[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

RedDawnKnight

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to bother you guys but my camel pack isn't working since I updated 1.1.18.. I cant refill it with water bottles and I wonder if anyone can help me about that

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing since 1.1.17 and it worked fine but the last two updates have made it all sorts of wackey. I'll be able to play for a few hours then screen goes black and I'll have to restart my pc or it will be at the launch world screen and will load then shoot right out to the main screen. I've tried to play an old world in the 1.1.20 version and it wouldn't load so I started new and haven't had luck. I even deleted my blast off folder and reinstalled from the ftb launcher. Not really sure what's causing it. Also didn't think to check crash logs etc to link for you.

Use a world from the /backups folder, maybe allocate more RAM?

Zackary Madden

Jul 29, 2019
Hello update from earlier: created a new world... blacksmith anvil works perfectly now. Don't know why i had issues in 1.1.19. Played for about 2 hours today and now my enviromine is having issues. Flowers do nothing for insanity... if I sleep in a bed I get 75 sanity back, but my sanity goes down 1 every second, ever when standing next to my four flowers. It's definitely bugged out on me. So my question is how do i disable it? I don't want to restart again, but when i'm 100% nauseous and insane... well it's hard to get anything done lol. I found the "Sanity True/False to turn Enviromine Trackers for Sanity, Air Quality, Hydration, and Body Temperature", but does that just turn off the tracker, or does it remove insanity as a whole.
Thank you ahead of time

Crittenden

Jul 29, 2019
[QUOTE

Frying Pan has been disabled all cooking recipes uses the Vat now[/QUOTE]
So just throw it away?

Don't be too accommodating to peoples' requests or you'll make this pack just too confusing. Just saying! You started with a great mod pack.

Crittenden

Jul 29, 2019
Hello update from earlier: created a new world... blacksmith anvil works perfectly now. Don't know why i had issues in 1.1.19. Played for about 2 hours today and now my enviromine is having issues. Flowers do nothing for insanity... if I sleep in a bed I get 75 sanity back, but my sanity goes down 1 every second, ever when standing next to my four flowers. It's definitely bugged out on me. So my question is how do i disable it? I don't want to restart again, but when i'm 100% nauseous and insane... well it's hard to get anything done lol. I found the "Sanity True/False to turn Enviromine Trackers for Sanity, Air Quality, Hydration, and Body Temperature", but does that just turn off the tracker, or does it remove insanity as a whole.
Thank you ahead of time
Do you have anything in your hotbar that might make a normal person a little insane?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
[QUOTE

Frying Pan has been disabled all cooking recipes uses the Vat now
So just throw it away?

Don't be too accommodating to peoples' requests or you'll make this pack just too confusing. Just saying! You started with a great mod pack.[/QUOTE]

Yea i didnt want to disable it but the mod dev was not too active and it was duping stuf... so yea....
Noob question I know but how do I go about loading a Backup world? I'll try to allocate more RAM see what happens.
Open the zip file drag the file in it to your saves folder
Thank you ahead of time
Mob drops in hot bar = Bad, put flowers in hot bar, and try sleeping

sniperblade9

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way I can make red creepers never spawn? They seem a bit op. I have full health, 75% armor, and blast protection I and I died by one TNT. Then I try to get my stuff and he's still their with a big dark hole to the next floor of a dungeon.

Also, how do you turn on the 3 lives thing? /hqm quest does not turn it on for me, but /hqm hardcore does and it kind of messes up your lives.

Zackary Madden

Jul 29, 2019
So just throw it away?

Don't be too accommodating to peoples' requests or you'll make this pack just too confusing. Just saying! You started with a great mod pack.

Yea i didnt want to disable it but the mod dev was not too active and it was duping stuf... so yea....

Open the zip file drag the file in it to your saves folder

Mob drops in hot bar = Bad, put flowers in hot bar, and try sleeping[/QUOTE]

I was fairly certain but checked just in case. Did not have mob drops in inventory... I was halfway through the storage quest and all mob drops were squared away in drawers. Tried flowers in hot bar didn't help. Used that config to turn it off. started map, closed it, and turned it back on. seems to have reset it. Just hope it didn't break anything lol

Thank you for your help and hope this can help anyone else who might run into this issue

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
So having a problem updating i chose 1.1.20 as it was the latest version available. Then it went through the process of asking me if i want to backup my saves and configs...It downloaded all the files but when it got to the start screen it said 1.1.17 and nothing had changed. Please Help.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
So having a problem updating i chose 1.1.20 as it was the latest version available. Then it went through the process of asking me if i want to backup my saves and configs...It downloaded all the files but when it got to the start screen it said 1.1.17 and nothing had changed. Please Help.
backup your save files ( drag into desktop) delete the whole ftb folder reinstall

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way I can make red creepers never spawn? They seem a bit op. I have full health, 75% armor, and blast protection I and I died by one TNT. Then I try to get my stuff and he's still their with a big dark hole to the next floor of a dungeon.

Also, how do you turn on the 3 lives thing? /hqm quest does not turn it on for me, but /hqm hardcore does and it kind of messes up your lives.
you are suppose to rely on sync shell for lives or not rely on anything by playing Ezcore XD try typing /hqm help?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019

6TCAgIm.png

Just change it to peaceful to get rid of the creeper :p

KayelGee

Jul 29, 2019
Isn't that the base idea of a crook, to increase sapling drops?
Yes when you use the crook you get more saplings, but I meant I used the crook once and after that I threw it away and used the lumber axe.
I do frequently get a tree that drops nothing, but other times I'll have one tree drop a dozen and a couple apples. Are you farming oaks? I know Birches have a slightly lower sapling drop rate. Also, saplings and apples will still drop when you shear.
Yes I was using oaks. I tried it multiple times starting the H@rdcore map, plant both saplings, get first wood, get Turbo Axe, chop down both trees with it. This yielded 0-1 sapling consistently. I tried it again in 1.1.20 today but couldn't reproduce that now. Maybe I was just really unlucky.