[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
I'm on 1.1.16 and I just smashed a ton of old hardened gravel and hardened limestone and each one gave me a stone pebble so you must be doing something wrong. Check the name and make sure you aren't breaking clay.
I'm sure I'm not... I will check again though.
I will send a screenshot

Last edited:

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to actually save user inputs on the modpack?
For example with every update I have to change sounds, FOV, control sensitivity, enviromine bar settings, remap controls for all the mods work together, re-find and re-bookmark locations, reinstall pams craft, and change video settings, off the top of my head.

And since you update every day it seems, is there a way to just save these damn settings once and for all?
Always thought it was the "update config files" button, but that's never worked once since I've started this pack.

Make a backup of the option.txt in FTB/BlastOff/minecraft folder for the FOV and key controls then paste it back in after updating the pack.

Not sure about the environmine bar settings and the bookmark minimap locations as I don't really edit it that much.

Daniel_USA

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to actually save user inputs on the modpack?
For example with every update I have to change sounds, FOV, control sensitivity, enviromine bar settings, remap controls for all the mods work together, re-find and re-bookmark locations, reinstall pams craft, and change video settings, off the top of my head.

And since you update every day it seems, is there a way to just save these damn settings once and for all?
Always thought it was the "update config files" button, but that's never worked once since I've started this pack.

I go through the same thing as you. I constantly have to change the settings to the higher quality ones.

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
With v1.1.16 and a Fortune 3 diamond hammer on 50 meteor blocks, I received:
  • 1 emerald
  • 5 diamond
  • 7 redstone
  • 7 smashed zinc ore
  • 8 smashed copper ore
  • 9 smashed iron ore
  • 9 smashed osmium ore
  • 11 smashed gold ore
  • 12 smashed tin ore
  • 13 smashed aluminum ore
Keep in mind that 50 blocks is a pretty small sample size.

With a diamond hammer without Fortune on 50 meteor blocks:
  • 1 emerald
  • 1 smashed aluminum ore
  • 1 smashed tin ore
  • 2 redstone
  • 2 smashed iron ore
  • 2 smashed gold ore
  • 3 smashed osmium ore
  • 3 smashed copper ore
  • 4 smashed zinc ore
A stone hammer without Fortune gave me similar results. Didn't think it would be different but wanted to check.

You no longer get the OP amounts of ore when using Fortune 2+.

For those of you getting nothing at all from meteor blocks, do you start mining and then stop before breaking the block and then start again? If so, MultiMine is the problem. Make sure you do not stop mining a block until it is finished. MultiMine will also cause you to lose Botania Functional flowers if you stop breaking the flower before it is finished.

Tsuke13

Jul 29, 2019
Make a backup of the option.txt in FTB/BlastOff/minecraft folder for the FOV and key controls then paste it back in after updating the pack.

Not sure about the environmine bar settings and the bookmark minimap locations as I don't really edit it that much.

Thank you sir, I'll copy that file from now on. Cheers.

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
Karmarcharger I don't know why but when I try to hammer hardened gravel with a hammer it doesn't drop any stones or normal gravel. It takes me forever to break 1 with a iron hammer. I don't know why.

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
The Myfit mod isn't working for me. :/ i find the mod pack unplayable without as i walk way to slow to fight mobs! I'm getting heath boost and speed but before the update i was getting speed 3 haste and so on. Is there any way to fix this?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Karmarcharger I don't know why but when I try to hammer hardened gravel with a hammer it doesn't drop any stones or normal gravel. It takes me forever to break 1 with a iron hammer. I don't know why.
Try using a stone hammer and press and hold

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Version 1.1.17
- Downgraded MyFit
- Updated environmine to v83
- Enabled environmine gases
- Disabled choke on infernal mobs :3
- Overhauled water production, snow cooking now has only 1 cooking tick now, but produces less water, Mashed leaves has 4 cooking ticks now but makes 8 bottles!
- Changed Endertank and Enderchest crafting recipes to need Steamcraft Brass plates rather then blaze rods!
- Updated splash arts and Icons
- Best update.... DISABLED ITEM STACK RESTRICTIONS ON ITEMS :D ( Blocks are still restricted though)
- Fixed respawning with 0 hunger

Last edited:

Pink RAM

Jul 29, 2019
I went into a test world and realised it was just my bad luck that I couldn't get ores from meteors, as now i am getting them. However, there are no meteors in my actual world at the moment and none have dropped in over 7days (in-game time), this makes it impossible for me to make a smeltery as I can not collect gold to create an ingot cast in a crucible, therefore i cant make seared bricks needed for the remaining parts of a smeltery (smeltery drain etc.). So...

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I went into a test world and realised it was just my bad luck that I couldn't get ores from meteors, as now i am getting them. However, there are no meteors in my actual world at the moment and none have dropped in over 7days (in-game time), this makes it impossible for me to make a smeltery as I can not collect gold to create an ingot cast in a crucible, therefore i cant make seared bricks needed for the remaining parts of a smeltery (smeltery drain etc.). So...
You do know you are suppose to go upgrade your bone pick and mine the gold on the spires for gold right? Meteors are secondary means of obtaining ores X_X