[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
I'm a little confused here, Combustion engine... Needs water to keep from blowing up right? What are we supposed to do for automatically filling it?

Love the pack... right up to the BC pipes... Have a bag full of them and have delayed doing ANYTHING that requires them...

pikminman13

Jul 29, 2019
I'm a little confused here, Combustion engine... Needs water to keep from blowing up right? What are we supposed to do for automatically filling it?

Love the pack... right up to the BC pipes... Have a bag full of them and have delayed doing ANYTHING that requires them...
Im going to talk in terms that follow normal buildcraft (I dont think the Ender IO ones blow up and i also dont know if there have been edits) if you have to tank of water then you need a wooden waterproof pipe and a redstone engine to pump the water into the engine.

Rodger

Jul 29, 2019
Yup, did that, grew a pair of Silverwood with nodes in them, Put down my logs (in magical biome) and tried to plant beans, and it will only let me eat them tried different logs oak, greatwood, silverwood, jungle

Have you tried planting on the underside of the log? they changed from growing on the side to underneath recently

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Im going to talk in terms that follow normal buildcraft (I dont think the Ender IO ones blow up and i also dont know if there have been edits) if you have to tank of water then you need a wooden waterproof pipe and a redstone engine to pump the water into the engine.
Infinite water source + Pump + Redstone Engine + Waterproof pipes = Done

laod

Jul 29, 2019
what is the best way of changing the biome? the wasteland is too hot for common bees
The easiest, by a margin, is Silverwood saplings. I'd say it's a toss up between the next two options: witchery ritual (rite of shifting seasons) or blood magic ritual (Gaia's transformation). Both are reasonably complex for their respective mods.

The easiest might be to move your commons to an ocean biome.

Mindfeak926

Jul 29, 2019
Here is the Episode. I show off where the Furnace disappears. Seems to do it when you log out and then back in. Don't know if it is lag or save error or what. I know after last episode i place the furnace down and smelted out a stack and 1/2 or so seared brick. Sorry i can't be more help but i don't know what is causing it. Anyone else have items that just disappear. this is the 8 time it has happened. On a happy note we get to the Nether and get a netherack pick.

I am having the same problem with my crucible furnace it keeps crashing the game and locking up java so i can't even get a crash report.

Mindfeak926

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I have messed around with Botania a fare bit, but never really getting past a decent mana gen setup. I found 2 Black Lotus's in this pack and though "Oh COOL!!" that will help. It say they are rare, and will give you a fare bit of mana. NOT SO MUCH.lol I tossed one in my mana pool and it gives you enough mana for one mana pearl:( I know they were added just a few version ago, but they really should give you more mana since they are so rare. Oh, well.
Yeah i found a couple of those to and was disappointed in the mana they gave

Reactions: RehabOholic

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
Yeah i found a couple of those to and was disappointed in the mana they gave

I'm thinking about setting up an exploding lens with a TNT flower garden, that should produe more than enough mana. What could possibly go wrong.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone tell me what the Force of Habit Scroll does? There seems to be little info on the mod in question.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone tell me what the Force of Habit Scroll does? There seems to be little info on the mod in question.
It's a title scroll. Equip it in the Traveller's Gear inventory window, which is accessible through the book icon on the player render in your inventory. You can also see baubles, Mariculture jewellery and TiC knapsack, glove and heart canister slots in this window.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Uhhh, then I'm rather stumped. @InfinityRaider, you got any idea about this? The only thing he mentions that would have NBT would be his crops...

Hello! First off I would like to say that I am enjoying this modpack greatly so far and its been great so far.
Ran into this crash however and any help would be greatly appreciated.
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Why did you do that?

