[32x] 1.5.2 Faithful FTB Unleashed, Direwolf20, Unhinged +More

ChiTown03

Jul 29, 2019
Well, Vattic is making the official version. So i'm assuming once that is done his will be in there.

MavericK96

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if this is a texture pack thing or what, but the Beealyzer overlay is all messed up. It doesn't line up anymore and I get weird underlines under some of the text.

skedone

Jul 29, 2019
also the extra bees corrupted genome stuff is missing so is the master apairist databank(flora-in-a-box) and now railcraft has added some new bits too and charm of life and keeping and others from twilight Forrest i think are missing textures also cherry walnut and another sapling are missing tooo, lol u gona start hating me soon

ChiTown03

Jul 29, 2019
Maverick I have no idea why its doing that sorry:(

Oh boy :eek:. I'll see what i can do, no promises tho. Maybe ill just place the default texture for now

Edit: Placed default textures for now. Also i cannot for the life of me find the corrupted genome stuff. I've compared the default extrabees textures with the faithful and didn't notice any difference, but its showing pink boxes in NEI, sooo i dunno. If you know what file they are in i'll be happy to replace them.

MavericK96

Jul 29, 2019
No problem, I think it was changed in one of the more recent updates to include an extra slot, which is why it's kind of weird at the moment. Thanks for the quick work!

acc1dent

Jul 29, 2019
Just want to say, thank you! I was updating the pack myself but missed a lot of the resources you found. Very nice work keeping this up. My favorite pack!

noleosis

Jul 29, 2019
to fix the messed up corrupted genome stuff you have to delete the pink and purple grid in the file extrabees_engineering.png

noleosis

Jul 29, 2019
No problem, also the same thing may have to be done to the forestry file arboriculture.png for the trees to look correct. Would have said so earlier but I was unaware at the time.

SteveTech

Jul 29, 2019
Looks beautiful, although there appears to be a slight problem with the gui of the Redpower sorting machine, namely the power bars.

MavericK96

Jul 29, 2019
Also, I've noticed when you throw a snowball, the particle effects are sort of a purplish shimmering effect.

skedone

Jul 29, 2019
also omntools got a update now the texture is missing guessing he changed name again, im starting to think he does it just to annoy u lol

AEnd

Jul 29, 2019
Here it is: 32x32 texture for omnitools 3.0.0
Actually the one shipped with the mod are already 32x32 I just updated the GUI texture using the one in faithful thread as base..
so basically I did nothing :)

Attachments

• omnitools.zip
    40.8 KB · Views: 229