[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
When infusing Terra shatterer with mana in mana pool, does it "remember" the mana it has been given or does the progress towards next rank reset when you pick it up/pool runs out of mana?

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys. I feel like I am missing something obvious, but I cannot get any quests to open up on any of the Magic paths. All open quests are completed and I really am out of ideas on what to do next xD. Please help.

have you crafted the tree sapling that requires treefyd seed? hit U on it and then once you planted that tree (can't for life of me remember its name sarry) i believe the thaumcraft quests then become open

To add on this path, make sure you have completed the quest in the Witchery chapter regarding the Treefyd. That one stumped me for ages as well

McFrugal

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, I'm trying to dive for coral, and I can't see anything while underwater. Do I have to do something in order to get the diving helmet to actually brighten things up? I compared it with the scuba mask and there was no difference in brightness. ALSO, I can't seem to connect my hobbyist's steam engine to the air pump, so... how do I provide it with power?

I'm tempted to just drink some water breathing potions for this.

Vonsch

Jul 29, 2019
Been working on power. Haven't manage to pull pressurized water out of a sluice, so dumped that idea for passive generation. Finally got a Mekanism energy cell made and tested that with a flux field and it works very nicely. I can connect the cell output to my grid and I should be good to go. Then I can add more cell nodes (with Botania mana feeds) to boost the inputs. Flower power baybee!

Now for a full proof of concept!

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
Will this now use less mana?
2015-03-28_22.03.37.png

helicopterhelen

Jul 29, 2019
To add on this path, make sure you have completed the quest in the Witchery chapter regarding the Treefyd. That one stumped me for ages as well

I figured that the tree you craft with the Treefyd seed would probably unlock the Thaumcraft line, but I only have 3 quests available (and completed) in the Witchery line. So considering that the Treefyd requires me to be quite a bit further in both Witchery and Botania than my current quests suggest, I still think I'm missing something D:. Do you know what unlocked the Witchery quests for you?

I'm pretty sure that something should have unlocked by now, considering how far I am along in each of the other chapters.

EDIT - also forgot to add, this is in a new world I created a new world for the newest update

Last edited:

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
I figured that the tree you craft with the Treefyd seed would probably unlock the Thaumcraft line, but I only have 3 quests available (and completed) in the Witchery line. So considering that the Treefyd requires me to be quite a bit further in both Witchery and Botania than my current quests suggest, I still think I'm missing something D:. Do you know what unlocked the Witchery quests for you?

I'm pretty sure that something should have unlocked by now, considering how far I am along in each of the other chapters.
I think you will need to complete quests in "What the World Teaches" regarding making books

NicoHana

Jul 29, 2019
@RebabOholic You sometimes get status effects from using the cauldron, the one you are describing is...'Cheese-Flavoured'? You get used to it if you bulk-brew things. One time I got paralysed and cheese-flavoured, fun times xD

---
Also, I have to thank the creator of Witching Gadgets, and phoenixlodge for adding said mod. The arcane abacus is DAMN useful in helping to make super-nodes to energise!

And who has a potentially unlimited source of auram now thanks to a Wrath Cage? Why I do! Yeesssss....

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone help with Botania Sparks? I have 4 sparks over 4 mana pools, and one over the plat to make terasteel. Do I need to do anything else to get it to work, etc?

Never mind, decided to try it out, and it was done in a flash.lol

Last edited:

Soltys

Jul 29, 2019
Doubt it man. I only had 2. one over a mana pool, one over a terrestial plate thingie. You have to throw the ingredients ON the plate with Q. And then it will drain a ton of mana, but you get the ingot.

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone help with Botania Sparks? I have 4 sparks over 4 mana pools, and one over the plat to make terasteel. Do I need to do anything else to get it to work, etc?
it should auto drain the pools once you put your items on the plate..it dosnt do that?

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if any of the spark augments other than isolated will interfere with getting mana to the plate, but that should work if all of the sparks are not augmented.