[32x] 1.5.2 Faithful FTB Unleashed, Direwolf20, Unhinged +More

xSamsonx

Jul 29, 2019
With IC2 crops, on Some crooss bread plant i get Purple Squares, but nfortunately i have no idea which one.
also
Liquid sensor kit;
Liquid sensor location card;
Color Upgrade;
This things r purple aswell i think they r from IC2 ^^

ChiTown03

Jul 29, 2019
With IC2 crops, on Some crooss bread plant i get Purple Squares, but nfortunately i have no idea which one.
also
Liquid sensor kit;
Liquid sensor location card;
Color Upgrade;
This things r purple aswell i think they r from IC2 ^^

Fixed!!

Also updated railcraft and started on some xycraft textures:)

aram_mco

Jul 29, 2019
when i ad optifine and texture water surface I do not have the effect of moving but vertical yes.. anyone know to fix?

ChiTown03

Jul 29, 2019
when i ad optifine and texture water surface I do not have the effect of moving but vertical yes.. anyone know to fix?

If you have optifine installed go into your video settings > animations > and change water animated to dynamic . See if that helps. You could also do the same with lava.

aram_mco

Jul 29, 2019
If you have optifine installed go into your video settings > animations > and change water animated to dynamic . See if that helps. You could also do the same with lava.
It's work! Thanks a lot and beautiful texture pack for mods ;D Great work!

MavericK96

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, he just updates the file each time. If you check it is a different file, though with the same name.

ChiTown03

Jul 29, 2019
Yes that is correct. I update it frequently, even if i change one texture. Unless its a major update ill just update without posting "Updated Op".

MavericK96

Jul 29, 2019
Oh...In that case, it might be nice if you put "Last Update: <date>" or something after the link in the OP. I thought you just updated when you posted that you had. :p

ChiTown03

Jul 29, 2019
The updated version of soul shards changed some textures around. Did you update the modpack?

MavericK96

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, no, I haven't yet...actually, I updated my server but haven't played on it yet since updating last night, lol. :p

skedone

Jul 29, 2019
wow you quick thanks man that was last little thing in my mod pack missing/corrupt texture now it looks amazing now all 72 of my mods are textured or atleast not missing textures yippppeeee

TheRedChair

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there!

I really like that you are going to keep the faithful mod support up to date. great job so far! and i'll look here every day for an update ^^

Thanks a lot for your work!