looking for a good Divine RPG server for some time. I thought the only server was the unupdated one on Minecraft Forums. When I realized that FTB had a drpg pack I knew there were some severs. I usally just stay away from white listed servers but this one sound good. I hope I get in.
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences): I have been playing for about 2 months but I am not very good with the dimensions. It was the first minecraft mod that I installed. Drpg is a good break from mindcrack. I love the aspect of using dimensions as "stepping tools" to get to other dimensions. I am sooooo happy there is NEI in the pack.
What role do you want: Player/Builder
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences): I want the freedom of player, but I also like to build. I don't want to be confined to miner and not be able to experience the other aspects of the game. I think that I am a pretty good builder, but not like Bdouble o good. I don't harass others, so i'd be a good player. And as I said before I haven't been banned from a server.
Vow to follow the rules (I ___ vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.): I Josh vow to follow the rules under any circumstances[DOUBLEPOST=1363808442][/DOUBLEPOST]In-Game-Name:Xjman151
Have you ever been banned before:no
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences): I've been looking for a good Divine RPG server for some time. I thought the only server was the unupdated one on Minecraft Forums. When I realized that FTB had a drpg pack I knew there were some severs. I usally just stay away from white listed servers but this one sound good. I hope I get in.
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences): I have been playing for about 2 months but I am not very good with the dimensions. It was the first minecraft mod that I installed. Drpg is a good break from mindcrack. I love the aspect of using dimensions as "stepping tools" to get to other dimensions. I am sooooo happy there is NEI in the pack.
What role do you want: Player/Builder
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences): I want the freedom of player, but I also like to build. I don't want to be confined to miner and not be able to experience the other aspects of the game. I think that I am a pretty good builder, but not like Bdouble o good. I don't harass others, so i'd be a good player. And as I said before I haven't been banned from a server.
Vow to follow the rules (I ___ vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.): I Josh vow to follow the rules under any circumstances

Imkeezy

Jul 29, 2019
To young??? TO YOUNG NOW THIS SERVER IS JUDGING PEOPLE ON HOW THEIR TO YOUNG?!!? THIS IS DISGREATFULL! Thats is just sad. really sad.e?

We don't want young players. 12 and under are most likely never accepted. We are not being disgraceful* because we want matured players. It also isn't sad. It may be disappointing to others, but it is good for us because we don't want to deal with players that are as immature as you. If you want to argue about this, please feel free to PM me, but please do not argue on the forum.

Imkeezy

Jul 29, 2019

Denied, not enough information. You did not reach the required amount of sentences.

Denied, you did not meet the required amount of sentences, but you did have a good idea for information. You have one more chance to re-apply, but please try harder to reach 5 sentences or more.

Denied, you did not meet the required amount of sentences. Your information was golden though. Just add in a few more sentences, and if you keep it up, you can get in.

Thank you all for applying.[DOUBLEPOST=1363817835][/DOUBLEPOST]For all of those you are applying or applied, when I say "not enough information", I am referring to people starting sentences off with conjunction words. I will use an example from a previous application.

What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences):Ive played alot of other rpg games. And minecraft RPG servers. I know alot about divinRPG and it is quite simple and fun!I have played on a few servers with divine rpg.I got to the iceakia dimension.

Do you see how he started off a sentence with the word "and"? That is the kind of "not enough information" I am talking about.

EpicPwn

Jul 29, 2019
We don't want young players. 12 and under are most likely never accepted. We are not being disgraceful* because we want matured players. It also isn't sad. It may be disappointing to others, but it is good for us because we don't want to deal with players that are as immature as you. If you want to argue about this, please feel free to PM me, but please do not argue on the forum.
Pffff just forget it older people don't understand...

Ossidian

Jul 29, 2019
Accepted! Welcome to the Unix Network! You will be white-listed in one to two hours of getting this message. If you have any questions about the server, feel free to ask in-game or in a PM, thank you!
Checking in again. I have tried to log onto the server a couple of times since I was accepted into the Unix Network. It is 4 A.M. [GMT] 9 P.M. [pacific]. Sorry for the multiple messages about not being white-listed I am just very eager to play on the server!

Zxccvdoom

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name:zxccvdoom
Age:12(I am mature and I have been voted favorite admin on a server before :D)
Have you ever been banned before:No, at least I don't think so.Check Here:http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/33fb2964a1275caf73dcb52fd44977fbe5557993
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences):I would like to join bevause DivineRPG is one of my favorite mods and I like to play on multiplayer servers.I don't usually play on single player because I get bored and lonely.There is no one to talk to/help you on a singleplayer world so that's why I like multiplayer.DivineRPG is a fun mod and I really enjoy playing it, especially with other people.I don't really like to pvp and on smaller servers there isn't usually that much pvp.I don't enjoy people raiding/griefing me so that's why I don't do it.That's why I want to join this server.
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences):I play on another server and I got started. I got full kraken armor and some swords like the frost and blood gem sword.I usually die a lot so that MIGHT be a problem.I plan on getting better items but I need ranged weapons.I tried to get an anchor but there aren't any king crabs :(.I read up on the DivineRPG so I know quite a bit of info on the items.The only problem I have with getting the items is I that I don't have the resources.
What role do you want:I would like the role of builder, but any role would do :p
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences):I would like builder because I build well and don't make things like block houses and such.DivineRPG adds many new blocks I would be able to make many more things.I usually build in vanilla so if I can build well in vanilla, I know I will build well in DivineRPG beacuse of the many new blocks.I can build almost anything but I might get stuck on some things so will anybody be builing with me or will I be building with myself?I usually build with other players because it's more fun and other people have different ideas they can try out.
Vow to follow the rules (I ___ vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.):I, Kevin(zxccvdoom) vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.

Thank you for listening and I hope you will accept my application :D