Time: 3/1/15 1:52 PM
Description: Loading NBT data

java.util.zip.ZipException: incorrect data check
at java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.read(InflaterInputStream.java:164)
at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java:235)
at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:254)
at java.io.DataInputStream.readUnsignedShort(DataInputStream.java:338)
at java.io.DataInputStream.readUTF(DataInputStream.java:589)
at java.io.DataInputStream.readUTF(DataInputStream.java:564)
at net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagCompound.func_152448_b(SourceFile:322)
at net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagCompound.func_152446_a(SourceFile:38)
at net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagCompound.func_152449_a(SourceFile:329)
at net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagCompound.func_152446_a(SourceFile:41)
at net.minecraft.nbt.CompressedStreamTools.func_152455_a(CompressedStreamTools.java:168)
at net.minecraft.nbt.CompressedStreamTools.func_152456_a(CompressedStreamTools.java:125)
at net.minecraft.nbt.CompressedStreamTools.func_74794_a(CompressedStreamTools.java:120)
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilChunkLoader.loadChunk__Async(AnvilChunkLoader.java:121)
at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage1(ChunkIOProvider.java:20)
at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage1(ChunkIOProvider.java:12)
at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor$Task.init(AsynchronousExecutor.java:151)
at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor$Task.initAsync(AsynchronousExecutor.java:96)
at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor$Task.run(AsynchronousExecutor.java:86)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.read(InflaterInputStream.java:164)
at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java:235)
at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:254)
at java.io.DataInputStream.readUnsignedShort(DataInputStream.java:338)
at java.io.DataInputStream.readUTF(DataInputStream.java:589)
at java.io.DataInputStream.readUTF(DataInputStream.java:564)
at net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagCompound.func_152448_b(SourceFile:322)
at net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagCompound.func_152446_a(SourceFile:38)

