[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Deathmen119

Jul 29, 2019
So when you talk about updates to someone's mod then they will eventually show up? Awesome it's like saying Beetlejuice three times

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
Pressurized water is a sourceblock for bottles. In my latest version, the water block in the "Saplings" drive is still infinite water source for bottles. It used to heal you in previous versions, but the mod was removed, so now it is replaced with pressurized water and it's infinite for water bottles. Also, what I did for my water is I mined a whole lot of Frezirite and each snow flake put next to a bucket of water in shapeless gives me 4 ice blocks. I then place down the blocks, break them with my hand, and each of them turns into a bucket of water. Beats the poop out of Kawaii stupid frying pan of 3 hours to smelt a snow block. My home frying pan, if placed over lava, would smelt snow in 0.5 seconds...

You do know you can just put water from you're bottles into a barrel and then take it back out with a bucket...

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Note to everyone, DO NOT make enderthermic pumps, forge hates it and it will cause you to not be able to enter the world, ender thermic pumps will be disabled in the next update, This issue is caused by the enderthermic pump chunk loading ability.

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
aha I figured out what the problem was with me not being able to hammer hardened gravel. I removed some of the mods you suggested and it stopped working then when I put it back it started working again.
Just 2 another things
1)with the storage quest in getting started I have a storage upgrade in my inventory and it doesn't register I've tried pushing manual detect but that won't work either.
2) Is this supposed to be happening?
2015-01-15_13.59.23.png

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
aha I figured out what the problem was with me not being able to hammer hardened gravel. I removed some of the mods you suggested and it stopped working then when I put it back it started working again.
Just 2 another things
1)with the storage quest in getting started I have a storage upgrade in my inventory and it doesn't register I've tried pushing manual detect but that won't work either.
2) Is this supposed to be happening?
View attachment 14156
1) It needs a bunch..
2) yes

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Note to everyone, DO NOT make enderthermic pumps, forge hates it and it will cause you to not be able to enter the world, ender thermic pumps will be disabled in the next update, This issue is caused by the enderthermic pump chunk loading ability.

That's strange, It works fine for me. I'm using the latest version of the pack?

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Just use it at your own risk then, cause some people had issues with its chunkloading

Haha, I didn't know that had a built in chunkloader. I always added the chickenchunks one. I like that pump because of the way it handles lava(No lag in all is a good thing).

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
So this just happened. I know what caused it just need to know why and how to fix it. Snow block in frying, does not make this game happy.

Attachments

• crash-2015-01-15_15.37.17-client.txt
    37.9 KB · Views: 57