[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

redcatone

Jul 29, 2019
You nested bags within bags ad nauseum didn't you? Bags store data in their NBT data. If NBT data gets too big it causes this crash, usually happening because large numbers of things with large NBT tags were put into things that store data in NBT - i.e. Bags within bags.
Funny you should mention this because I haven't actually made any bags yet. I was just starting too while I was waiting for some plants to grow. I believe I was just trying to craft some wood from logs in my inventory when this happened.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Funny you should mention this because I haven't actually made any bags yet. I was just starting too while I was waiting for some plants to grow. I believe I was just trying to craft some wood from logs in my inventory when this happened.
Uhhh, then I'm rather stumped. @InfinityRaider, you got any idea about this? The only thing he mentions that would have NBT would be his crops...

mkcompy

Jul 29, 2019
Heya. Just looking for a bit of help here. I may have run into a bug or mislabeled recipe or something.
I'm working on making Redstone seeds, but it appears that I'm unable to produce them. I've got strong essence and all the other things. I've used two of the three types of dye that I have access to easily (vanilla MC red dye and Botania red dye), but no response from either of the two. All of the IDs match up for the items as far as I can tell, and I have WAY more than enough mana in the pool to produce the seeds.
Anyone have any suggestions? Am I doing something wrong? Do you need more info?

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Heya. Just looking for a bit of help here. I may have run into a bug or mislabeled recipe or something.
I'm working on making Redstone seeds, but it appears that I'm unable to produce them. I've got strong essence and all the other things. I've used two of the three types of dye that I have access to easily (vanilla MC red dye and Botania red dye), but no response from either of the two. All of the IDs match up for the items as far as I can tell, and I have WAY more than enough mana in the pool to produce the seeds.
Anyone have any suggestions? Am I doing something wrong? Do you need more info?
Can we get a screenshot please?

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
We need better/more storage vanilla chests every bloody where lol. Something as simple as iron chests would alleviate the pain.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know whats causing damage when underwater? It starts after only a second after going under, and I still have full air bubbles.

Rishenda

Jul 29, 2019
Your air at the beginning will not last underwater as it is too cold, you will come into some quests that will fix that you can go underwater.

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
Tip: if you need sand early on, try to dig near an ocean. I just found a hidden chest a couple blocks below sea level. There was a Titanium fishing rod and a lot of bones.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
You are using dive equipment I hope?

No, I didn't know that you had to use it just to go underwater for a sec. I thought it was suppose to be used for helping to stay under longer. So the bubbles for your air is wrong unles you are at least using a snorkel?

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
Is growing of Mana beans disabled?

Went to a large amount of effort to get some... and this is a farming/growing pack after all...

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Is growing of Mana beans disabled?

Went to a large amount of effort to get some... and this is a farming/growing pack after all...
You need to make a magical biome for them to grow, its just normal TC behaviour that I have no control over. You can do this with nodes, or by the methods in Witchery or Blood Magic

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
You need to make a magical biome for them to grow, its just normal TC behaviour that I have no control over. You can do this with nodes, or by the methods in Witchery or Blood Magic

Yup, did that, grew a pair of Silverwood with nodes in them, Put down my logs (in magical biome) and tried to plant beans, and it will only let me eat them tried different logs oak, greatwood, silverwood, jungle

Ning947

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all, I'm trying to make grout, but NEI doesn't display a recipe, and the one in the Tinker's Construct book doesn't work. any ideas?

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all, I'm trying to make grout, but NEI doesn't display a recipe, and the one in the Tinker's Construct book doesn't work. any ideas?

Progress through quests. You make seared bricks through the crucible in this pack.