[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019

I checked config. It isn't disabled. if mobs are spawning, it means there are spawner

Nope, only my cursed-earth spawner which may be near. But there seems two places monster spawn now regarding light-level, despite my magnum-torch. Lighting them up normally stops them spawning... still weird.

cbruh

Jul 29, 2019
how do i back up my old save files from 1.1.15 to .16?

and i also did spawn myself in one but i cant turn it in to advance in the quest

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Found a bug... Smashing hardened gravel with a hammer doesn't give you stones or normal gravel it just breaks and if you break with a shovel it just goes you hardened gravel
It does give you stone eventually :3 just on rare occasions it gives you hardened gravel

malfunctionMC

Jul 29, 2019
why the hell is 1.1.16 recommended... every time i die, the game drops to desktop, and when i reload, and respawn i instantly starve to death again

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
Nope, only my cursed-earth spawner which may be near. But there seems two places monster spawn now regarding light-level, despite my magnum-torch. Lighting them up normally stops them spawning... still weird.
The magnum torch was change some versions back to do a 128 block horizontal radius and a 16 block vertical radius. It's an ellipsoid and not a cuboid for the area. It used to be a 64 block radius horizontally and vertically and if that is what you are expecting that could be why some areas you think should be covered are not.

Daniel_USA

Jul 29, 2019
try pressin J it should work if not why not just F3

Pressing J asks me to hold shift to add/delete items... so yeah. The reason I ask is because I have seen mods that add coordinates to the screen. I wanted to know if there is a way because I wouldn't know how to besides using F3.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
The magnum torch was change some versions back to do a 128 block horizontal radius and a 16 block vertical radius. It's an ellipsoid and not a cuboid for the area. It used to be a 64 block radius horizontally and vertically and if that is what you are expecting that could be why some areas you think should be covered are not.

Ah that actually could be it, the 16blocks vertical... thought it still was on 64 blocks. Thanks for this hint. Guess need more magnum-torches now :D

cbruh

Jul 29, 2019
it seems like kawaii crops mod isnt working with NEI i dont seem to have any recipe for that mod or craft any of the items :/ what should i do ?

Daniel_USA

Jul 29, 2019
Delete FTB entirely and re-download ALL files from blank. Don't "download over the old copy". Delete it.

Or start a new save.

nckheinrich

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know a config or command to get rid of choke? I seem to have a permanent choke effect. It's not actually hurting me but the choke bubbles are overlayed on my hunger bar at all times. Also whatever mob gave me the choke effect is no longer in the world.