[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

KayelGee

Jul 29, 2019
So I noticed something weird. When I start up a new world in 1.1.19 and get the wooden lumber axe as a reward and chop down my trees with the lumber axe I get no saplings or close to non. Now when I get a crook and use it on the leaves and then use my lumber axe I get more drops. From that point on I don't need a crook anymore.

Also the feature that torches deactivate randomly is really annoying. Is there a way to prevent that? It's making torches pretty useless except as a heat source to be honest(and a way to light up netherrack without flint and steel). Is there an alternate light source early on except glowstone nooks or jack o' lanterns?

I also don't see a problem with the new water mechanic. Cider is pretty easy to come by and it replenishes like 45% thirst.

malfunctionMC

Jul 29, 2019
I also don't see a problem with the new water mechanic. Cider is pretty easy to come by and it replenishes like 45% thirst.

except for the small issue of it rendering high saturation foods worthless as you cant drink when your hunger is full, so you have to waste hunger and saturation, just to stay hydrated.

Reactions: immibis

MrOomi1974

Jul 29, 2019
I think the base being so far from spawn was a deliberate move by the author to prevent you from chunk loading your base without performing arcane rituals and sacrificing children....Or i mean grinding for weeks.....yeah, that's what i meant.

The water thing really isn't that bad, though the lack of a renewable snow source (other than meteorites that is) is nearly as troublesome as drinking leaves that require you to be hungry but don't restore any hunger. Sure the whole diminishing returns thing would kick in, but by that time if you haven't gotten to fresh water, you aren't prioritizing correctly. The thing I've come to like about the fresh water is that the bottles stack, so every few minecraft days I craft up 10 bottles (10 per lava bucket) and I'm good for a while, craft up 60 and you are good for ages.

Now if the game would recognize that I'm standing next to a lava block without me having to force block updates (grinding my cobble gen) I hate standing inches from lava dying of hypothermia.

The 2x2 oak drawers are broken, the compacting drawer works just fine, haven't tried the other normal drawers.

I admit I haven't caught the fish yet, but I've been quite far from the base searching for meteors (which aren't falling anywhere near my base) and the "ruins" aren't where they were last time. Does that somehow spawn only when you reach the quest, or was it removed/moved to the dungeon?

Snow is renewable you have the frozen meteors, the first two levels of rouge dungeons, and snow golem farms. Plus snow golem farms can still be automated even without the stripe pipe.

Reactions: Barditron

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
Snow is renewable you have the frozen meteors, the first two levels of rouge dungeons, and snow golem farms. Plus snow golem farms can still be automated even without the stripe pipe.

I completely forgot about snow golems. I blame it on too many thermal expansion snow and ice quests that require thousands of the stuff.

So I noticed something weird. When I start up a new world in 1.1.19 and get the wooden lumber axe as a reward and chop down my trees with the lumber axe I get no saplings or close to non. Now when I get a crook and use it on the leaves and then use my lumber axe I get more drops. From that point on I don't need a crook anymore.

I do frequently get a tree that drops nothing, but other times I'll have one tree drop a dozen and a couple apples. Are you farming oaks? I know Birches have a slightly lower sapling drop rate. Also, saplings and apples will still drop when you shear.

Also word to the wise, the quest reward that gives the shears, the enchanted vanilla shears are a way better deal, my first world i had them and they lasted for ages (i don't think i ever actually broke them), I killed the manasteel shears in one day.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
1.1.20 is out have fun....
- Updated storage drawers ( No more voided stuff)
- UpdatedEnderio (yay)
- Lowered crafting cost drastically (logisticpipes)
- Fixed my server version derp :3
- Updated carpenter blocks ( Garage doors)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I think the base being so far from spawn was a deliberate move by the author to prevent you from chunk loading your base without performing arcane rituals and sacrificing children....Or i mean grinding for weeks.....yeah, that's what i meant.

The water thing really isn't that bad, though the lack of a renewable snow source (other than meteorites that is) is nearly as troublesome as drinking leaves that require you to be hungry but don't restore any hunger. Sure the whole diminishing returns thing would kick in, but by that time if you haven't gotten to fresh water, you aren't prioritizing correctly. The thing I've come to like about the fresh water is that the bottles stack, so every few minecraft days I craft up 10 bottles (10 per lava bucket) and I'm good for a while, craft up 60 and you are good for ages.

Now if the game would recognize that I'm standing next to a lava block without me having to force block updates (grinding my cobble gen) I hate standing inches from lava dying of hypothermia.

The 2x2 oak drawers are broken, the compacting drawer works just fine, haven't tried the other normal drawers.

I admit I haven't caught the fish yet, but I've been quite far from the base searching for meteors (which aren't falling anywhere near my base) and the "ruins" aren't where they were last time. Does that somehow spawn only when you reach the quest, or was it removed/moved to the dungeon?

Meteors spawns around the player... Its frequency has been lowered, but it's size has been drastically increased...

Having a lava bucket in your inv heats you up

Also theres an item called chunkloader....

Last edited:

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Did you also disable OpenBlocks block breakers/placers?
No, those requires diamond blocks :3... I didnt disable any other aspects of buildcraft other than its auto mining features though... only strip pipes... till i can think of a "nice recipe" for it

Last edited:

TerraSleet

Jul 29, 2019
I've been trying to automate cobblegen with the Rock smashers and the cobble drops into the lava almost every time :\ It doesnt seem to double ores either, am I missing something here?
Also can you please make a recipe for smelting brass using the smeltery? Flaxbeard's crucible is painfully slow and can only make ingots 1 at a time.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I've been trying to automate cobblegen with the Rock smashers and the cobble drops into the lava almost every time :\ It doesnt seem to double ores either, am I missing something here?
Also can you please make a recipe for smelting brass using the smeltery? Flaxbeard's crucible is painfully slow and can only make ingots 1 at a time.
There is a certain direction smashed blocks will drop try changing the direction of your rocksmasher/lava block

exochris

Jul 29, 2019
1.1.20 is out have fun....
- Updated storage drawers ( No more voided stuff)
- UpdatedEnderio (yay)
- Lowered crafting cost drastically (logisticpipes)
- Fixed my server version derp :3
- Updated carpenter blocks ( Garage doors)

Soooo do we need to do anything special before updating to .20 like last time or no?

Weapon_X23

Jul 29, 2019
Your myfit.cfg should contain the following.
# Configuration file

"buff caps" {
I:"Haste Cap"=2
I:"Jump Boost Cap"=2
I:"Resistance Cap"=2
I:"Speed Cap"=1
I:"Strength Cap"=2
}

"buff intervals" {
I:"Distance Walked Buff Interval"=5000
I:"Half Hearts of Damage Taken Buff Interval"=10000
I:"Jumps Buff Interval"=1000
I:"Minutes played Buff Interval"=900
I:"Mob Kills Buff Interval"=3000
}

points {
# Whether or not to allow MyFit points [default: true]
B:"Enable Points"=true
[/spolier]
Thanks! That was it. My Haste Cap was set to 4 instead of 2.