[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
:O woah! what is a kreknorite sword?

Attachments

• 2015-01-15_16.02.28.png
    2015-01-15_16.02.28.png
    187.1 KB · Views: 53

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
ITS THE DEATHBRINGER, THE HARBINGER OF DEATH, THE.... nah just kidding... its just a fireaspect sword :c
Lol well i will need it soon such a great chest 5 blocks of iron 2 diamonds the kreknorite sword and best of all!!!! CHOCOLATE ICE CREAN

Deathmen119

Jul 29, 2019
Something to note. If you remove and readd a mod that you were keeping items from that mod in a storage drawer you cannot remove those drawers or reuse them

Edit: Tiny TNT does the trick

joshuad156

Jul 29, 2019
Haha, I didn't know that had a built in chunkloader. I always added the chickenchunks one. I like that pump because of the way it handles lava(No lag in all is a good thing).

The enderthermic pump has a far superior chunkloader to chickenchunks (from an efficiency standpoint). It only loads 2 chunks at a time. The chunk that the pump is in, and the chunk that it's sucking lava from. I've never (/knocksonwood) had a problem with the XU pump or quarry and their chunkloading.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
The enderthermic pump has a far superior chunkloader to chickenchunks (from an efficiency standpoint). It only loads 2 chunks at a time. The chunk that the pump is in, and the chunk that it's sucking lava from. I've never (/knocksonwood) had a problem with the XU pump or quarry and their chunkloading.

Yeah, I just read up on it. The way it handles lava better than BC Pump. It is mainly server friendly, but it does cut down on the mess/lag from single player as well. I really like BC but am happy with how the enderpump was coded.

I was wondering for the small number of players that are crashing while using it, were you using it in the nether/or overworld? The strange thing is, I haven't seen a single post on here about it crashing worlds. And yes, I have been reading EVERY post.lol As said I really like this pack, just can bring myself to go past a point, and then I start over after a new update. I also did some digging on the interweb, and the only issues I've seen was crash's when using a BC engine(mainly redstone) there has been a few crash's.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Note to everyone, DO NOT make enderthermic pumps, forge hates it and it will cause you to not be able to enter the world, ender thermic pumps will be disabled in the next update, This issue is caused by the enderthermic pump chunk loading ability.

Ugh, good to know... guess I should break my enderthermicpump soon then and look that I get my cobblestone-lave-creating running.

[edit]
@RehabOholic:
I was using it for a long time now (I think like 1.1.9 or so) as lava source at the bottom-lava-sea in the overworld. Never had a problem with it so far.
I -did- put one of the spotloaders besides it though (used to do that just to be sure it's loaded)

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
2 mods that i have been watching and really looking forward to is steves carts and pneumatic craft... AWESOME

Deathmen119

Jul 29, 2019
Karma and I had a long debugging conversation about the enderthermic pump crashing my world. I was using it on the massive underdround lavalayer in the overworld

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Karma and I had a long debugging conversation about the enderthermic pump crashing my world. I was using it on the massive underdround lavalayer in the overworld

Ok, I have only used it in the nether. After he posted that he was going to disable it, I started my test world, and placed 5 in the nether with different engines & Tanks, and went in and out of the nether and was unable to crash my world. They were all running at the same time. If I need it, I can just re-enable it. I didn't know you could use it in the overworld until I read on it just now, because when it was first added it was only for the nether.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019

May I ask which power-generation you used to make it work?
(I did pretty much the same, first with an Stirling Generator from Ender IO and then with an lava-generator from Extra Utilities. Had no issues with crashes, so wondering)

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
Has the start of the map change? Hardened gravel doesn't drop anything now. If it is a rage chance then it need to be bumped up i have mined over 30 block and i don't have anything to show for it! :/

Deathmen119

Jul 29, 2019
May I ask which power-generation you used to make it work?
(I did pretty much the same, first with an Stirling Generator from Ender IO and then with an lava-generator from Extra Utilities. Had no issues with crashes, so wondering)
The Extra Utilities Lava Generator as a quest reward