-- NBT Tag --
Details:
Tag name: Thaumcr
Tag type: 10
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagCompound.func_152449_a(SourceFile:329)
at net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagCompound.func_152446_a(SourceFile:41)
at net.minecraft.nbt.CompressedStreamTools.func_152455_a(CompressedStreamTools.java:168)
at net.minecraft.nbt.CompressedStreamTools.func_152456_a(CompressedStreamTools.java:125)
at net.minecraft.nbt.CompressedStreamTools.func_74794_a(CompressedStreamTools.java:120)
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilChunkLoader.loadChunk__Async(AnvilChunkLoader.java:121)
at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage1(ChunkIOProvider.java:20)
at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage1(ChunkIOProvider.java:12)
at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor$Task.init(AsynchronousExecutor.java:151)
at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor$Task.initAsync(AsynchronousExecutor.java:96)
at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor$Task.run(AsynchronousExecutor.java:86)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Mac OS X (x86_64) version 10.9.2
Java Version: 1.7.0_71, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 424607968 bytes (404 MB) / 1123024896 bytes (1071 MB) up to 1908932608 bytes (1820 MB)
JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xms256M -Xmx2048M -XX:permSize=256m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 11, tcache: 5, allocated: 1, tallocated: 36
FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.85.1277 Minecraft Forge 10.13.2.1277 86 mods loaded, 86 mods active
mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
FML{7.10.85.1277} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1277-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Forge{10.13.2.1277} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1277-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
appliedenergistics2-core{rv2-beta-7} [AppliedEnergistics2 Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CodeChickenCore{1.0.4.29} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
<CoFH ASM>{000} [CoFH ASM Data Initialization] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MCVanillaTweaks{1.0} [Mariculture - Vanilla Tweaks] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NotEnoughItems{1.0.4.83} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.4.83-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
OpenEye{0.6} [OpenEye] (OpenEye-0.6-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AgriCraft{1.7.10-1.2.3} [AgriCraft] (AgriCraft-1.7.10-1.2.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
appliedenergistics2{rv2-beta-7} [Applied Energistics 2] (appliedenergistics2-rv2-beta-7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Baubles{1.0.1.10} [Baubles] (Baubles-1.7.10-1.0.1.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Thaumcraft{4.2.3.4} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.3.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Waila{1.5.8} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.8a_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Automagy{0.19} [Automagy] (Automagy-1.7.10-0.19.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
bagginses{@MODVERSION@} [Bagginses] (Bagginses-1.2.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BiblioCraft{1.9.2} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.9.2][MC1.7.10].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ExtrabiomesXL{3.16.1} [ExtrabiomesXL] (extrabiomesxl_1.7.10-3.16.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BiblioWoodsEBXL{1.4} [BiblioWoods ExtraBiomesXL Edition] (BiblioWoods[ExtraBiomesXL][v1.4].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHCore{1.7.10R3.0.0B9} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.0.0B9-99.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Core{6.3.3} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-6.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Forestry{3.4.0.7} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry_1.7.10-3.4.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BiblioWoodsForestry{1.7} [BiblioWoods Forestry Edition] (BiblioWoods[Forestry][v1.7].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AWWayofTime{v1.3.0b} [Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry] (BloodMagic-1.7.10-1.3.0b-3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Botania{r1.4-157} [Botania] (Botania r1.4-157.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Transport{6.3.3} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-6.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Silicon{6.3.3} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-6.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Builders{6.3.3} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-6.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Energy{6.3.3} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-6.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Factory{6.3.3} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-6.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Compat{6.3.0} [BuildCraft Compat] (buildcraft-compat-6.3.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CarpentersBlocks{3.3.5} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.5 - MC 1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Railcraft{9.4.0.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.7.10-9.4.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ForgeMultipart{1.1.1.320} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.1.320-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
chisel{2.3.5.31} [Chisel 2] (Chisel2-2.3.5.31.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ChiselFacades{1.7.10-2.10-cricket} [Chisel Facades] (ChiselFacades-1.7.10-2.10-cricket.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
climatecontrol{0.4} [Climate Control] (ClimateControl-0.4.beta17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CustomMainMenu{1.1} [Custom Main Menu] (CustomMainMenu-MC1.7.10-1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Enchiridion{1.1} [Enchiridion] (Enchiridion-1.7.X-1.2b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
EnderZoo{1.7.10-1.0.9.18} [Ender Zoo] (EnderZoo-1.7.10-1.0.9.18.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Mantle{1.7.10-0.3.2.jenkins184} [Mantle] (Mantle-1.7.10-0.3.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Natura{2.2.0} [Natura] (natura-1.7.10-2.2.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TConstruct{1.7.10-1.8.2.build858} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct-1.7.10-1.8.2a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ExtraTiC{0.8.4} [ExtraTiC] (ExtraTiC-1.7.10-1.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ForbiddenMagic{1.7.10-0.552} [Forbidden Magic] (Forbidden Magic-1.7.10-0.552.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
GardenCore{1.2.1} [Garden Core] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
GardenContainers{1.2.2} [Garden Containers] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
GardenTrees{1.2.0} [Garden Trees] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
GraveStone{2.11.3} [GraveStone] (GraveStone-2.11.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
HardcoreQuesting{The Journey (4.2.2)} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM-The Journey (4.2.2).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
inventorytweaks{1.58-147-645ca10} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.58-147.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
JABBA{1.2.0a} [JABBA] (Jabba-1.2.0a_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
launchgui{1.0.0} [LaunchGUI] (LaunchGui-1.7.10-1.5-8-client.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
magicalcrops{1.7.2 - 0.1 ALPHA} [Magical Crops] (magicalcrops-1.7.10_0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Mariculture{1.7.10-1.2.4d-13} [Mariculture] (Mariculture-Deluxe-1.7.10-1.2.4d-13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MariTech{1.0} [Marine Technlogy] (Mariculture-Deluxe-1.7.10-1.2.4d-13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Mekanism{7.1.1} [Mekanism] (Mekanism-1.7.10-7.1.2.157.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MekanismGenerators{7.1.1} [MekanismGenerators] (MekanismGenerators-1.7.10-7.1.2.157.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineTweaker3{3.0.9B} [MineTweaker 3] (MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.9C.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MobProperties{0.3.3} [Mob Properties] (MobProperties-1.7.10-0.3.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ModTweaker{0.6} [ModTweaker] (ModTweaker-1.7.X-0.6-22.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons{1.12.3.11} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.3.11.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|Botany{1.12.3.11} [NEI Addons: Botany] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.3.11.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|Forestry{1.12.3.11} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.3.11.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.12.3.11} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.3.11.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|ExNihilo{1.12.3.11} [NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.3.11.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
neiintegration{1.0.6} [NEI Integration] (NEIIntegration-MC1.7.10-1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NetherOres{1.7.10R2.3.0RC4} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-[1.7.10]2.3.0RC4-9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Quadrum{1.2.0} [Quadrum] (Quadrum-1.7.10-1.2.0.B13-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ResourceLoader{1.0} [Resource Loader] (ResourceLoader-1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AS_Ruins{14.6} [Ruins Spawning System] (Ruins-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
StevesBarrenLands{1} [Steve's Barren Lands] (StevesBarrenLands.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
StorageDrawers{1.2.2} [Storage Drawers] (StorageDrawers-1.7.10-1.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
tcnodetracker{1.0.1} [TC Node Tracker] (tcnodetracker-1.7.10-1.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
thaumcraftneiplugin{1.7.10-1.7} [Thaumcraft NEI Plugin] (thaumcraftneiplugin-1.7.10-1.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ThaumicExploration{0.6.0} [Thaumic Exploration] (ThaumicExploration-1.7.10-1.1-36.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TiCTooltips{1.2.3} [TiC Tooltips] (TiCTooltips-mc1.7.10-1.2.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TravellersGear{1.15.0} [Traveller's Gear] (TravellersGear-1.7.10-1.15.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ttCore{MC1.7.10-0.1.0-56} [ttCore] (ttCore-MC1.7.10-0.1.0-56.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
WailaHarvestability{1.1.1} [Waila Harvestability] (WailaHarvestability-mc1.7.x-1.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
wailaplugins{MC1.7.10-0.0.1-12} [WAILA Plugins] (WAILAPlugins-MC1.7.10-0.0.1-12.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
witchery{0.22.0} [Witchery] (witchery-1.7.10-0.22.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
yampst{1.3.3} [YAMPST] (Yampst-Regrowth-0.6.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
McMultipart{1.1.1.320} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.1.320-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
IguanaTweaksTConstruct{1.7.10-2.1.2.101} [Iguana Tinker Tweaks] (IguanaTinkerTweaks-1.7.10-2.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ForgeMicroblock{1.1.1.320} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.1.320-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AE2 Version: beta rv2-beta-7 for Forge 10.13.2.1230
Mantle Environment: Environment healthy.
TConstruct Environment: Environment healthy.
AE2 Integration: IC2:OFF, RotaryCraft:OFF, RC:ON, BC:ON, MJ6:OFF, MJ5:OFF, RF:ON, RFItem:ON, MFR:OFF, DSU:ON, FZ:OFF, FMP:ON, RB:OFF, CLApi:OFF, Waila:ON, InvTweaks:ON, NEI:ON, CraftGuide:OFF, Mekanism:ON, ImmibisMicroblocks:OFF, BetterStorage:OFF
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Player Count: 1 / 8; [EntityPlayerMP['redcatjuan'/88, l='New World', x=143.63, y=64.00, z=747.02]]
Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
Not my mod, It's somethign to do with Thaumcraft, and tag type 10 is something you use when you save inventories to NBT.

