[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

HaydenL.

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone,

every time i wanna make a multiplayer server with hamachi and i unpack the server zip with win-rar 64bit and i wanna start the server it says:
Error: Unable to access jarfile forge 1.7.10-10.13.2.1272-universal.jar
I had the same issue. You have to go into the serverstart.bat file and change that from the .1272 version to the .1277 version that is actually installed. Hope that helps.

scuzzyfuzzy

Jul 29, 2019
hi, i'm having trouble finding oil... i searched cca 500 blocks in all directions (including the ocean), but no luck...
is it a config thing or something else...
tnx

p.s. awesome pack btw, keep up the good work :)

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
scuzzyfuzzy you have just been unlucky I found 4 on my map, mind you I did head out 2k in a spiral looking for nodes, so maybe just head out a little more you will find oil.

Rubik842

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, oil, will look for ANOTHER spot to move my base to, Oil + ocean with a witch circle within about 500 blocks. I'd better gear up for a walkabout.

Edit: If you have time, a fast leaf decay mod would be awesome and IMO more realistic anyway.
Every time I first appear int he world is a loud machinery noise for a fraction of a second, does anyone else get that?

Last edited:
Reactions: JustHeyo

Supah999

Jul 29, 2019
One difficulty I have is that I run a 32 bit windows XP and often times when I launch the pack almost all of the textures are replaced by plain white in both the world and in the inventory. I don't know what is causing this because I also have a slight chance to get a normally colored world. I run no texture packs either and the only modification I had done was the removal of the initial pop up screen. I give the game it's max memory I can give, the visual effects are fancy, no smooth lighting, 8-chunk view distance, and max fps.

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
One difficulty I have is that I run a 32 bit windows XP and often times when I launch the pack almost all of the textures are replaced by plain white in both the world and in the inventory. I don't know what is causing this because I also have a slight chance to get a normally colored world. I run no texture packs either and the only modification I had done was the removal of the initial pop up screen. I give the game it's max memory I can give, the visual effects are fancy, no smooth lighting, 8-chunk view distance, and max fps.

I did a bit of research & found the 2 most likely causes are either having optifine installed & lack of memory i.e. modpacks are getting bigger & bigger these days and require more memory which in turn requires a 64-bit OS but these are the 2 main causes for the white textures that I found. Maybe someone else can find a bit more info for you or confirm what I found.

scuzzyfuzzy

Jul 29, 2019
scuzzyfuzzy you have just been unlucky I found 4 on my map, mind you I did head out 2k in a spiral looking for nodes, so maybe just head out a little more you will find oil.

oh, ok... i am probably spoiled by all the other packs that have oil springs in abundance... :)
tnx for the answer :)

btw, is there a kind of storage in this pack like the filling cabinet from extra utilities (that can hold non-stackable items)...? cause i have a ton of chest filled with seeds... :S

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
oh, ok... i am probably spoiled by all the other packs that have oil springs in abundance... :)

btw, is there a kind of storage in this pack like the filling cabinet from extra utilities (that can hold non-stackable items)...? cause i have a ton of chest filled with seeds... :S

Nothing for the early to mid-game but late game there is with AE2 but if your not going to use those seeds you have a few choices to get rid of them i.e lava, jabba barrel with the void upgrade, voidchest/bag or my personal fave an obsidian pipe connected to a void pipe if you use my way the obsidian pipe will need to be powered by a redstone/wooden engine.

scuzzyfuzzy

Jul 29, 2019
Nothing for the early to mid-game but late game there is with AE2 but if your not going to use those seeds you have a few choices to get rid of them i.e lava, jabba barrel with the void upgrade, voidchest/bag or my personal fave an obsidian pipe connected to a void pipe if you use my way the obsidian pipe will need to be powered by a redstone/wooden engine.

oh... ok, guess i'll have to destroy them... and i'm such a hoarder... :D

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
oh... ok, guess i'll have to destroy them... and i'm such a hoarder... :D

I just thought I would say make sure to keep essence seeds and wheat seeds and both of these are used for craft to seeds/plants throughout your quest/journey.

RoyalGSC

Jul 29, 2019
I just found a bug, the skeleton seeds don't grow for me, I tried it with sun light, night light and 0 light. Is this an bug or I am missing something really stupid?

nightandstars10

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a round robin pipe/gate/system whatever? My auto workbench is full causing the essence to jump out of the pipe and my golem to go crazy, poor little guy.

Raoul S.

Jul 29, 2019
I had the same issue. You have to go into the serverstart.bat file and change that from the .1272 version to the .1277 version that is actually installed. Hope that helps.

i allready had the version on .1277 so i don´t know and i tried to put it on 1772 and it doesnt work too

R

Ryan284678923

Hi guys, could someone please explain how the wooden channel valve works if you have any knowledge of it, i put on into my irrigation system but it doesnt seem to change anything, i thought it would let me on and close the channel of something

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
I just found a bug, the skeleton seeds don't grow for me, I tried it with sun light, night light and 0 light. Is this an bug or I am missing something really stupid?

I've grown the seeds a few times, tilled dirt, crop sticks, always out in the open etc.

Can you show us a pic? Maybe someone will see something obvious.

EDIT: Just checking, I don't think bonemeal works on these, but magic fertilizer should.

nimO

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys, could someone please explain how the wooden channel valve works if you have any knowledge of it, i put on into my irrigation system but it doesnt seem to change anything, i thought it would let me on and close the channel of something

Put a lever on it or, alternativley, on the block next / above / below it.

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a round robin pipe/gate/system whatever? My auto workbench is full causing the essence to jump out of the pipe and my golem to go crazy, poor little guy.
You could use clay pipes, which are insertion pipes. Have the insertion pipe go into the workbench and then continue the pipe run a bit to an overflow chest or void pipe.

The clay pipe will attempt to insert into any inventory, if it cannot insert the item continues down the path.