Whitelist Server CREATE the BEAST / Direwolf20 Modpack / Whitelist / 24/7 Uptime / 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Floodeagle

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Floodeagle
Why Us?:I'm looking for a friendly server to play some ftb on without the constant fear of being griefed. I was also hoping to find a friendly community and this server seems to have all of this.
What will you do?: Just generally play Ftb to its full potential and hopefully become part of a friendly community at the same time.
Experience with Minecraft:1 Year, 2 months. ( To be precise :D )
Experience with FTB: Abut 2 months and another 5 with Tekkit.
Ever been banned?: No
When are you online?:Usually about 3-5 hours a day, it depends on how busy i am.
Agree to rules?: Yes.

Scy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Scythos
Why Us?: Looking for a new map that we can make some amazing creations on
What will you do?: Play around with FTB machinery
Experience with Minecraft: Played since Alpha, run my own server for real life friends/family
Experience with FTB: None, yet!
When are you online?: Couple hours or more in the evening (EST)
Agree to rules?: Yes
Extra notes: Here's a few of my creations

http://imgur.com/a/dUarT - A abandoned quarry I built for the MineZ server, it was added to the official map.
http://imgur.com/a/WG3h8 - A floating island house and an airship built entirely on survival mode (took a long time!)

JohnXL

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JohnXL
Why Us?: My Friends and I are looking for a server build some quality structures and gain some buddys along the way.
What will you do?: Build up scale homes mess around a bit with the technology.
Experience with Minecraft: I played since early beta.
Experience with FTB: Not yet but I have play with a lot of the mods in it from tekkit.
When are you online?: When ever I feel like it usually after 18:00 or 6:00 pm (EST

Ondley1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ondley1
Why Us?: Have been looking for a new server and after poor experiences with non whitelisted servers I thought that I would try a whitelisted one instead.
What will you do?: I will build many aesthetic buildings and mess around with the mods.
Experience with Minecraft: I have played since alpha and spent a decent amount of time playing tekkit.
Experience with FTB: I have played many of the mods though tekkit and have also done some single player FtB.
Ever been banned?: I have never been banned.
When are you online?: I will mostly be on between 3:00 and 6:00 PM EST.

MPirious

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MPirious
Why Us?: Browsing the list of servers, I was looking for one to begin my SMP career. ;) I chose a mature, whitelist server because I don't like people running around, destroying others work. I don't do it either.
What will you do?: Would "play minecraft" be an appropriate answer? ;) I don't really know, since it's my first time on SMP. In SSP I usually try to automate as much as possible.
Experience with Minecraft: Started playing in the beta, stopped playing, returned after discovering the possibilities of mods.
Experience with FTB: I heard about it in Direwolf20's videos (Dec 2012, I think) and played with it since then. Since I usually didn't upgrade to newer versions, because I was too lazy to update all mods, this modpack was just ideal for me.
Ever been banned?: No, first time SMP
When are you online?: Usually in the evening (Central-Europe-Timezone).

Mael

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xmxaxexlx
Why Us?: Looking for a server with a mature player base, Tired of having my items stolen, and work destroyed.
What will you do?: Establish a house to live in, Mine, Have fun.
Experience with Minecraft: Extensive, I have played since alpha.
Experience with FTB: I have a decent amount of experience with the Ftb Modpack. I would not claim to be an expert by any means though.
Ever been banned?: Never.
When are you online?: Varies, Normally around 5pm on none work days I play for a few hours
Agree to rules?: Yes.

southernfriedbb

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: southernfriedbb
Why Us?: Looking for a small server that doesn't seem like a schoolyard playground.
What will you do?: Build stuff. In all seriousness I'm not really sure beyond that. I'm not all that skilled/familiar with the stack o' mods in available in FTB.
Experience with Minecraft: 3 months
Experience with FTB: 1 month
When are you online?: Usually after 6 on weekday (M-F) and anytime on weekends