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
I am having the same problem with my crucible furnace it keeps crashing the game and locking up java so i can't even get a crash report.

Are you using MultiMC? If you are using MultiMC either try installing fastcraft or just switch to the FTB launcher as MultiMC and the crucible do play well for whatever reason also I have noticed that the crucible only seems to lag really bad when its first heating up if possible leave for 5 mins before trying to interact with it.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
@thephoenixlodge since "better storage" is not compatible with quadrum have you thought about adding "modular systems" it could act as an early to mid game very bulky equivalent to an AE system just disable everything except the storage part of the mod.

Looks interesting, though I'd have to tweak it a bit to make it work. As it stands though I've currently added Enhanced Inventories, which is kind of like a fancier more interesting Iron Chests.

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
My next LP episode is out, recapping my Thaumcraft workshop, creating the Equal Exchange wand cap and getting my feet wet in Witchery Circles

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
My next LP episode is out, recapping my Thaumcraft workshop, creating the Equal Exchange wand cap and getting my feet wet in Witchery Circles

I just watched not long ago & I really enjoyed it but I was surprised to you had uploaded an episode so early in the week :D

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
Looks interesting, though I'd have to tweak it a bit to make it work. As it stands though I've currently added Enhanced Inventories, which is kind of like a fancier more interesting Iron Chests.

I actually looked at that one myself but decided against mentioning it as I read your comment about iron chests a few pages back. I just did a quick skim through Enchanced Inventories and it looks very interesting and has plenty of potential for regrowth. If you like I could do some testing with the Modular Systems mod if let me know what tweaks it would need as I currently have it in my pack/server for test anyway so you could concentrate on on getting 0.7 ready.