[32x] 1.5.2 Faithful FTB Unleashed, Direwolf20, Unhinged +More

Matthew Taylor

Jul 29, 2019
i would give it ago but ive only just started making tp about a week ago so would let the pack down lol

but there is a nice person out there that will do it ;)

Taronwy

Jul 29, 2019
Here are some xycraft ores:
xycraftores.png

dirtybeatfreak

Jul 29, 2019
I too had to stop using this pack due to the invisible Soul Forge. Admitedly I haven't tried it for a few days so will also try it later :D

MavericK96

Jul 29, 2019
Couple more issues I've found:

1) The Forge Lexicon texture seems to be broken...almost the entire thing is invisible other than the book and a tiny portion of the top

2) Creosote Oil in a Glass Bottle has a little purple dot at the upper left of the texture, just kind of floating there. Just an oversight as far as I can tell. Doesn't seem to affect the standard Glass Bottle texture, not sure about other liquids but this is the only one I've noticed it on.

snkp360

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, it must be something with this specific server. As it works for strait vanilla DW20 on one server that I play on and its invisible on the other Custom FTB server.

One minor suggestion, every time you update the pack maybe put a new version number at the end of the file?

AlanEsh

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry to be a nooblet, but I'm not sure how to install this on FTB Mindcrack. I mean, I put the texture pack in the proper folder, but now when I run MCPatcher I'm not sure what I should be aiming the patcher at?
My FTB client is here: Documents/FTB Client/Mindcrack
So should I point MCPatcher at Documents/FTB Client/Mindcrack/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar?

When i do that it warns me that this is already modded blah blah. Am I on the right track or "doing it wrong!"

Thanks!

DDRKhat

Jul 29, 2019
So. Out of interest. At this point. What mods from the DW20 pack are missing textures from this texture pack?

ChiTown03

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry to be a nooblet, but I'm not sure how to install this on FTB Mindcrack. I mean, I put the texture pack in the proper folder, but now when I run MCPatcher I'm not sure what I should be aiming the patcher at?
My FTB client is here: Documents/FTB Client/Mindcrack
So should I point MCPatcher at Documents/FTB Client/Mindcrack/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar?

When i do that it warns me that this is already modded blah blah. Am I on the right track or "doing it wrong!"

Thanks!

You don't need mc patcher unless your texture pack is above x64. However if you would like hd fonts you would need mc patcher or optifine. Mc forge lets this happen.

MavericK96

Jul 29, 2019
I took some screens, but I'm at work right now so I can't post...Forge Lexicon is definitely missing for me, though. I even re-downloaded the very latest pack and tried it, same thing.

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
It may be due to the Texture pack updating to the newer version of Omnitools, which is not yet in the DW20/Mindcrack packs.

ChiTown03

Jul 29, 2019
It may be due to the Texture pack updating to the newer version of Omnitools, which is not yet in the DW20/Mindcrack packs.

That would be correct. It's my fault. I should have posted it in the op to update Omnitools. For those that do not know how to accomplish this, simply download omnitools and place in the mods folder.
Delete the outdated version and your all set. Get it here: http://thermalexpansion.wikispaces.com/OmniTools