8BitLoser

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NowInTheWarzone
Why Us?: Looking for a server where people are respectful of other peoples belongings, structures.
What will you do?: Build contraptions, and what not.
Experience with Minecraft: 1 and a half years I think, Ive been playing since right after Beta 1.3 came out.
Experience with FTB: Well since it came out, but Ive been using the mods in it for about 8 months.
Ever been banned?: Nope
When are you online?: Kinda randomly but frequently. I usually player everyday for a total of 4 hours but up to 8 hours on really lazy days
Extra notes: (optional!): I actually ran a server for about 5 months a while back, it was a decent sized server. So I know whats really frustrating to admins mods, and know how not to press admins/mods

doobz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dooobz
Why Us?: Was looking for a smaller direwolf server with a good community.
What will you do?:A bit of everything, I really enjoy making complex sorting systems with buildcraft, however im getting into redpower and finding it much easier to work with.
Experience with Minecraft: played vanilla for 2 years
Experience with FTB:I've played most of these mods without the pack everything aside from xycraft and red power, but I'm learning red power quick
Ever been banned?:no
When are you online?:whenever I'm home, I play everyday.
Agree to rules?:yep

shadowslayer14

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: shadowslayer14
Why Us?: you look like a mature server
What will you do?: learn more about the modpack
Experience with Minecraft: lots
Experience with FTB: abit but i want to learn more
Ever been banned?: no
When are you online?: everyday after 3:00pm uk and nearly all day on weekends
Agree to rules?: yes
Extra notes: (optional!) none

Blue79

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BlueAx
Why Us?: Im looking for a mature server, and after reading your description and looking at the average age of the members aplying i decided to try you guys.
What will you do?: I can only say what i would like to do, i would like to meet and talk to everyone on the server first and who knows make some good friends. Them try to find a hole to put my bed in and go from there building and helping others. Most important, to have a good time.
Experience with Minecraft: Over 2 years
Experience with FTB: Since its launch. Everything i know i learned by watching youtubers like Direwolf
When are you online?: Almost everyday at night for 3 to 4 hours, since i work, and a some long hours during the weekend.
Agree to rules?: Of Course
Extra notes: Well i love my single player world, ive spent alot of hours building and making it perfect like it is now, but its kinda boring to be alone.

jayjay

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:tapercrazy_jay
Why Us?:been looking for a gd dw server n saw urs n read about it n seems a gd place to try
What will you do?:to help others in need if needed,hav a gd laugh n gd fun with building n other things
Experience with Minecraft:been playing gd 2 years
Experience with FTB:since its lunch but i did play the maps they made both them n they were gd fun
Ever been banned?:nope
When are you online?:sometimes can be on for hrs upon hrs or sometimes about 3 or 5 hrs
Agree to rules?:yep gd rules
Extra notes: (optional!)

warystarman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: warystarman
Why Us?: Your the first server that looks decent :)
What will you do?: Play, Have fun, Make a big Company/Factory And MINES
Experience with Minecraft: 3 years
Experience with FTB: 1 Month but ever scince dw20 started his Lp season 1 ive been using his mods
Ever been banned?: My friend got me banned once but...
When are you online?: For the next week 10+ hours But after that 3 hours+ a day
Agree to rules?:Yes

And if its ok I would like to apply for my firends as they dont have a FTB account

IGN: battlewyrm12
Why Us?: Same as my friend :)
What will you do?: Do what ever wary says
Experience with Minecraft: 2 years
Experience with FTB: same as wary
Ever been banned?: nope
When are you online?: sane as wary
Agree to rules?: yes

IGN:beta_1_8_1
Why Us?:same
What will you do?:same as battle
Experience with Minecraft: 2 1/2 years
Experience with FTB:Same
Ever been banned?:nope
When are you online?:bit less then wary and battle
Agree to rules?:yes

ragnia1980

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Ragnia1980
Why Us?:Looking for a small server with friendly mature staff
What will you do?:mine of course :) and build
Experience with Minecraft:been playing since mc 1.2.5
Experience with FTB:not much but i have about 6 months experience with most of the major mods
Ever been banned?:nope never
When are you online?:most days after 12pm CST
Agree to rules?:Yeah
Extra notes: (optional!)none

Jul 29, 2019
Has been down for about 8 hours... I sent a PM to Synaxis however see doesn't tend to appear for a few more hours most days.

Synaxis

Jul 29, 2019
Server was indeed down. No clue why. Just restarted it and we're back up and running. Looking into what the downtime was about, but we're currently workin' just fine.

Come on back!

Hazdrubal

Jul 29, 2019
When I try to join I get:

Forge Mod Loader could not connect to this server
The mods and versions listed below could not be found
They are required to play on this server.

IC2: 1.112.184-lf

I thought maybe you had updated to DW20 version 5, but that didn't help.